• 76(current)
Kyra for Kodi
@Richard did you add the new touch scroll changes to 1.6 in the remote view ?

thanks
(2015-07-19, 09:02)meridius Wrote: @Richard did you add the new touch scroll changes to 1.6 in the remote view ?

thanks

No, this will come in your remote view design. I will send you a test version first, so you can play around with it.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
ok thanks , I have finished the now not playing part and it looks a lot better I think, if your stil not happy with it I can still change things

or this one with

Looks great :-)
Well, it's out of my hands right now. Just submitted version 1.6.

After testing I still found two cosmetic bugs which I have fixed.
To throw some statistics:

Kodi Control Center consists of 139492 lines of actual code.
which one do you prefer mate ? as one has a highlighted icon with darker versions to the side and the other one has a blended light to dark version

or this third version

cheers
(2015-07-19, 11:50)meridius Wrote: which one do you prefer mate ? as one has a highlighted icon with darker versions to the side and the other one has a blended light to dark version

cheers

If animated, the second would look better
(2015-07-19, 11:56)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-07-19, 11:50)meridius Wrote: which one do you prefer mate ? as one has a highlighted icon with darker versions to the side and the other one has a blended light to dark version

cheers

If animated, the second would look better

animated ? not to sure about that as when your using the remote it would animate and might be a distraction , also did a third version above your last post
the second looks nice! But I say same thing as rschiks, can you make it animated?
It would only animate when nothing is playing. And with animate I mean that it looks like the film roll is moving from left to right. The first logo is dark and getting lighter...the second is one step ahead of the first. The third is one step ahead of the second, and so on.
yes it would only animate when nothing is playing as when there is it would be the info big info bar screen which would slide down once something is selected and there is something playing but what I mean is when nothing is been played your still using the remote and it might cause slow downs or some sort of issue when its scrolling and your using the remote at the same time plus a distraction . will see when the time comes. what did you think of the third image

thanks Richard
I still would prefer the second, looks more serene...
(2015-07-19, 11:47)rschiks Wrote: Well, it's out of my hands right now. Just submitted version 1.6.

After testing I still found two cosmetic bugs which I have fixed.
To throw some statistics:

Kodi Control Center consists of 139492 lines of actual code.

Thanks for the info! I'm really curious on the performance improvement that you have done with the memory. I hope this will speed up things. Smile
It's only for the movies right now as I want to know if people don't run into other problems (hence experimental settings).
If it's really making a huge difference I will add other items as well and make the settings final in an update.
(2015-07-19, 12:36)rschiks Wrote: I still would prefer the second, looks more serene...

ok we will have a look when the time comes but I think the design of the jot playing part is done as it blends in now with the rest of it
  • 76(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi8