• 45(current)
Intel VAAPI howto with Leia v18 nightly based on Ubuntu 18.04 server
Turn off passthrough for a moment and turn on Sync Playback to Display.

Then retry with this build, please.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
should be fixed now (tomorrow's build)
ok already updated again to new build

Same setup with sync on all files played

so i connected directly to tv with sync off and again freeze during playback

stopped...enabled sync..and no problem
Yeah - as said, will be fixed tomorrow.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
ok sorry i start to write reply before yours reply Big Grin

btw this problem occyred with my setup (source>avr>tv ) the correct mode is with sync off ?
If you want passthrough - you are not a Sync Playback to Display man :-)

Both modes will work in tomorrow's build / though I need to build OE first.
Wink 
thank you again Image
New images / tar for today's version are here: http://fritsch.fruehberger.net/openelec/

Changelog:
- Fix Audio / Video Sync when "Sync Playback to Display" is disabled, e.g. when users use passthrough.
- Fixup Adjust Refreshrate to match video. We now also can change resolutions, use case: Gui @ 1080p60 -> switch to 4k@24 when a matching movie, e.g. refreshrate is 24 is to be played. This is especially a use case for Intel Boxes that can only output 4k@30 max and therefore LiveTV content (1080i50) should be played at 1080p50. Note: if you have such a setup, we recommend to run the GUI in 1080 mode as kodi's GUI scaler is just low quality. It will automatically switch up when content is played which fps <= max refreshrate at 4k.

Fernet just pushed 5 minutes ago, I did not get the change by spiff to load ffmpeg tags, so for dsf and mka tags you need to wait until tomorrow.
Will try this night

semiot who must i inform for rc6 remote bug ? stefan ?

https://github.com/stefansaraev/OpenELEC...its/Jarvis ?
No. ask in openelec forum / but test with 5.95.5 before that and see if the same issue appears.
Edit: Backup your .kodi (!)
(2015-09-11, 07:33)fritsch Wrote: New images / tar for today's version are here: http://fritsch.fruehberger.net/openelec/

Changelog:
- Fix Audio / Video Sync when "Sync Playback to Display" is disabled, e.g. when users use passthrough.
- Fixup Adjust Refreshrate to match video. We now also can change resolutions, use case: Gui @ 1080p60 -> switch to 4k@24 when a matching movie, e.g. refreshrate is 24 is to be played. This is especially a use case for Intel Boxes that can only output 4k@30 max and therefore LiveTV content (1080i50) should be played at 1080p50. Note: if you have such a setup, we recommend to run the GUI in 1080 mode as kodi's GUI scaler is just low quality. It will automatically switch up when content is played which fps <= max refreshrate at 4k.

Fernet just pushed 5 minutes ago, I did not get the change by spiff to load ffmpeg tags, so for dsf and mka tags you need to wait until tomorrow.

This build also fixes the playback issues
I reported above (Intel haswell NUC i3) with MVC black screen and large AVC files sync issues (I have Sync Playback disabled, using passthrough).

Now other than my only remaining issue of the cursor jumping down everytime after scrolling down 20 or so files in a directory (using harmony remote), all seems fine with this build.

Many thanks.
@Mangoes: Thanks for reporting back. No idea about the other issue, sorry - not in our code.
Still visual drops in hevc 4k 24fps files on Braswell. 30fps,50fps,60fps files is ok.

(2015-09-11, 14:03)rbej Wrote: Still visual drops in hevc 4k 24fps files on Braswell. 30fps,50fps,60fps files is ok.

Please test a 3840x2160@24p file please.
@rbej: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7ovcr24c1zid7n...K.mkv?dl=0 here is one for you. Works flawlessly on my box. So I think we have really a 4096 issue.
  • 45(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Intel VAAPI howto with Leia v18 nightly based on Ubuntu 18.04 server18