• 4(current)
Stalker PVR client for Stalker Middleware
does anyone knows why some channels keep stuttering after every 15-20 seconds?
Hi...

The past two days, PVR Stalker hasn't been able to connect to iptvPrivateServer.tv, from my Linux or Windows setups (both of which are using the latest versions of Kodi and PVR Stalker client). They were fine a few days ago. Anyone else having this issue? Any ideas? Thanks
I think the severs are getting hammered. To fix the connectivity issues you will need to update the connection timeout in the pvr.stalker settings.xml to 200s

I'm hoping the shuddering goes away after they go private.
Thank you Anon1840 . Yes I did that and it worked (set to 60).

Curious, by private, will there be a subscription fee? Maybe that allow them to purchase capacity.
Yes it will be around 100$ a year. It goes private next week.
(2015-06-27, 09:39)nyceyes Wrote: Nope, Stalker PVR is free, and so is using it. Though it is installed like any other Kodi addon, it is technically middle-ware that extends Kodi's functionality.

Anyway, after add in the Stalker PVR, you then have go to it's configuration section and configure two things: (1) the content source stream URL (plus a MAC address tweak) and (2) the URL of a channel guide service. This is where, if you want to pay for a guide service (like Rocket) you can, but there is a free one out there (I use - http://is.gd/NFFSF).

Nyceyes, can you tell me how to enter the Rocket guide into Stalker PVR, pls. Thanks. I am using the free at the moment, like you.
Hi node. I've never used Rocket guide. I wouldn't know where to start. =)
Does anyone know how to get New York City local channels. Mine defaults to Miami local channels. I currently use 1.iptvprivateserver.tv and is.gd/NFPSF. Thank you.
You are stuck with the channel lineup that is available on NFPS and it will go paid 7/15/15
Hmm, that's odd. In tutorials (like YouTube videos and website screenshots), I've seen NYC channels on their listing (at the top of the listing where it normally appears... so that's why I asked). Thanks though, for replying.
(2015-07-14, 15:48)nyceyes Wrote: Hmm, that's odd. In tutorials (like YouTube videos and website screenshots), I've seen NYC channels on their listing (at the top of the listing where it normally appears... so that's why I asked). Thanks though, for replying.

The tutorials on YouTube usually feature other services for their demo.
(2015-07-07, 03:39)Anon1840 Wrote: I think the severs are getting hammered. To fix the connectivity issues you will need to update the connection timeout in the pvr.stalker settings.xml to 200s

Thanks that worked fine for me on Kodi-for-Windows, but I'm also getting timeouts on my (android) Amazon FireTV stick
I've loaded ES FileExplorer, but can't locate this file
- do I need to be rooted ?
Hi friends...

I'm getting 'Stalker Client :: Unable to load Channels' immediately (no delay). My timeout is set to 60 seconds. This problem is true with two my configured portals: (1) 1.iptvPrivateServer.tv and (2) iptvRocket.tv. Both portals use is.gd/NFPSF.

Any changes?

By the way (a separate question),... When they say 'this is going paid', which of the there services above are they talking about? (A) iptvPrivateServer.tv, or (B) iptvRocket.tv or © just the guide is.gd/NFPSF?

I don't know which they mean.

Thank you!
(2015-07-21, 01:20)nyceyes Wrote: Hi friends...

I'm getting 'Stalker Client :: Unable to load Channels' immediately (no delay). My timeout is set to 60 seconds. This problem is true with two my configured portals: (1) 1.iptvPrivateServer.tv and (2) iptvRocket.tv. Both portals use is.gd/NFPSF.

Any changes?

By the way (a separate question),... When they say 'this is going paid', which of the there services above are they talking about? (A) iptvPrivateServer.tv, or (B) iptvRocket.tv or © just the guide is.gd/NFPSF?

Thank you!

Never mind. I fixed it. I think the settings.xml or cache file got corrupted (how, I can't possibly imagine). But a restore fixed everything. Thanks.
(2015-07-21, 01:20)nyceyes Wrote: Hi friends...

Any changes?

Thank you!

Id still like to know which server has went paid myself?
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stalker PVR client for Stalker Middleware2