• 74(current)
Kyra for Kodi
(2015-07-18, 11:25)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-07-18, 11:13)meridius Wrote:
(2015-07-18, 11:07)Goliath2000 Wrote: meridius btw I like the way you created flags for each language/Subtitle selection, will you be able to have all kind of flags and do you think rschiks will be able to implement it?

i could use any any amount but I don't know what are the top 20 languages that are used on DVD and blu Rays.

This is an example about the info I get back from Kodi about the stream details of a movie:

streamdetails = {
audio = (
{
channels = 6;
codec = ac3;
language = eng;
},
{
channels = 2;
codec = aac;
language = spa;
}
);
subtitle = (
{
language = dut;
},
{
language = eng;
},
{
language = eng;
}
);
video = (
{
aspect = "2.407035112380981";
codec = h264;
duration = 6546;
height = 796;
stereomode = "";
width = 1916;
}
);

As you can see the language property is the key..in this example "eng" and "spa"

thanks

which image do you prefer richard
(2015-07-18, 11:30)meridius Wrote: will do I use it all the time, so I know my way around it lol

might even take a look at blu-ray.com and see what the reviews show if there is a list

Do you think it will take long time to create flags for all those languages?
nope not at all I been looking and at the most it looks like there is about 15 different languages on average but if there is some missing I could do them for Richard to add
@meridius: I'd prefer image 1. Although the background is nice....it does not fit with the style of the theme.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
(2015-07-18, 11:37)meridius Wrote: nope not at all I been looking and at the most it looks like there is about 15 different languages on average but if there is some missing I could do them for Richard to add

You could also make a missing general flag :-)
(2015-07-18, 11:38)rschiks Wrote: @meridius: I'd prefer image 1. Although the background is nice....it does not fit with the style of the theme.

lol, I suppose another option, I can not make my mind up to. might look into other images or design
(2015-07-18, 11:37)meridius Wrote: nope not at all I been looking and at the most it looks like there is about 15 different languages on average but if there is some missing I could do them for Richard to add

are you sure? from what I can see there is more than 15, I would say 200+
@meridius here is the list https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ISO_639-1_codes
might just add the top 20 and see what happens
or top 50 :p and you will get at least all the European countries
The shuffle button and repeat button are added to the playlists screen.

Awesome ... and the queue all button for albums? (not the smart playlists hehe)
(2015-07-18, 13:50)Njaynl Wrote: Awesome ... and the queue all button for albums? (not the smart playlists hehe)

Adding an album to a queue is basically adding all individual numbers of that album to the queue (Kodi is doing that).
Since there's no API for that I have to add albums one at a time and I have no idea what happens to the responsiveness of Kodi and not to mention to the app when there are, for example, 100 albums being added to the queue.

When you want a random selection of your music, use the party mode button.
Here's the list for version 1.6, a massive update if I say so myself:

- A complete new music view. Enjoy this new view with an overview by Artist, Album, Genre and Year. Support for CDart is added. More than 300 genre icons are available.
- Power menu changed. You can now connect to your host using a carousel. Commands like wake-up, shutdown, suspend, reboot, hibernate and exit Kodi are now per host. The off button can be configured with a selectable command using the general settings screen.
- Grid view added to the Add-ons option.
- The seek backward and forward buttons can now be configured (general settings). Choose small, big steps or change the playing speed.
- A repeat and shuffle button is added to the playlists option.
- Bug fixes.

New Pro features:
- Customizable bottom menu bar. The bottom menu bar can be customized with 95 selectable buttons and is scrollable. You can add menu buttons, configurable space buttons, http command buttons, Kodi commands and change the order.
- The top menu bar is extended with small menu buttons of which you can have 12.
- Theme settings. You can set the transparency level throughout the App and choose the on color.
- The Library management option albums is extended with the description.
- An experimental settings screen has been added. You can configure if you want to keep all movies in memory.
(2015-07-18, 15:24)rschiks Wrote: Here's the list for version 1.6, a massive update if I say so myself:

- A completely new music view. Enjoy this new view with an overview by Artist, Album, Genre and Year. Support for CDart is added. More than 300 genre icons are available.
- Power menu changed. You can now connect to your host using a carousel. Commands like wake-up, shutdown, suspend, reboot, hibernate and exit Kodi are now per host. The off button can be configured with a selectable command using the general settings screen.
- Grid view added to the Add-ons option.
- The seek backward and forward buttons can now be configured (general settings). Choose small, big steps or change the playing speed.
- A repeat and shuffle button is added to the playlists option.
- Bug fixes.

New Pro features:
- Customizable bottom menu bar. The bottom menu bar can be customized with 95 selectable buttons and is scrollable. You can add menu buttons, configurable space buttons, http command buttons, Kodi commands and change the order.
- The top menu bar is extended with small menu buttons of which you can have 12.
- Theme settings. You can set the transparency level throughout the App and choose the on color buttons.
- The Library management option albums is extended with the description.
- An experimental settings screen has been added. You can configure if you want to keep all movies in memory.

You are awesome! I agree with you that this is a massive release! Really good work! I hope it will be out on Apple store before next week when my vacation begins Smile

I have some feature request that I would like to bring up here, for music view, it would be nice if we could have the ability to tap or double tap on the artist / album to enlarge the picture. I think this request would be good for the other views as well. i.e movie covers and so on. What do you think about that?
  • 74(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi8