• 83(current)
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows
(2015-08-26, 18:45)aracnoz Wrote: UPDATE: Isengard DSPlayer 15.1

26 August 2015 (66c524b)
  • DSPlayer now uses a shared surfaces queue to show the GUI on madVR
  • Updated all new madVR settings for Image Enhancements and Upscaling Refinement
  • New system to manage madVR settings with 3 options: Never, Load and Save with DSPlayer database, Load from madVR active profile
  • New built-in LavFilters with internal settings stored into DSPlayer database (this it's also made possible thx to Nevcairiel)
  • New built-in XySubFilter (this it's also made possible thx to Cyberbeing)
  • DSPlayer now works with Isengard DX11 (this it's also made possible thx to afedchin)
  • Disabled temporarily support to EVR and VMR

WOW!
And someone thought you were on holiday!
Can't wait to try.
Many thanks - agree with the donation button suggestion.
Glenn
Agree totally about the donation option - time you got some well earned sheckles for the work you've put into this.
Hi,

You've done an outstanding work with this build (and the builds before), thanks a lot !

I've been testing the new one for a few hours now, and when using the new Internal filters feature, I can't seem to have subtitles enabled automatically.
I've properly registered the LAV filters and XYSubfilter, I've edited their settings (using the Open panel properties option in DSplayer GUI settings) just like they were when using those filters as external ones.
And yet when I open a mkv file with English audio containing English subs, it doesn't enable them. I have to open the menu, and select them manually, and I have to do that for each different video file.

Any clue ?

Thanks.

EDIT: here is my LAVsplitter setting panel, if needed : http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2015...apture.png
Further testing revealed that I now get random freezing with sound playing and Kodi totally unresponsive. Oh well, back to build 15.0 again.

Setup: Windows 10, Kodi Dsplayer 15.1 DX11, Madvr, Lav Filters, Reclock, Xysubfilter, ffdshow Raw, SVP (frame interpolation)
(2015-08-27, 09:21)spiderben25 Wrote: Hi,

You've done an outstanding work with this build (and the builds before), thanks a lot !

I've been testing the new one for a few hours now, and when using the new Internal filters feature, I can't seem to have subtitles enabled automatically.
I've properly registered the LAV filters and XYSubfilter, I've edited their settings (using the Open panel properties option in DSplayer GUI settings) just like they were when using those filters as external ones.
And yet when I open a mkv file with English audio containing English subs, it doesn't enable them. I have to open the menu, and select them manually, and I have to do that for each different video file.

Any clue ?

Thanks.

EDIT: here is my LAVsplitter setting panel, if needed : http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2015...apture.png

Once you select the enable subtitles option you might have to use the "make this default for all video files" option at the bottom of the menu. I think that will work for you
Great work with DX11 version.

However, if I try to play a file in true fullscreen (with or without MadVR fullscreen exclusive), Kodi crashes and goes to a black screen and I have to reset my machine. Fake fullscreen works.

Also, in the previous version, H.265 content played flawlessly. With the DX11 version the motion is jerky with reported repeated frames (madvr). Going back to the previous Kodi Dsplayer it's fine,

Any thoughts?

win 8.1, GTX 770, latest Madvr.
LG OLED55BX6LB, Zidoo Z1000 Pro (ZDMC 20.2 Arctic Zephyr 2 Resurrection), Yamaha RX-A3060, Polk Signature Fronts & Centre, Wharfedale D300 Atmos surrounds, Heco Victa Prime Sub 252A, DSPeaker Antimode 8033 Cinema
H.265 content plays very well on my Windows 10 x64 system. GTX 750 Ti, so our GPUs are virtually the same. In my opinion, this is an OUTSTANDING release of DSPlayer !! I have no intentions of ever going back to a previous version.
ASUS P5Q, Intel Xeon X5460 Quad Core @ 3.1MHz with ASUS Silent Knight II,
8GB DDR2 RAM, GeForce GTX 750 Ti SC Graphics Card, Creative Sound Blaster Audigy Fx Sound Card, 120GB SSD, (2) 1TB HDDs, 750GB HDD, 500GB HDD,
ASUS 25.5" HDMI Monitor, Kensington Expert Mouse Trackball K64325, MS Wireless Keyboard 3000,
Windows 10 Pro x64
I'd love to donate. "I'd buy that for a dollar", but it's worth much more. Wink
(2015-08-27, 14:45)Talguy Wrote:

Any clue ?

Thanks.

Once you select the enable subtitles option you might have to use the "make this default for all video files" option at the bottom of the menu. I think that will work for you

Thanks, but it's not working unfortunately. Still defaulting to "No subtitles" for each other file.

Any clue ?

Thanks.

Try another subtitle selection mode in LAV Splitter.
Tried all of them, still not working. Anyway, it used to work with the exact same settings when external LAV filters were used in the previous build, so it must be something else, right?
Just tried the new version, all works great except for one small detail that I found that really throws my audio out of sync on standard def mkv rips. The lav audio setting Enable Audio Delay can not be removed. I don't see a control in the GUI settings for it, so I take out the check mark with the open the properties sheet link and remove it, but as soon as I run a video it puts it back. There is no way to save the change to remote it.

Other than that this version of Kodi DS Player is BY FAR the BEST version I have ever used!

Thanks for all the programmers involved it bringing us this incredible piece of software!!

The only way I can do it is to set Manage Settings with Kodi set to Never which really defeats the purpose...
Compiled version 16 Kodi with dsplayer and test, the video settings menu is blinking. The computer uses an Intel GPU .

Here debug log

http://pastebin.com/H4BTSW5i

other

http://pastebin.com/0PN4G8na

Thanks
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2015-08-26, 21:09)oldpoem Wrote: I'm not sure what's wrong with subtitles add-on. But with this build subtitle download dialog didn't show up when pressed. Video paused but not crashed I can press back button to go back to video. But can't download subtitles (I'm using Subscene & Opensubtitles)

are you able to reproduce this with all the skins? have you tried confluence?

(2015-08-27, 01:44)Warner306 Wrote: I tested the new build on my test computer and the video settings menu is blinking.

The computer uses an Intel GPU. Again, the screen blinks when the settings menu is accessed during playback.

Will provide a debug log later...

Also, there is a mistake in Scaling Algorithms.

super-xbr cannot double luma and chroma independently, neither can NEDI. If luma doubling is enabled, chroma doubling is enabled by default.

the api to set the settings in madVR don't follows the rules of the trayicon control pannel, so it's very difficult to reproduce to me, anyway i made something with the hope that everything it's synchronized now

for the blinking, are you able to reproduce only on the Video OSD Settings?... what happens with the other pages like backing out to main menu, or just showing the Info panel while playback with the duration etc etc

when the blinking happens it's like a corruption or just like a window that disappear and reappear?

are you able to reproduce with both, madVR presentation dx11(present a frame for every vsync enabled/disabled) and dx9?

can you see if there is any improvement changing the value in madVR rendering windowed mode/ exclusive mode settings "when and how shall the GPU flushed"

you should try to change GPU flush value value when the blink occurs not before playback

are you able to reproduce only with the Intel GPU?

Any clue ?

Thanks.

there was some problem related to the internal lav splitter i already fixed this, soon i will post a test build to have a confirmation

(2015-08-27, 15:00)oldpainless Wrote: Great work with DX11 version.

However, if I try to play a file in true fullscreen (with or without MadVR fullscreen exclusive), Kodi crashes and goes to a black screen and I have to reset my machine. Fake fullscreen works.

Also, in the previous version, H.265 content played flawlessly. With the DX11 version the motion is jerky with reported repeated frames (madvr). Going back to the previous Kodi Dsplayer it's fine,

Any thoughts?

win 8.1, GTX 770, latest Madvr.

i don't know about h265 i have not idea at moment on this

i'm able to reproduce the issue with kodi in fullscreen exclusive mode, but my question is, it's really important to have kodi in fullscreen exclusive mode? this will cause only problems because if kodi it's in exclusive mode the madvr's window cannot show up, so for each playstart you should to exit from kodi exclusive mode, change the refresh, then enter in exclusive mode with madvr, this was working with in dx9 i have to check what happens in dx11 but for me have no sense to have kodi in fullscreen exclusive mode if you have no intention to play any video with the internal DVDPlayer

(2015-08-27, 23:02)Wanilton Wrote: Compiled version 16 Kodi with dsplayer and test, the video settings menu is blinking. The computer uses an Intel GPU .

Here debug log

http://pastebin.com/H4BTSW5i

Thanks

pls don't test or post anything on kodi 16 it's completly untested i was not sure even that was possible to build without error, i have not check all the latest merge

have you experienced the blinking also with kodi 15? if yes can you read my response to Warner306
(2015-08-27, 22:41)vmax Wrote: Just tried the new version, all works great except for one small detail that I found that really throws my audio out of sync on standard def mkv rips. The lav audio setting Enable Audio Delay can not be removed. I don't see a control in the GUI settings for it, so I take out the check mark with the open the properties sheet link and remove it, but as soon as I run a video it puts it back. There is no way to save the change to remote it.

Other than that this version of Kodi DS Player is BY FAR the BEST version I have ever used!

Thanks for all the programmers involved it bringing us this incredible piece of software!!

The only way I can do it is to set Manage Settings with Kodi set to Never which really defeats the purpose...

If the audio delay is 0, this setting does nothing. I doubt this setting is to blame.
  • 83(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows47