• 27(current)
Release TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon, now w/TheTVDB data
hi there,
great addon by the way.
but i have problem where hebrew characters arent shown in the addon.
how can i fix it? what sould i change to make the addon support hebrew font?
thanks in advance
Is there anyway to get it show shows that are about to air without having any episodes in my library? So up until yesterday i could see both Ray Donovan and The Strain so i knew they were airing tonight and deleted last seasons episodes, now my view looks like this

I know both shows start back tonight from Sonarr

And Kodi still sees the series folders
hi there,
there is a problem that the addon does not show hebrew letters,
eventhough the skin support and show hebrew,
what do i need to change in the code to make the font hebrew supported?
thanks in advance
Hi,

I did ask this in another forum as I thought it was handled at a skin level but the wording for 'TDB/ON THE BUBBLE' be changed to 'ON HIAITUS' as 'ON THE BUBBLE' really doesn't have a meaning here in the UK and even Google has a rather ambiguous definition of it?

Superb add-on by the way Smile
Sorry, I spelt hiatus incorrectly and don't seem to be able to edit my post via tapatalk - but I think you get the meaning...
Hey, script doesnt work for some languages, but here a solution:
https://github.com/WayneD/script.tv.show...red/pull/4

Hope you will include this in the next update so we can use this wonderfull script in our country
Phenomenal™ Skin • ForumWebsiteGitHub
Hello

I have been searching for a solution for some time. This looks like the place to ask my question.
From my searching i have concluded that the next-aired script is what provides the TV Show status info to the skin.
My question. Is it possible to have then script update the TV show status in the kodi database?
From my search i have discovered it is in xbmc_video90 --> tvshow --> c02.

Currently this field is empty for all tv shows. I have been trying to create smart playlists for tv show status (ended, returning series, new series)
My search lead me to conclude that because c02 is empty the smart playlist is empty.

So i did a test. I on occasion export my library to separate files so i already have .nfo files for each tv show.
I opened up the .nfo file and searched for status. I found <status><status>. In between the >< i put one of the status words.
I copied those tv show folders to a test machine and scanned for new content. The smart playlist then worked.

So would it be possible to have the next-aired script update the status (c02) field in the kodi database so the smart playlist works?
Any particular reason there's no plot?
How come I can't see any skins for this. I see them in the addon files.
*EDIT* Nvm, it was working!
I have a problem where one of my tv shows will never show up in the next aired. It is the series Castle. It has been added to the library and it shows in the information list if it is updating for icons and such but never in the guide. What could be wrong?
is there any instruction how do get this plugin going? cause i cannot get this going.
A nice addition to this addon would be to update IMDB Tv Show ratings
Script fails when getting information for "QI"
timestamp out of range for platform time_t

Code:
11:57:12 T:1758520352  NOTICE: script.tv.show.next.aired: ### getting series & episode info for #72716 - QI
11:57:13 T:1094840320   DEBUG: ------ Window Deinit (DialogProgress.xml) ------
11:57:13 T:1758520352   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ValueError'>
                                            Error Contents: timestamp out of range for platform time_t
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/root/.kodi/addons/script.tv.show.next.aired/default.py", line 1559, in <module>
                                                NextAired()
                                              File "/root/.kodi/addons/script.tv.show.next.aired/default.py", line 170, in __init__
                                                self.show_gui()
                                              File "/root/.kodi/addons/script.tv.show.next.aired/default.py", line 1276, in show_gui
                                                self.update_data(update_after)
                                              File "/root/.kodi/addons/script.tv.show.next.aired/default.py", line 597, in update_data
                                                tid = self.check_show_info(tvdb, tid, current_show, prior_data)
                                              File "/root/.kodi/addons/script.tv.show.next.aired/default.py", line 1003, in check_show_info
                                                dt = dt.astimezone(tz.tzlocal())
                                              File "/root/.kodi/addons/script.tv.show.next.aired/dateutil/tz.py", line 89, in utcoffset
                                                if self._isdst(dt):
                                              File "/root/.kodi/addons/script.tv.show.next.aired/dateutil/tz.py", line 138, in _isdst
                                                return time.localtime(timestamp).tm_isdst
                                            ValueError: timestamp out of range for platform time_t
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
I'm seeing the same issue with QI and adding 72716 into the omit shows section in advanced seems to do nothing. It still scans for QI and crashes.
  • 27(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon, now w/TheTVDB data8