• 91(current)
Kyra for Kodi
LOL Smile the result is only a cross? Smile no just kidding! You guys are doing amazing job! I really look forward to test this! By reading your comments its hard to understand. I need to play with it to understand how it really works.
(2015-08-10, 19:01)Goliath2000 Wrote: LOL Smile the result is only a cross? Smile no just kidding! You guys are doing amazing job! I really look forward to test this! By reading your comments its hard to understand. I need to play with it to understand how it really works.

Yes, I completely understand that :-)
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
Just did a test of the latest beta and it kills xbmc commander now.

@Goliath2000 In simple terms it acts like xbmc commander but with scroll speeds control. Each square you see in the image is a faster speed and the more you move out.the faster the scroll speed. The image is just a control pad which can be displayed or not and will over lap the remote view so you touch the empty space to activate it but will be a top layer so anything under it would be disabled until you lift your finger or double tap to deactivate it which Richard is looking into that.
Control pad...that's what I was looking for...a much better name for it!
(2015-08-10, 21:03)meridius Wrote: Just did a test of the latest beta and it kills xbmc commander now.

@Goliath2000 In simple terms it acts like xbmc commander but with scroll speeds control. Each square you see in the image is a faster speed and the more you move out.the faster the scroll speed. The image is just a control pad which can be displayed or not and will over lap the remote view so you touch the empty space to activate it but will be a top layer so anything under it would be disabled until you lift your finger or double tap to deactivate it which Richard is looking into that.

Does it have to be in the center of the iPad or can I get same behavior if I'm close to the edge of the iPad screen? The reason i'm asking is because i'm a really really lazy person, sometimes I have not enough with strength to lift my hand to the middle of the screen Smile Will that be possible for me? Smile
You need some space from the edges to make this work correctly, but you don't have to be in the center.
(2015-08-10, 21:49)Goliath2000 Wrote:
(2015-08-10, 21:03)meridius Wrote: Just did a test of the latest beta and it kills xbmc commander now.

Does it have to be in the center of the iPad or can I get same behavior if I'm close to the edge of the iPad screen? The reason i'm asking is because i'm a really really lazy person, sometimes I have not enough with strength to lift my hand to the middle of the screen Smile Will that be possible for me? Smile

Hi. That's how I use mine. I hold my iPad with both hands and use my thumb only on the left or right side of the screen and it just fits and works great. But let's say you keep using it to far to the left and miss the last speed control of the screen and wanted faster speeds you could change the 2nd last square for a faster speed to suit. Richards looking into the user been able to change the square distance size to activate the speeds and the speeds to so you can customise it to fit your needs and preference which I think is going to be great but Richards got his work cut out on that one I think.

I hardly ever use the centre.

Hopefully I will get some more theme work sent to Richard this weekend. He as a lot of the top half of the remote just needs the play buttons. And the buttons at the bottom.
I think we've finally got it! New remote control touch gestures in which both meridius and me agreed on. It was not easy, but hey, in the end the result counts!
I can definitely say that I have learned a lot about Apple's touch gestures and tweaking them. Some tweaks very obvious and some not.

It will be a great addition for version 1.7, which I, and meridius for the gfx of course, will start on in the next couple of days. My vacation is almost over anyway :-(
As requested I have changed the way albums from an artist are displayed. Previously the album info was displayed and you couldn't see the artist info anymore. Now when an artist is selected, it displays the info of the artist first. When an album is selected you will see the album info.

When a song from the displayed album is played, the song is now highlighted. I have also added the current time.

Wow, thanks Richard! This is very good! Do you have any target date for 1.7? Smile
(2015-08-14, 14:59)Goliath2000 Wrote: Wow, thanks Richard! This is very good! Do you have any target date for 1.7? Smile

No, not yet. First I need to get some more gfx from meridius and then I will continue the new remote control view :-)
LOL, It's usually the other way around :-)
it seems that you are almost done with everything in the music view...
I'm glad that you are working on the new remote control
(2015-08-14, 16:15)Goliath2000 Wrote: it seems that you are almost done with everything in the music view...

Done ?! just wait...
(2015-08-14, 16:19)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-08-14, 16:15)Goliath2000 Wrote: it seems that you are almost done with everything in the music view...

Done ?! just wait...

Well from the trello list for music view, there is not so many features left, or do you plan to add more stuff? Smile
  • 91(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi8