• 45(current)
Release LazyTV - an unwatched TV Show playlist generator
The message might come up until Kodi reboots, as I think the version number is only read once.

I did notice a problem with the update script that might occur for some users though. So that is now fixed on github too. In for the next version.

No matter what happens with the clone, their settings still stay in place, so even if they are accidentally deleted they can just be recreated and the previous settings will be applied.
(2015-08-13, 12:27)Rouzax Wrote:
(2015-08-10, 15:29)Karnagious Wrote:
(2015-08-07, 16:16)Rouzax Wrote: Did the same as before.
First episode was Smeris, fast forward and then stopped.
Started a new LazyTV playlist and then the first episode is Sense8 instead of in progress Sense8
EDIT:
forgot the link Smile http://pastebin.com/Uci5j7D1

I can't figure out why that issue is occurring. I will look at it again later this week.

Hi Karnagious, any chance you had time to figure out what is going wrong?

Found the issue. The "resume" status wasnt being updated when a show was stopped. Fixed in the latest version, which has been submitted to the official repo.
(2015-08-14, 01:36)Karnagious Wrote:
(2015-08-14, 00:51)leejk Wrote: I really like this addon a lot... many thanks to the developer for this great idea. I had an idea for a feature and was wondering if it had already been requested. It would be nice to optionally sometimes watch movie trailers in between shows. Could these be streamed in from other online sources?

thx

Nice idea, but how would the trailers be selected?

Maybe randomly? I'm guessing here, but if the Apple Trailer addon can pull in a list of trailers, couldn't something similar be done and randomly select from that? Maybe a filter to filter out R rated trailers too, but not sure what criteria is available to filter on.
(2015-08-15, 00:49)Karnagious Wrote: The message might come up until Kodi reboots, as I think the version number is only read once.

I did notice a problem with the update script that might occur for some users though. So that is now fixed on github too. In for the next version.

No matter what happens with the clone, their settings still stay in place, so even if they are accidentally deleted they can just be recreated and the previous settings will be applied.
A reboot fixed the move to version 94 but now they are not moving anymore to version 95 even after reboot.
(2015-08-17, 16:13)aalwani Wrote: A reboot fixed the move to version 94 but now they are not moving anymore to version 95 even after reboot.

Fixed in latest version.
Anyone want in on trying version 1.8.0?
(2015-08-18, 05:51)Karnagious Wrote: Anyone want in on trying version 1.8.0?

What are the differences?

I only use LazyTV to start a random playlist with 5 unwachted TV episodes and a clone of the script to start one random unwatched movie.

The link in your signature for LazyTV points to a wrong topic.
(2015-08-18, 16:18)Rouzax Wrote:

What are the differences?

I only use LazyTV to start a random playlist with 5 unwachted TV episodes and a clone of the script to start one random unwatched movie.

The link in your signature for LazyTV points to a wrong topic.

Thanks, signature link fixed now.

Changes in 1.8.0 are mostly on the back-end structure. But there will be some other things like:

- improved Next Episode notification
- a widget element so you can put the Lazy TV shows on your Home screen
- improved speed and responsiveness (though it is slower at the moment)

I'd like to try it
(2015-08-19, 02:39)Karnagious Wrote: Thanks, signature link fixed now.

Changes in 1.8.0 are mostly on the back-end structure. But there will be some other things like:

Interesting, what is the content path for filling a widget? Thanks!
(2015-08-19, 19:17)braz Wrote:

Hi braz,

The signature is "lazytv.widget.1.Title" etc. Individual shows can be called by "lazytv.SHOWID.Title", so if you wanted to synchronise with something else, you can.

You can see them all here: https://github.com/KODeKarnage/script.la...ce.py#L692

Those tags were taken from the main widget addon, if they are different now, I can change them

Also, the current development version of LazyTV stores the first 15 (by series - last watched) and then restores them as soon as it opens, then overwrites them with the new info. Current population time is normally 6-10 seconds (with half of that being api calls), but the first 15 (from the previous session) are available in about 0.1 seconds.
(2015-08-19, 19:09)nohitter151 Wrote:

I'd like to try it

Cool.

I will prep a testing version so that you can quickly switch between the legacy version and the new one.

Thanks,
(2015-08-19, 23:58)Karnagious Wrote:
(2015-08-19, 19:17)braz Wrote:

Hi braz,

The signature is "lazytv.widget.1.Title" etc. Individual shows can be called by "lazytv.SHOWID.Title", so if you wanted to synchronise with something else, you can.

You can see them all here: https://github.com/KODeKarnage/script.la...ce.py#L692

Those tags were taken from the main widget addon, if they are different now, I can change them

Also, the current development version of LazyTV stores the first 15 (by series - last watched) and then restores them as soon as it opens, then overwrites them with the new info. Current population time is normally 6-10 seconds (with half of that being api calls), but the first 15 (from the previous session) are available in about 0.1 seconds.
Ah, OK. I was hoping it could be done with a plugin path, similar to the ExtendedInfo script. Thanks!
(2015-08-20, 00:03)braz Wrote: Ah, OK. I was hoping it could be done with a plugin path, similar to the ExtendedInfo script. Thanks!

Thats doable.
(2015-08-20, 01:27)Karnagious Wrote:
(2015-08-20, 00:03)braz Wrote: Ah, OK. I was hoping it could be done with a plugin path, similar to the ExtendedInfo script. Thanks!

Thats doable.
Cool, I'll add a Lazy TV widget to Mimic if it becomes available.
  • 45(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LazyTV - an unwatched TV Show playlist generator4