• 6(current)
Hellowlol HTPC-Manager fork support thread
Added filter/search to the plex module. By default it search on title, but you can do other stuff aswell.

Some examples:

year<=2010
genre=action
title=t&genre=action
(2015-07-02, 22:10)hellow Wrote:
(2015-07-02, 08:05)madvtak Wrote: Hi, i am so happy i found this version. I love what you've done with it. Two questions..ahem i found a third Q

I see in computer stats you can add OHM. What is the best one to use for osx, i'd love to be able to view core temps and what not. What else need to be done with S.M.A.R.T.? i've installed and can see drive info, but HTPC is showing still showing not configured properly.

Under Computer stats in CPU. i have to scroll down about half a page to see what processes are using cpu. First half of page is just showing N/A%

Regarding hardware info ohm is the only app that is supported. So unless its a way to install it your have no way of getting that info.

Without any logs its hard to guess what could be wrong. But in general you need to add a path so smartmontools is found when its called from the command line and htpc manager needs to be started from a shell with admin rights

Regarding processes psutil will default to 'N/A' if it cant get the name for any reason, usually its a permissions problem.

Would this work with the OHM portion of computer stats?

https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-FakeSMC-kozlek

edit nevermind. this isn't actaully what i need.
I don't know. Is there a way to grab the raw results or a webserver that I can get it from or are the data just displayed in the program?
(2015-07-05, 10:54)hellow Wrote: I don't know. Is there a way to grab the raw results or a webserver that I can get it from or are the data just displayed in the program?

This i don't know. I just see its an option that i'd like to use it. Can anyone else give any insight on getting it to work? All it asks for is an ip and port.
I don't have a Mac so I can't test this. If you can that would be great.
(2015-07-06, 08:39)hellow Wrote: I don't have a Mac so I can't test this. If you can that would be great.

This is it.

http://openhardwaremonitor.org/downloads/

says it can be installed using svn. This is a little too advance for me. Can't find a write up anywhere to get this installed.
I'm sorry, that program isn't available in OS X. Did you try to install the program that you found?

Can you run: system_profiler > sys.txt
In your shell.

Post the response to pastebin and link to it here. Maybe I can grab some info from there.
(2015-07-06, 10:39)hellow Wrote: I'm sorry, that program isn't available in OS X. Did you try to install the program that you found?

Can you run: system_profiler > sys.txt
In your shell.

Post the response to pastebin and link to it here. Maybe I can grab some info from there.

I had a go at it for a while, ended up giving up.... for now.

I do appreciate the quick replies. I look forward to what happens with this project!! Blush
The latest updates might be a little rough around the edges. So please report any errors.

The sorting is the tables may be way of, I should work well (hopefully) in the modules that I use.

You can also filter the tables by using the search field.
Hi

it's break for me ( master2 branch up2date).

This is the only error in firebug console

TypeError: $.tablesorter.themes is undefined
http://xxx.xxx.xxx/js/default.js?t=1436789507.65
Line 43

Menu is empty , I can't see my kodi server , couchpatato and sickrage menu disappear too and in the settings I can't add a new kodi server and the test button does nothing.

I use jenkins + ansible to update automatically , never add issue this 4 month , but today it's break.
(2015-07-13, 14:14)celedhrim Wrote: Hi

it's break for me ( master2 branch up2date).

This is the only error in firebug console

TypeError: $.tablesorter.themes is undefined
http://xxx.xxx.xxx/js/default.js?t=1436789507.65
Line 43

Menu is empty , I can't see my kodi server , couchpatato and sickrage menu disappear too and in the settings I can't add a new kodi server and the test button does nothing.

I use jenkins + ansible to update automatically , never add issue this 4 month , but today it's break.

That shouldn't be undefined. Try force refreshing browser cache manually. If the problem still persist open a issue on GitHub.
Some more test :

I revert to the commit before tablesort stuff :

Quote:git reset --hard 7e9fe6c46743ee6cb81e7b06779f5f10ce3cb9b2

htpc-manager works as usual !
(2015-07-13, 14:26)celedhrim Wrote: Some more test :

I revert to the commit before tablesort stuff :

Quote:git reset --hard 7e9fe6c46743ee6cb81e7b06779f5f10ce3cb9b2

htpc-manager works as usual !

Do you have use cnd setting active? If so try to disabled it. I think I forgot to update the cnd links
Yes , cdn options is active.

Disable it and sync with head.

Now it's ok.

Thanks for your quick and perfect answer !
So what exactly do I need to do to fix this problem? Sorry, my experience with git is limited.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hellowlol HTPC-Manager fork support thread2