• 137(current)
Release YouTube (IMPORTANT - READ FIRST POST)
(2015-07-10, 06:24)nickr Wrote: read the thread...

Youtube uses DASH for 1080p. Kodi does not yet support DASH.

Yes, but what about 720@60fps? it uses DASH too?
Yes!
Awesome job, Bromix
Is possible limit the sound with a separate volume for youtube or levels normalizing?.
(2015-07-10, 14:18)PatOso Wrote: Awesome job, Bromix
Is possible limit the sound with a separate volume for youtube or levels normalizing?.

Sorry no Wink the addon is only a content provider

and thanks Smile
Ok, is it possible to make a default view looks like youtube.com/tv? I use mimic and everytime I use youtube addon i have to switch back to panel view (the most similar one)
(2015-07-10, 15:37)CaBrA Wrote: Ok, is it possible to make a default view looks like youtube.com/tv? I use mimic and everytime I use youtube addon i have to switch back to panel view (the most similar one)

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=230259

Wink
Hi,

For some reason I'm unable to play a SPECIFIC video with the YouTube plugin.
This is the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3eAMGXFw1o

I am able to play it with every computer I have, every phone (via mobile browser and via the youtube app), and I can even play it from my HTPC computer, when launching youtube in Chrome.
But whenever I try to play this specific song in the youtube plugin - it gives me an error: "no videos streams found".
The error log have this:
Quote:17:09:11 T:5548 NOTICE: [plugin.video.youtube] Running: YouTube (5.1.7~beta2) on Isengard (15.0) with Python 2.7.8
17:09:11 T:5548 WARNING: [plugin.video.youtube] DEPRECATED "plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?action=play_video&videoid=B3eAMGXFw1o"
17:09:11 T:5548 WARNING: [plugin.video.youtube] USE INSTEAD "plugin://plugin.video.youtube/play/?video_id=B3eAMGXFw1o"
17:09:12 T:5672 ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 0, path [plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?action=play_video&videoid=B3eAMGXFw1o]

EVERY OTHER VIDEO IN THE ENTIRE YOUTUBE PLAYS JUST FINE.
The problem is just with this specific video, and it happens whether I try to search for this song directly, select it from my 'history' page, or even when I'm using the 'Play to kodi' Chrome's plugin from my computer!

This is very weird... any help?

thanks
(2015-07-10, 16:21)omriamos Wrote: Hi,

For some reason I'm unable to play a SPECIFIC video with the YouTube plugin.
This is the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3eAMGXFw1o

I am able to play it with every computer I have, every phone (via mobile browser and via the youtube app), and I can even play it from my HTPC computer, when launching youtube in Chrome.
But whenever I try to play this specific song in the youtube plugin - it gives me an error: "no videos streams found".
The error log have this:
Quote:17:09:11 T:5548 NOTICE: [plugin.video.youtube] Running: YouTube (5.1.7~beta2) on Isengard (15.0) with Python 2.7.8
17:09:11 T:5548 WARNING: [plugin.video.youtube] DEPRECATED "plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?action=play_video&videoid=B3eAMGXFw1o"
17:09:11 T:5548 WARNING: [plugin.video.youtube] USE INSTEAD "plugin://plugin.video.youtube/play/?video_id=B3eAMGXFw1o"
17:09:12 T:5672 ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 0, path [plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?action=play_video&videoid=B3eAMGXFw1o]

EVERY OTHER VIDEO IN THE ENTIRE YOUTUBE PLAYS JUST FINE.
The problem is just with this specific video, and it happens whether I try to search for this song directly, select it from my 'history' page, or even when I'm using the 'Play to kodi' Chrome's plugin from my computer!

This is very weird... any help?

thanks

are you using some kind of a proxy? The video is geo blocked.
(2015-07-10, 18:18)bromix Wrote: are you using some kind of a proxy? The video is geo blocked.

No, I'm not using any proxy..
Kodi is connected to the same wifi network as all my other computers.. Moreover, the video plays with no problem in Chrome, even on the same computer as Kodi.
(2015-07-10, 18:29)omriamos Wrote:
(2015-07-10, 18:18)bromix Wrote: are you using some kind of a proxy? The video is geo blocked.

Kodi is connected to the same wifi network as all my other computers.. Moreover, the video plays with no problem in Chrome, even on the same computer as Kodi.

You're logged in...your age/birthday is set correctly in Google+ and the account if connected? I can only play the video with a proxy and a valid login. Otherwise the video isn't working for me either.
(2015-07-10, 18:35)bromix Wrote:
(2015-07-10, 18:29)omriamos Wrote:

You're logged in...your age/birthday is set correctly in Google+ and the account if connected? I can only play the video with a proxy and a valid login. Otherwise the video isn't working for me either.

I am, but I'm not in the US so maybe that is actually the problem..... On the other hand I have no problems playing this song from all my other (logged-in) computers/browsers, the problem only occurs in Kodi..
(2015-07-10, 18:43)omriamos Wrote:
(2015-07-10, 18:35)bromix Wrote:
(2015-07-10, 18:29)omriamos Wrote: No, I'm not using any proxy..

I am, but I'm not in the US so maybe that is actually the problem..... On the other hand I have no problems playing this song from all my other (logged-in) computers/browsers, the problem only occurs in Kodi..

That's a complete different story what works and what not. The browser isn't using the APIv3 but something else Wink What language and country did you set in the settings of the addon? Sometimes this has some effects on search results...maybe for the playback too.
(2015-07-10, 18:45)bromix Wrote:
(2015-07-10, 18:43)omriamos Wrote:
(2015-07-10, 18:35)bromix Wrote: You're logged in...your age/birthday is set correctly in Google+ and the account if connected? I can only play the video with a proxy and a valid login. Otherwise the video isn't working for me either.

That's a complete different story what works and what not. The browser isn't using the APIv3 but something else Wink What language and country did you set in the settings of the addon? Sometimes this has some effects on search results...maybe for the playback too.
It was set to my own country, and changing it to en-US (English and "Worldwide (All)") didn't help..
Sad
Hello,

i have some problems with the youtube plugin for kodi for a few days. Most of the time, i cant play anyhtin and always geht a "Script error". I have created a log, where i could play three videos but before i could play a fourth, there was the script error again.

Perhaps someone can help me. I have uploaded a debug log here: http://xbmclogs.com/pjhksiurh

TIA
(2015-07-12, 19:25)blindhai Wrote: Hello,

i have some problems with the youtube plugin for kodi for a few days. Most of the time, i cant play anyhtin and always geht a "Script error". I have created a log, where i could play three videos but before i could play a fourth, there was the script error again.

Perhaps someone can help me. I have uploaded a debug log here: http://xbmclogs.com/pjhksiurh

TIA
You've timeouts on your connection. Please check if you're haven't running any stuff that's depleting your bandwith.
  • 137(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YouTube (IMPORTANT - READ FIRST POST)20