Error log can't upload and more
Question 
Hi

I have some small enoying problems. First of all i can't upload my logfile the ordinary way so i'll attache it here with a link to my Dropbox.

When i start my Asus S1 /Kodi-Openelec latest available (see sig for more system setup) and when it has finished i get an error like:

At the top left it says Error in artworktrotation thread and in the top right corner it says [errno-2] name or service not known.

And after I've watched something it complains about an url that's not found.

I've tried realy hard to understand the error log but i'm here writing this request so ... Smile

Please take a look at it here: Kodi Error log file
Asus s1-at5nm10e - Netgear READY NAS 102 - Wired -
-Receiver Pioneer VSX-529-K - ASUS RT-AC58U - USB HDD connected Seagate - SONY BRAVIA KDL-55W955B - Netgear ReadyNAS 102
Which skin are you using? If it is AeonMQ6, please try it with confluence and see, if it works then.

Could you please try with a factory reset (move .kodi to 'kodi-old' and reboot), to be sure it's not an addon which causes the issue? Don't be scared...all addons and setting are 'gone'. But you are able to restore them easily by deleting the new .kodi folder (it's created after the reboot you did before) and rename (move) kodi-old to .kodi again.

"URL not found" can mean everything. As it seems you aren't able to upload a log (whatever your ordinaryl way is Wink ), it might be, your box has lost network or internet connection. You could access the logfile (via SSH I guess), so I presume the box works fine in your LAN. Does it have internet? Are you able to watch youtube videos, for example?

For the factory reset, in case you never did or just don't know it:

- SSH in
- do:
Code:
mv /storage/.kodi /storage/kodi-old
-reboot

For the restore, if the issue persists:

- SSH in
- do (in one line):
Code:
rm /storage/.kodi && mv /storage/kodi-old /storage/.kodi
- reboot

Greetings
(2015-08-02, 19:45)David1977 Wrote: Which skin are you using? If it is AeonMQ6, please try it with confluence and see, if it works then.

Could you please try with a factory reset (move .kodi to 'kodi-old' and reboot), to be sure it's not an addon which causes the issue? Don't be scared...all addons and setting are 'gone'. But you are able to restore them easily by deleting the new .kodi folder (it's created after the reboot you did before) and rename (move) kodi-old to .kodi again.

"URL not found" can mean everything. As it seems you aren't able to upload a log (whatever your ordinaryl way is Wink ), it might be, your box has lost network or internet connection. You could access the logfile (via SSH I guess), so I presume the box works fine in your LAN. Does it have internet? Are you able to watch youtube videos, for example?

For the factory reset, in case you never did or just don't know it:

- SSH in
- do:
Code:
mv /storage/.kodi /storage/kodi-old
-reboot

For the restore, if the issue persists:

- SSH in
- do (in one line):
Code:
rm /storage/.kodi && mv /storage/kodi-old /storage/.kodi
- reboot

Greetings

Hi and THANKS!

After i had posted this i made a Google search like kodi errorlog reader and found a reader that told me what was wrong.
Not that i understood it fully but it gave me at least some hints and i found a couple of paths that i don't have any more due to a crashed externa HDD.
It seems that i have at least gotten rid of one problem.

I will see what happens tomorrow and if it is still any problems left i will take your tip in consideration. Smile I'm scared to screw everything up... Smile
I do have a fully working internet connection, i have removed an addon that i hope was causing the url problem.

Thanks again

AMAZING it seems to me that I managed to fix this by my self. Smile WOW what a kick. Smile
Asus s1-at5nm10e - Netgear READY NAS 102 - Wired -
-Receiver Pioneer VSX-529-K - ASUS RT-AC58U - USB HDD connected Seagate - SONY BRAVIA KDL-55W955B - Netgear ReadyNAS 102

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Error log can't upload and more0