• 99(current)
Kyra for Kodi
@meridius I don't think you have mess around! You have done several trials and came up with the best solution together with Richard!
That was a hard long slog. had to sort a lot out for Richard but he as all the info apart from the bottom buttons. but that will not be to hard as the older buttons Richard has got will be the same apart from the height as the spacing's the same.

its all up to Richard at the moment
Some screen shots....it's still not finished, but you can get the general idea now.
As you can see I am working on two versions. One for the new theme and one for the current theme.
In the current theme you can use your custom top menu bar and bottom menu bar.

Remember it's not finished yet, some items are still missing!
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
eye candy Smile
here is what we are aiming for this is my template in photoshop, Richard has done a great job but there is some minor tweaks and other things to be added.

the info button has been moved to the top where the title is in the box this gives me room to place a switch button in the button bar which will change the buttons in the bar to other buttons which acts abit like a back button on Richards remote so that you can access your library on the ipad. once you press the switch button that changes to the remote button so you can get back to it.

the menu button is like normal.

@meridius but will this 0-9 to Z letters be at same position for the view with the posters/movie covers? You had it before at left side where the idea was to have a fast access with the thumb!?
(2015-08-23, 20:55)Goliath2000 Wrote: @meridius but will this 0-9 to Z letters be at same position for the view with the posters/movie covers? You had it before at left side where the idea was to have a fast access with the thumb!?

The letters are for quick jumps on kodi not the iPad. So you can now quick jump in your library on kodi.
The only thing is you can not do it for numbers. But I suppose you can jump to a and scroll right or back to get to the numbers.

The 0-9 and A to Z will work on the iPads library which will be in the movie and music views on the side.

Remember the remote view is all about been a remote for kodi other views are all about the library on your iPad.

The quick jump bar will slide away. You can drag it up and down to see it or hide it. The buttons on the right are for touch or button option controls.
oh I got it! Thanks for the explanation!
I couldn't resist playing around with the average color of an image and how this would look in the new view with the gold color influence. This is just a test.
For the test I have removed the gesture instructions in the middle, because I couldn't change the gold color and I have used the background image for the average color calculation.

The first image is the "original", the second the average color.

Original:

Average:

Original:

Average:

Original:

Average:

Original:

Average:
I like it! Smile its really nice to have a dynamic color mode! I wonder if average is a good representation but by looking at the results it seems to be pretty good!
(2015-08-24, 19:53)Goliath2000 Wrote: I like it! Smile its really nice to have a dynamic color mode! I wonder if average is a good representation but by looking at the results it seems to be pretty good!

I still want to see what calculating the most dominate color does to the images.
Hi all

Hi Richard you could not resiste. Lol

Well to be honest none of them match the gold colour that I used in my image. It's like the title bar and button bar are using the colours of what ever the fanart is.

Can you not use the gold bar I used to overlay the fanart to give any fanart the gold colour. ? So,it's like a a good filter ? Not to sure how it works when programming. But in Photoshop any picture with the gold layer on top will change it to the gold shades.

As for the gesture image I can split them into two parts one the hands and the shades for the other so you could change the colours, That's not a problem.
@meridius your right I saw that too now...
(2015-08-24, 20:11)meridius Wrote: Hi all

Hi Richard you could not resiste. Lol

Well to be honest none of them match the gold colour that I used in my image. It's like the title bar and button bar are using the colours of what ever the fanart is.

Can you not use the gold bar I used to overlay the fanart to give any fanart the gold colour. ? So,it's like a a good filter ? Not to sure how it works when programming. But in Photoshop any picture with the gold layer on top will change it to the gold shades.

As for the gesture image I can split them into two parts one the hands and the shades for the other so you could change the colours, That's not a problem.

All the elements which had the gold colour (there were two in my old version) I have replaced with the same average color of the fanart. The top menu bar and bottom menu bar blur effects were removed and replaced with a transparency layer of 90% of the average color.
The fan art in the background hasn't changed.
(2015-08-24, 20:18)Goliath2000 Wrote: @meridius your right I saw that too now...

Guess I am missing something.
  • 99(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi8