• 104(current)
Kyra for Kodi
Exemple : This picture is with actual design :

But, i am curious to see this with "Old theme" for exemple.

(2015-08-31, 14:09)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-08-31, 13:59)madmartigan57 Wrote: @rschiks Is it possible that you published a screenshot of the remote control with the buttons "Movie" "search" ... on the top bar and the bottom bar? I'm curious to see what happens. Smile

What do you mean? It will show in the top bar a movies and series button as well as in the bottom bar.
Both menu bars are the same as you have now.
Last question for remote : For buttons play stop... and bar for volume, in next remote possible to have this ?

(2015-08-31, 14:58)madmartigan57 Wrote: Exemple : This picture is with actual design :

But, i am curious to see this with "Old theme" for exemple.

This is only possible with the new theme.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
(2015-08-31, 15:03)madmartigan57 Wrote: Last question for remote : For buttons play stop... and bar for volume, in next remote possible to have this ?

No, the buttons will be in the bottom menu bar. The space over there is needed for the scroll pad.
I could add the buttons (like in the design from meridius) under the description.
Like this:
(2015-08-31, 16:14)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-08-31, 15:03)madmartigan57 Wrote: Last question for remote : For buttons play stop... and bar for volume, in next remote possible to have this ?

No, the buttons will be in the bottom menu bar. The space over there is needed for the scroll pad.
I could add the buttons (like in the design from meridius) under the description.
Like this:

the problem with that is then your theme will become nearly like the one we are doing, I thought you could add the play buttons at the top and bottom in your theme Richard ?

like this

I can make a setting to show the buttons under the description, that's no problem.
The buttons are already available in the bottom menu bar (with or without the use of a custom bottom menu bar)
OK i understand so the buttons "play" "pause" ... only possible in top or bottom menu bar.

But for the volume :

Would be nice to keep the volume slide no?

(2015-08-31, 16:24)meridius Wrote:
(2015-08-31, 16:14)rschiks Wrote:

Like this:

the problem with that is then your theme will become nearly like the one we are doing, I thought you could add the play buttons at the top and bottom in your theme Richard ?

like this

@madmartigan57: I could hide it under the info bar if wanted (together with the other buttons). You can manually move the info bar up and then it will appear. When the speed scroll pad is activated the whole mid section gets disabled, then of course the buttons won't work.
@rschiks OK i understand Smile
(2015-09-01, 14:09)madmartigan57 Wrote: @rschiks OK i understand Smile

So hide the buttons and volume slider under the info bar?
Oh sorry, i don't understand the message => if it is technically possible to let the buttons and sliders would really good.

(2015-09-01, 14:51)rschiks Wrote:

(2015-09-01, 20:55)madmartigan57 Wrote: Oh sorry, i don't understand the message => if it is technically possible to let the buttons and sliders would really good.

(2015-09-01, 14:51)rschiks Wrote:

I will make it a setting to display the buttons and volume slider under the info bar. You can choose for yourself then..
@rschiks Thank you very much SmileSmile

(2015-09-02, 12:21)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-09-01, 20:55)madmartigan57 Wrote: Oh sorry, i don't understand the message => if it is technically possible to let the buttons and sliders would really good.

(2015-09-01, 14:51)rschiks Wrote: So hide the buttons and volume slider under the info bar?

I will make it a setting to display the buttons and volume slider under the info bar. You can choose for yourself then..
@madmartigan57: I have added two settings. One to display the buttons in the info bar and one to display the volume bar when the info bar is up:

Its the weekend again. more work to be done
  • 104(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi8