• 80(current)
Kyra for Kodi
(2015-07-27, 15:50)rschiks Wrote: Finally!!! Version 1.6 just got approved and should be available on the App Store within the next couple of hours!

No need of waiting Smile It's already there! I'm downloading it now
Downloaded and it rocks i like the more buttons on the top menu and love the new music options

two bugs

1. When i select load movies in memory my movies are gone from KODI CC when i deselect the option my movies are back
2. When going from host to another host with a different database the movies and series don't update to the next host? it keeps the ones from the previouis one (one host is xbmc the other kodi)

Wishlisht:

Adding a queue all button to the smart play lists

Adding you own default background image

When selecting a series that first you can select a season then the episodes now it's one big list Smile

Adding the context menu button to the default remote view? so you can press the right mouse button using the app Smile

again thank you for making this app !
@njaynl:

1. Found the issue. When enabling it I used the wrong setting Confused The result is that it's not using the movies in memory, but the rest thinks it is, so it's ending up with no movies at all.

2. Was doubting to do that. so it's not a bug. Suppose you are just switching to another host to wake it up, or shut it down. At that moment it will then try to retrieve the movies from a host which is shutting down. You could forget to switch it back. That's why I leave it in the same state.
But I agree it's a little bit confusing. I also didn't want to close the screen when entering the power menu.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
@njaynl:

You could add a context button to the bottom menu bar and the user command menu in the remote control touch view.

Which remote control view are you using?
okay, now I have played a little bit with this new version. Thanks a lot Richard for this great release! Very good job on the music view.
I have unfortunately found some bugs, but I guess its good that I have founded them so that we can have a quick fix.

1. I have same problem as Njaynl with the experimental movies in memory. Everything disappears if that option is enabled. Workaround is if you turn off the app and restart it.
2. In music view if now music is played. the cdArt is spinning. (This is no bug, but it would be good if it could start to spin when music is played from that particular album)
3. In music view if you select options and select artist and go back from the options menu. In the background you will have all your artist mixed with the tracking list of current album. I might need to create a screenshot on this.

This is what I have found just by now...
ohh one more..

4. Remote control view when music is played it says audio stream Unknown (Unknown). I guess it thinks its a movie and if I switch to touch view I don't get artist picture or fanart picture. everything is black.
In the add-on menue, If you select one add-on and open it. Select a top folder with sub folders and you see the bread crumb from root folder to where you are in sub folder. To get back one step, you click the arrow in the upper left corner and IT will not take you back, it goes back to the add-on view.
Rev 1.6.
@rschiks I found that if you jump between music and movie view, you have to start all over again to find that particular music that you were/are playing. Is it possible to remember the position? This happens also if you want to change settings from the menu while you are playing a song.
I just downloaded the new version. Big up for your work. It's really great to be able to customize the application.

Only one thing missing: now it is possible to custom application, would also be able to personalize top of the remote control to put the buttons that you want at the top and bottom of the remote.

Hoping that it is possible for a future release. For me it is the only thing missing: personalized remote Smile

Congratulations again
(2015-07-27, 17:10)Goliath2000 Wrote: okay, now I have played a little bit with this new version. Thanks a lot Richard for this great release! Very good job on the music view.
I have unfortunately found some bugs, but I guess its good that I have founded them so that we can have a quick fix.

1. I have same problem as Njaynl with the experimental movies in memory. Everything disappears if that option is enabled. Workaround is if you turn off the app and restart it.

I Have the same problem with expermental movies, everything disappears.
@rschiks sorry for posting several messages, but I found one more thing. If you for instance have started an album and a song is played it would be good to highlight that song in the song list. I think meridius had a play button i.e where it shows at what song it is currently playing, right now you need to jump between remote back and forth to find out the song or have the audio stream button selected in bottom menu bar to see the title of current played song.
(2015-07-27, 17:13)Goliath2000 Wrote: ohh one more..

4. Remote control view when music is played it says audio stream Unknown (Unknown). I guess it thinks its a movie and if I switch to touch view I don't get artist picture or fanart picture. everything is black.

if kodi doesn't know it...I will give an unknown stream. It was already there from the beginning.

And you're correct about switching to touch view: display fan art or artist picture isn't implemented (yet)
(2015-07-27, 17:49)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-07-27, 17:13)Goliath2000 Wrote: ohh one more..

if kodi doesn't know it...I will give an unknown stream. It was already there from the beginning.

And you're correct about switching to touch view: display fan art or artist picture isn't implemented (yet)

Thanks for the explanation! From what I can see Kodi knows the stream. It shows mp3.
(2015-07-27, 17:28)Rivermeadow Wrote: In the add-on menue, If you select one add-on and open it. Select a top folder with sub folders and you see the bread crumb from root folder to where you are in sub folder. To get back one step, you click the arrow in the upper left corner and IT will not take you back, it goes back to the add-on view.
Rev 1.6.

You need to use the up one level button. I agree with you that I sometimes use the back button too. That's also the reason why you can use swipe gestures.

Maybe it's better to replace the back button with a normal button that says go to add-ons main menu.
(2015-07-27, 17:32)Goliath2000 Wrote: @rschiks I found that if you jump between music and movie view, you have to start all over again to find that particular music that you were/are playing. Is it possible to remember the position? This happens also if you want to change settings from the menu while you are playing a song.

Maybe with a same experimental switch as the movies, because I then know the info needed.
  • 80(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi8