• 1(current)
Release Livestream
Latest Image
Found in The Official Kodi Repo and also in My repo

If you've enjoyed this addon, consider buying me a beer Big Grin
Donate via Paypal
BIG big thanks eracknaphobia, I have been asking and hoping for an addon for Livestream for a long time.
This is working very well on my NUC + Openelec 6 beta2.

Loving it! Love
3 * Nvidia Shield + Synology NAS DS218+ LG 77CX6LA + Genelec + RasPi/rAudio + Adam T5V + T7V + T10S - ArcoLinux
Trying to find this live feed thats visible on my PC but no on my NUC + Openelec:

http://livestream.com/MotorManiaTV/2015PDRASummerDrags

There is no search on this addon (yet).
3 * Nvidia Shield + Synology NAS DS218+ LG 77CX6LA + Genelec + RasPi/rAudio + Adam T5V + T7V + T10S - ArcoLinux
Working very well here in Thailand, keep up the good work ..
Added search ability to addon. Didn't do too much testing but it seemed pretty stable. Latest changes can be downloaded from the link in the first post

Enjoy!
Search is working great, big thanks again Smile
Awesome addon. Thanks a bunch! I'm able to search for streams but not for LiveStream Users. Any chances of that happening?
(2015-06-29, 13:20)harpua1982 Wrote: Awesome addon. Thanks a bunch! I'm able to search for streams but not for LiveStream Users. Any chances of that happening?

It should search accounts too. Is there a particular one that is giving you trouble?
You are seriously the greatest person ever! I have been searching for something to do this for the last few days! Thank you so much. It seems like everything is working great. I was trying to search for my local news affiliate and was unsuccessful. I noticed in the live streams section there are a whole bunch of streams simply labeled "Live." I eventually found the one I was looking for. Am I correct in assuming this is the local station's fault for not setting it up properly?
Yeah, I noticed that too. So I made some changes and it should display better now. I've also separated the live (cyan) and upcoming(white) and alphabetized them both to make it easier to find what you are looking for. The latest changes can be downloaded from the link in the first post.
(2015-06-29, 20:51)eracknaphobia Wrote:
(2015-06-29, 13:20)harpua1982 Wrote: Awesome addon. Thanks a bunch! I'm able to search for streams but not for LiveStream Users. Any chances of that happening?

It should search accounts too. Is there a particular one that is giving you trouble?

And I did some digging and it does search users, but if there are no live streams for that particular user it won't display any streams which kinda makes sense. I'll see if I can work something out with displaying archived video.
Amazing eracknaphobia !!

1) Is there any way to sort the categories under "Watch Events" ? like News, Technology, Sports and their subdirectories ?

2) In the main website when I search for a channel e.g "bwfbadminton", it auto-populates and or finds the channels. In your addon nothing comes up.

3) I also have a user/pass for this site for a while and would love to login. A big benefit is I am able to quickly navigate to the channels I am "following"

By the way, just bought a few rounds for you for the awesome work on NBC addon (and the impact it will have on many more addons in the coming days wrt adobe logins), but believe it or not this was #1 on my wishlist due to the alternative sports it broadcasts. I have one more site like LiveStream which is probably #1 when it comes to broadcasting alternative sports. I know you are swamped, but if you ever get time, let me know I will send a PM with the info.

Enjoy the beer. Cheers Big Grin

PS: By the way, with the pace of your activity, a repo would be a big help
(2015-06-30, 22:31)siuside Wrote: Amazing eracknaphobia !!

1) Is there any way to sort the categories under "Watch Events" ? like News, Technology, Sports and their subdirectories ?

2) In the main website when I search for a channel e.g "bwfbadminton", it auto-populates and or finds the channels. In your addon nothing comes up.

3) I also have a user/pass for this site for a while and would love to login. A big benefit is I am able to quickly navigate to the channels I am "following"

By the way, just bought a few rounds for you for the awesome work on NBC addon, but believe it or not this was #1 on my wishlist due to the alternative sports it broadcasts. I have one more site like LiveStream which is probably #1 when it comes to broadcasting alternative sports. I know you are swamped, but if you ever get time, let me know I will send a PM with the info.

Enjoy the beer. Cheers Big Grin

I'll see what I can get done as per your requests. They all seem logical and reasonable.

Thanks for your support!
Hello, does this site/addon also have live streams of TV networks like TSN2, ABC, etc?
cool addon, good job.
could you add the ability to open directly a link typing it inside kodi?
some live feeds are not searchable nor on the site neither in kodi.
i have the doubt that is there difference between
Code:
http://original.livestream.com/
and
http://livestream.com/
feeds that i can't find are on first link.
like this:
Code:
http://original.livestream.com/radiodocfm
could be possible use them from your addon?
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Livestream3