• 24(current)
Kodi Animation thread
(2015-02-26, 15:31)zag Wrote: Animated gif support has some open pull requests that have no been merged yet:

https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/5180
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/5181

Check out this video to see it in action

thx to Wanilton

Wow absolutely breathtakingly awesome!!!
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
(2015-02-26, 07:47)three80 Wrote: Some skins allow for video intros, not sure if they are using an addon for that or not, but for example I'm using samfishers latest black video with arctic.zephyr and it looks amazing. Tho i'm pretty sure it doesn't allow for random intros which would be great.

Great ideas guys and SamFisher your work is incredible!
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
How can i add any of these videos - auto-start on rasp pi, Sam? Could you guide me please mate?

(2014-12-14, 10:23)samfisher Wrote: @Calum: sure, here's the LINK

@forcedalias: links to the first and second:
1st animation, 1080p: LINK
2nd animation, 1080p, white: LINK
2nd animation, 1080p, black: LINK

@Striker & @Martijn: here it is
But I still prefer the folding idea Smile

Anyway these are just ideas, whatever animation will be choosen as the default one, we still want more for customization right? So don't worry, I'll make sure we have a bunch of nice animations to choose from when it's time Smile

Also, Cellular Generation:

1080p version: LINK
(2015-07-16, 23:34)Phoenix101 Wrote: How can i add any of these videos - auto-start on rasp pi, Sam? Could you guide me please mate?

First, download one of the videos.

Next, if you're in Confluence, go to System -> Appearance -> Skin (-Settings)

Then under the general tab select Enable playlist at startup. And in the path navigate to the video.

But how can I make these videos become boot videos for the RASP pi

(2015-07-16, 23:43)natethomas?
dateline='1437082992' Wrote:
(2015-07-16, 23:34)Phoenix101 Wrote: How can i add any of these videos - auto-start on rasp pi, Sam? Could you guide me please mate?

First, download one of the videos.

Next, if you're in Confluence, go to System -> Appearance -> Skin (-Settings)

Then under the general tab select Enable playlist at startup. And in the path navigate to the video.

(2015-07-17, 15:37)Phoenix101 Wrote: But how can I make these videos become boot videos for the RASP pi

Milhouse test builds default to showing one of Sam's videos from boot.
It's not hard to add the same changes to a stable OE build (ask in the Milhouse thread).
Anyone know how i can get the Kodi Intro Movie working for Kodi 15 using Xperience1080 on my Amazon fire Stick
I cant seem to find the advancedsetting.xml file? (to turn off the splash image) Where exactly is this located?

HELP PLEASE
advancedsettings.xml does not exist at all until the user creates it. See advancedsettings.xml (wiki).
Hi everyone? I'm running isengard 15.0 on an amazon fire tv.. The theme I'm using is black glass nova . I've been trying to add the animated boot screen, they are awesome. I added to the video to the box through kodi and it does boot and looks killer when turning on the kodi. But it's in a continuous loop never stops. If I hit the back button on the fire tv remote like 8 times fast it goes to kodi dash. Any ideas how to stop the looping?
Hello everyone.

I need help. I use kodi 15.1 Isengard on windows 7 pro 64 bit with skin aeon nox 5 silvo and I would like to put one of your beautiful video at application startup.

I don't know if this is possible?

I tried to install the script intro movie but it doesn't work.

Thanks for your help Smile
@ "boubou06", try @ post #344
Music 
Thank you for you reply. I found.

In home.xml of aeon nox 5 there were already comments in code to start intromovie. Big Grin

Now the video starts but the top menu bar with button play stop etc... and the bottom time bar appear. Sad

A solution ?
Download original file from GIT: Home.xml (right-click-save as)
re Smile

same problem with your home.xml but i advance.

I have succeeded to install your add-on but the intromovie plays too late. I see my menu kodi 2 seconds before starting the intromovie.

I have disable the splash.
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Animation thread8