Release Aeon Nox 5
Hi BigNoid,

My name is Marcel

I would be interested in discussing a paid skinning project with you

Could you please contact me at [email protected]

I look forward to your reply

best & thanks,

Marcel
(2015-08-16, 09:08)skullmonkey Wrote: Can you guide me with that "Depending on your system settings" thing please.

Thanks!

System>Video>File lists>Default Select Action=Show Information

Once this is set, when you highlight a video and press "Select" you will see a screen similar to this-

ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2015-08-16, 12:44)RazorFR Wrote: Hi BigNoid

Did you have a chance to look at the artist slideshow issue in Aeon?
I am running Isenguard RC1 and Nox from your github.
If it works for you, then it maybe be something wrong with my setup

Cheers

Did you change the Background option from Fanart to Artist Slideshow in the Music OSD settings?

Hi Mike

Hmm. I feel stupid. Using Xbmc/Kodi for years and I didn't even know about these options in the menu /osd.
I changed background to Artist Slideshow, and of course it is working.

I was really missing this ultra cool feature when playing music
Thanks for the tip. You made my day!
Hiya, love the skin! Can't imagine using kodi with any other skin anymore!

When playing music I have the default fanart option enabled. Only recently, I think a few weeks, I'm noticing a new fanart background for compilation albums that have an artist which is missing fanart. The background is a musical note in the center and a lot of words around it like sampler, mixes, score, various artists... Is there an option somewhere to just get random fanart like it does when it's a non-compilation artist missing fanart?

Also, a question/suggestion, what if the music playing info was at the top instead of bottom, and the Lyrics screen for CU LRC Lyrics at the bottom instead of top? That way the music playing info disappears and with Lyrics enabled we still see a lot of heads of the artists above the lyrics screen instead of mostly their legs or chest below it. Is it possible to tweak the code myself to do this at all? Thanks a lot in advance!
I'm trying to set up a custom video node but I can't seem to get it to work. I basically just want my movies list to exclude one folder on my hard drive and another movie list that just has that 1 folder in it. I used the video node editor and set up the rules. I can't figure out how to add the new custom nodes to my main menu. The main reason I want to do this is because Logo view is not an option with smart playlists. Any help would be appreciated.
Hi, really enjoying the customization available in the skin. The only problem I seem to have at the moment is I can't get the folder 'music add-ons' to appear in any submenu despite being added in the skin settings. All of the other equivalent links like video/picture/programs are displaying fine,
Just reporting that the option to "hide ratings in list views" doesn't seem to be working for music, just for movies. I'd love it if you could make it so they are separate options. I really hate those 5 stars in my music lists and love the imdb rating next to movies. Thanks a lot in advance!
When installing latest git version I get a dependencies not met. Is this only for kodi 16? Or something else?
(2015-08-20, 00:55)francovilar Wrote: When installing latest git version I get a dependencies not met. Is this only for kodi 16? Or something else?

master branch is for v16
if you are on Isengard v15 switch the branch to isengard in the drop down menu on GitHub
(2015-08-20, 01:31)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-08-20, 00:55)francovilar Wrote: When installing latest git version I get a dependencies not met. Is this only for kodi 16? Or something else?

master branch is for v16
if you are on Isengard v15 switch the branch to isengard in the drop down menu on GitHub
Thank you
Does Aeon Nox 5 have disc animation feature?
thx bw
Hello everyone, hope everything is alright for you.
Simple question: I would like to know if we can have 2 or 3, or more fanart for a movies, changing every x secondes for example. Thanks in advance.
Hi guys!
On my Openelec 5.0.8 (Kodi Helix 14.2), I have Aeon Nox 5.6.0
I see on GitHub that the latest Aeon Nox version is 5.7.4, but Kodi.tv repo don't give me the upgrade: it's stuked on 5.6.0.
Can I upgrade manually or 5.7.4 is not compatible with my kodi version?
Thx a lot
(2015-08-24, 01:23)lollo78 Wrote: Hi guys!
On my Openelec 5.0.8 (Kodi Helix 14.2), I have Aeon Nox 5.6.0
I see on GitHub that the latest Aeon Nox version is 5.7.4, but Kodi.tv repo don't give me the upgrade: it's stuked on 5.6.0.
Can I upgrade manually or 5.7.4 is not compatible with my kodi version?
Thx a lot

5.6.0 is the latest for Helix. If you want a newer skin version you would have to update Kodi.
  • 204(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537