• 4(current)
Mod ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)
Another minor one, this time when the main menu is set to icons.
When configuring the main menu the icon is displayed on the wrong line.

Still enjoying the skin very, very much, but you did ask for any issues..

Videos: add-ons:
http://i.imgur.com/jFWb5iN.png
Yeah I did indeed! There are parts of the skin I dont use so I'd never see these issues, therefore need you guys to point them out Smile Cheers. I might get some of them fixed later. The icon being on the wrong line is a strange one, not sure how I could have moved that. Must check if its in the original skin.
And the lines behind the options in settings:
http://i.imgur.com/8CpPuOS.jpg
Also a humble suggestion to remove the "AEON NOX" logo in these settings pages. Its fine there in the normal non-scope skin. But it makes the scope version less elegant.
I do not know if it is easy/possible even.

Thank you
(2015-07-08, 09:52)Funkd Wrote: Yeah I did indeed! There are parts of the skin I dont use so I'd never see these issues, therefore need you guys to point them out Smile Cheers. I might get some of them fixed later. The icon being on the wrong line is a strange one, not sure how I could have moved that. Must check if its in the original skin.

The original has an with the icon too, albeit slightly different.
The icon appears in the right location at first but due to a larger font/more spacing between list items this list scrolls. When scrolling the icon does not move.
I could shrink the icon and place it bottom left. Or remove it. I planned on fixing the setting menu (half the word 'System' missing without scolling). Not sure what you mean by when scrolling it doesnt move? Does it move in the original skin??
In the original skin the list (Enabled - Reset) scrolls. The item icon is in a fixed location on the screen and does not scroll with the list. It therefore appears to be associated with different list items as the list scrolls and the icon stays put.

Please don't remove the icon. I'd rather have it in the wrong place, but visible, rather than not visible at all.
Oops, I meant removing or repositiong the logo, I got a bit mixed up between the logo question by Aenz and the icon issue with you Smile
Big Grin 
(2015-07-08, 16:24)Funkd Wrote: Oops, I meant removing or repositiong the logo, I got a bit mixed up between the logo question by Aenz and the icon issue with you Smile

Smile NP, thanks

I realize I might be posting a lot of "issues" but that does not mean this is not an awesome skin. I purchased a chromebox yesterday and am planning to migrate to Kodi because of this skin. A skin like this has been the one missing piece that has been holding me back for a long time.

Thank you
I hesitate to post this one because I know in the PCH world this could look different on the PC browser than it does on the device. But since Kodi is designed to run on Windows that might not be the case here.

The first issue is that it appears a long plot scrolls from outside the visible screen.
The second issue is more difficult to see till the long plot scrolls all the way down. Circled is what appears to be a scroll bar.

Hi guys, all the above (I think) fixed, apart from the actors info. Havent figured that out yet.

To get the latest got to the url below and download zip (right hand side of screen) and then use install from zip within Kodi. Might need to uninstall the current version you have.

https://github.com/Funkd/ScopeNox

Let me know if you spot anything else.
Wow, that was quick, almost as quick as my new chromebox arrived. Ordered yesterday and received it this morning. Why do I mention this.... I've installed OpenELEC/Kodi and that's all running fine but have no idea how to install this skin Never mind, figured it out
If you want the latest. Do what I mentioned above. Put the zip file somewhere you can access it from Kodi. Then go to AddOns and use the install from zip option and select the downloaded file. That should be it.
Ha. Just seen edit when I reloaded. Cool Smile
(2015-07-08, 17:50)pfp-az Wrote: Smile NP, thanks

I realize I might be posting a lot of "issues" but that does not mean this is not an awesome skin. I purchased a chromebox yesterday and am planning to migrate to Kodi because of this skin. A skin like this has been the one missing piece that has been holding me back for a long time.

Thank you

No problem. I was in the same situation myself. A scope formatted skin was one of the things missing in my setup. Got fed up with 16:9 look and not taking advantage of the full screen so gave it a shot myself. Glad others can make use of it too. And as I mentioned, I'm going miss loads of format issues in some parts of the skin so it's great when others report them. So cheers!
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)3