Font colors via $VAR[]'s
(2015-08-02, 11:56)Jayz2K Wrote: You can still use the modded Conq file I sent you through PM (the second one).

Right Wink
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
I am pretty sure it was non-working before and with my label2 PR. Here's a follow up PR that handles the UpdateColor() for sliderex. https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/7691
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
(2015-08-02, 12:25)mkortstiege Wrote: I am pretty sure it was non-working before and with my label2 PR. Here's a follow up PR that handles the UpdateColor() for sliderex. https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/7691
Well, my bad :/ Sorry.
My brain needs a break for Sunday too ...
Thanks for the fix Wink
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
Merged. Would be awesome if you could give tomorrows nightly another try and report back if all those label2 and textcolor issues are addressed.
Wow, great work mkortstiege! Just tested with Mimic and all of the font variables seem to be working. Will continue testing. Thanks!!!

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2055184
(2015-08-02, 16:37)mkortstiege Wrote: Merged. Would be awesome if you could give tomorrows nightly another try and report back if all those label2 and textcolor issues are addressed.
I'm using the August 1 Isengard nightly. If I remember correctly, labels used to not show up when using variables inside [COLOR] tags in itemlayout/focusedlayout. Now, the labels show up but they do not use the color variable. I had heard that this was fixed for Jarvis, did this fix not make it into the Isengard branch?

Here's what I'm trying to use in my variable...

Code:
<value>[COLOR $VAR[ColorHighlightVar]]$INFO[ListItem.Tagline,, ][/COLOR]$INFO[ListItem.PlotOutline]</value>
Thought it's fixed. Could you please check how a recent master build handles it? Will check as well later today.
Hmz, just tested with mimic and i see the tagline (blue) in both versions.
(2015-08-02, 16:37)mkortstiege Wrote: Merged. Would be awesome if you could give tomorrows nightly another try and report back if all those label2 and textcolor issues are addressed.

Label 2 $VAR[] $INFO[Skin.String()] & tags (red, green, etc. ...) colors for sliderex working in the latest Jarvis Dev Build.
Good job Mk Wink
Thanx
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
Thanks Smile Glad to hear it's finally working.
(2015-08-03, 09:09)mkortstiege Wrote: Hmz, just tested with mimic and i see the tagline (blue) in both versions.
Should have mentioned that it's only Shift view with the plot turned on from the side menu where I'm seeing the issue. Infowall view, where the plot is outside the layout, displays the tagline in blue. In Shift view, where the plot var is inside the layout, the tagline is displayed in the main text color.

Will test latest master tonight. Thanks!
(2015-08-03, 16:27)braz Wrote:
(2015-08-03, 09:09)mkortstiege Wrote: Hmz, just tested with mimic and i see the tagline (blue) in both versions.
Should have mentioned that it's only Shift view with the plot turned on from the side menu where I'm seeing the issue. Infowall view, where the plot is outside the layout, displays the tagline in blue. In Shift view, where the plot var is inside the layout, the tagline is displayed in the main text color.

Works in master. Will find the commit that fixed it and backport as well.
(2015-08-03, 16:29)mkortstiege Wrote:
(2015-08-03, 16:27)braz Wrote:

Hm, works in todays Isengard for me Wink Will wait for your feedback.
(2015-08-03, 16:34)mkortstiege Wrote:
(2015-08-03, 16:29)mkortstiege Wrote:
(2015-08-03, 16:27)braz Wrote: Should have mentioned that it's only Shift view with the plot turned on from the side menu where I'm seeing the issue. Infowall view, where the plot is outside the layout, displays the tagline in blue. In Shift view, where the plot var is inside the layout, the tagline is displayed in the main text color.

Hm, works in todays Isengard for me Wink Will wait for your feedback.
Working here now too, and all I did was restart Kodi, Something must have gotten hung up with that view, as reloading the skin wasn't refreshing it. Thanks for testing and great work on the new features.
Ok, thanks for reporting back.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Font colors via $VAR[]'s0