Deprecated [RELEASE] AMA Pro Racing Add-on
Current Version 2018.1.27
Can be found in the Video section of Kodi Add-on Repository
System > Add-ons > Get Add-ons > Kodi Add-on Repository> Video Add-ons > AMA Pro Racing
Or from My repo

Features
  • Motocross
  • Supercross

Changelog

Code:
- Fixed bug with supercross race day live stream

- Trimmed down content to focus on motocross & supercross for now
- Added Videos on Demand option in motocross which includes: Event highlights, Features, Full Motos, GoPro Footage and more
- Fixed bugs and general code clean up

v2015.8.8
- Fixed Live Stream for Motocross section

v2015.6.18
- Changed Motocross Highlights to Showcase to follow suit with website changes

v2015.6.15
- Changed how Motocross On Demand Scrapes Videos
- Increased the amount of Motocross On Demand Moto's are displayed

v1.0.1
- Fixes for upstream changes to the Motocross section

v1.0.0
- Added Race Day Live to Supercross
- Added Youtube channel to Supercross
- Fixed error in Motocross

v0.0.5
- Bug fix for httplib2

v0.0.4
- Bug fixes

v0.0.3
- Added Flat Track Racing

v0.0.2
- Added Road Racing

v0.0.1
- Initial version

If you've enjoyed this addon, consider buying me a beer Big Grin
Donate via Paypal
Just received my Android box a couple weeks ago and am still a bit new to this but have the basics down. I was having a script error when trying to watch the Road Racing section of the AMA channel. All other sections within the channel worked fine. I did some research, seen that you had recently fixed this bug...uninstalled and reinstalled and it still isn't working. Neither is the Flat Track section. The others are fine. I've updated all my repositories and have the latest version of Kodi (helix). Your help would be greatly appreciated and if you lived near me, I would buy you a beer! I'm drinking a few as I try to figure this out! Thanks Smile
(2015-07-17, 04:49)Soozie18 Wrote: Just received my Android box a couple weeks ago and am still a bit new to this but have the basics down. I was having a script error when trying to watch the Road Racing section of the AMA channel. All other sections within the channel worked fine. I did some research, seen that you had recently fixed this bug...uninstalled and reinstalled and it still isn't working. Neither is the Flat Track section. The others are fine. I've updated all my repositories and have the latest version of Kodi (helix). Your help would be greatly appreciated and if you lived near me, I would buy you a beer! I'm drinking a few as I try to figure this out! Thanks Smile

It looks like the two websites that host the videos are coming up empty. I'll have to wait and see what happens with these pages before I can update my addon.

Flat Track:
http://www.amaprolive.com/ft/dvr/

Road Racing:
www.amaprolive.com/rr/dvr/
The Supercross part is acting strange. Motocross and Endurocross are working fine but the supercross picture is constantly catching up with itself and it appears to have a weird fast forwarding effect, any ideas?
Xpost windows, was directed here. Can't access content for some reason, running Jarvis on windows.
http://jokesnbeard.tumblr.com/image/155224802523
If you want any help and support here you need to get rid of all of the banned addons (wiki) and repos which violate our forum rules (wiki) on piracy.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2016-12-31, 22:00)DarrenHill Wrote: If you want any help and support here you need to get rid of all of the banned addons (wiki) and repos which violate our forum rules (wiki) on piracy.

Sorry for posting this here, I tried to pm you and it wouldn't let me. Feel free to delete this post after reading for being unrelated. I will also remove the contentious content in my previous post.

I'm not seeking assistance for any content in violation of the forum policy. It specifically mentions that you cannot seek assistance for blacklisted addons. I'm seeking assistance for the 404 error regarding AMA pro racing. After reviewing the policy it doesn't appear that the mention of blacklisted addons in the debug would raise an issue, as I'm not seeking assistance for those, in keeping with the policy. That being said, so I don't run into any related issues in the future, can you please cite the passage I'm violating.
I've been pretty busy with my other addons, so unfortunately this one gets the least amount of love. The good news is I'm going be getting it back in tip top shape.
cant wait....good luck!
Are you also upgrading Kodi 17.0 for the AMA add-on? Thanks so much. Smile
Update 2017.1.18 Released
- Trimmed down content to focus on motocross & supercross for now
- Added Videos on Demand option in motocross which includes: Event highlights, Features, Full Motos, GoPro Footage and more
- Fixed bugs and general code clean up

This update can be found in my repo now and will be available from the official kodi repo in the next few days.
Is it possible to change the video quality for smoother playback on inferior hardware? (ATV2/14.2)
eracknaphobia,,
Since I upgraded to krypton, I am no longer able to see any raceday archives in the the supercross races. I was enjoying them on Jarvis and then...
Is this just a coincidence orHuh?

Thx,

geowik
eracknaphobia,

I tried to use the addon, and Supercross so far is working good, but Motocross return one error, some like this "AMA Pro Racing error ... check log files".

https://paste.kodi.tv/kidibopeve.kodi

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] AMA Pro Racing Add-on0