• 15(current)
KOver : Customizable [Kodi 16]
Is there a way to have the home menu scroll through text instead of icons? I see that the label changes on the "bar", but it can be a little difficult to understand where you are on the home menu with those tiny square icons.
When designing a view I cant seem to move any of the Blocks to the "A or B" rows. They have a lock icon in the designer. I also cannot change any of the Blocks height to 2 rows. I was trying to duplicate this view

Kodi 16.0 Alpha 1
Kover 0.42.0

Edit: Figured it out. Under general setup I had to change the width/height first.
(2015-08-30, 19:34)nickw082 Wrote: When designing a view I cant seem to move any of the Blocks to the "A or B" rows. They have a lock icon in the designer. I also cannot change any of the Blocks height to 2 rows. I was trying to duplicate this view

Kodi 16.0 Alpha 1
Kover 0.42.0

Edit: Figured it out. Under general setup I had to change the width/height first.
Yes, blocks are set to always be positioned inside the general blocs background. If the general blocs background is 1 row height, blocs 1 to 4 can't be more than 1 and can't move another row. To freely move the blocs, you have to set the blocs background a 3x3 size Wink It was not easy to code but if those limitations weren't there, results were most of the time looking weird
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
(2015-08-30, 19:29)jdoo Wrote: Is there a way to have the home menu scroll through text instead of icons? I see that the label changes on the "bar", but it can be a little difficult to understand where you are on the home menu with those tiny square icons.
I was thinking having a look at this but limited to horizontal sidebar config only. This is limited to icons right now because when you switch to vertical sidebar, text length doesn't fit to the coded layout (you only see first chars or huge size of sidebar breaks the positioning blocs rules). I will consider this when all bugs will be solved.

However, if you want to give more relevant icons, you can set them in the Home menu editor in the designer (first icon of the top right corner).

Edit : Moreover, the section you are in displays in the submenu / widget panel just over the coreeponding section's art picture Wink

Just noticed some missing entries in the export / import functions next to new added features. Will correct this tomorrow and will upload the templates the same time.

Export / import is fixed on git.
I also added demo templates and colorschemes in extra folder.
You can copy / paste them elsewhere for a more convenient browsing if you want.

Fantastic work! I love it!

Not sure if this is bug or intentional... Changing the block background to 0% opacity makes it white instead of fully transparent.
Thanks.
No, it's not. I think you used 00000000 for color which is translated to "None" by skin.helper script. So because it's not a relevant value for coloring, it displays white. Use 00FFFFFF or set visibility to "HIDDEN" in the blocs background settings for now. I will give it a shot while I'm going to rewrite the color tool (to act like a common dialog).

Hello, in live tv section i can not find option to change channel groups, thanks in advance
(2015-09-01, 10:29)Mmmnnn Wrote: Hello, in live tv section i can not find option to change channel groups, thanks in advance

Thanks for reporting. Added it on Git.
I'm actually at work and using the demo PVR backend, can you please test it if ok ?

Revamped color editor. Added on git

EDIT : Skin.Helper's Color Picker tool skinned to match KOver and more convenient use / added to git

(2015-09-01, 12:26)Jayz2K Wrote:
(2015-09-01, 10:29)Mmmnnn Wrote: Hello, in live tv section i can not find option to change channel groups, thanks in advance

Thanks for reporting. Added it on Git.
I'm actually at work and using the demo PVR backend, can you please test it if ok ?
Working now. Thanks
(2015-09-01, 18:11)Mmmnnn Wrote: Working now. Thanks
Great.

Can you explain how import should work? Nothing seems to be happening.
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KOver : Customizable [Kodi 16]18