• 4(current)
[RELEASE] Sportsnet Now
(2015-09-08, 01:53)micahg Wrote: Hi Vivid5500,

Can you delete (or rename) your cookies.dat file? Its in the temp folder under the kodi userdata (to find the kodi folder see here). This resolved the problem for another user reporting the same symptoms.

Thanks for replying. I tracked down the cookies.dat file in the temp folder and moved it to a different name. Restarted Kodi and didn't seem to work. I found the cookies.lwp file in the userdata folder for the add-on and moved that too. Restarted Kodi and no luck.

Now I read your first post again and I might have misread the limitations. I'm trying to connect from a Bell connection but I'm using Rogers credentials. I have the SportsNet iOS app working great on my iPad but the same credentials aren't working on this app here. I guess I was thinking it didn't matter where I was coming from but maybe thats the issue here?
OK, i made a special branch with some extra debugging info. Can you grab this version. Install it, reproduce the problem and then send me a link to the whole log (there is a plugin for log pasting if you can't grab it locally)

Before you reproduce, please turn on debug logging, and component logging for ffmpeg and libcurl.

TIA
Hi,

Git version now has Telus support. If anyone wants to test it out for me I'd appreciate it.
I have sportsnet now on my iPhone and it's working fine, but when I use the same credentials on kodi app it says authorization failed. I have latest version that says it supports shaw go which is what I am using. Any suggestions?
Which provider?
It's star choice (which as you probably know is owned by shaw and uses shaw direct accounts).
Thanks!
I'm getting script errors and failed to authorise on the addon it was working earlier but I can't get sports net world to work
ChubbaHash, are you using account number, email or username. The only thing we've validated is account number, but the other methods should work.
That was exactly the issue. Was inputting user name. I put in account number and it works great. Thanks!
Brilliant addon. Installed it on my home HTPC (Kodi 15.1) and worked great. Then I installed it on my office PC (Kodi 16.0 Alpha2) and it worked great. However, on my last pc (home office) it launches, gives me the channel list and the program, but never gives me picture. Log is found at http://pastebin.com/NSmdT3Vb

Any idea?

Error looks like this: unsupported protocol(plugin) in plugin://plugin.video.snnow/?plot=LA+Angels+%40+Seattle&name=Sportsnet+Ontario&title=LA+Angels+%40+Seattle&menu=channel&tvshowtitle=Seattle+Mariners+Baseball&abbr=SNOntario&id=3
Hey couldn't pm you can you pm me please.
(2015-09-16, 20:52)vulpiner Wrote: Hey couldn't pm you can you pm me please.

Done.
Hey, I just enabled this addon through kodi repo but don't have an account with rogers or anyone except cogeco and it's just internet. can I still use this addon somehow?
(2015-09-17, 01:02)kdrinky12 Wrote: Hey, I just enabled this addon through kodi repo but don't have an account with rogers or anyone except cogeco and it's just internet. can I still use this addon somehow?
Nope.
Hey micahg, any chance you can look at my log http://pastebin.com/9N6JetFs

I can't get the addon to work on a specific PC. Works on my others.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Sportsnet Now3