• 157(current)
Release YouTube (IMPORTANT - READ FIRST POST)
(2015-09-09, 16:31)komplex Wrote: I was having this https://github.com/bromix/plugin.video.y...issues/288 problem a while back and i think i found the reason for it. When the setup-wizard starts it asks you for language and region if you click no you no longer get the "Exception in ContentProvider - Unknown Kind" when clicking on "Popular right now" and others
What setup wizard? I tried uninstalling it and then installing it and it didn't ask me for region. You don't mean that I have to install whole Kodi again?
I have a very big request, it's been on my mind since I can remember using YouTube on kodi.

One of the things I love about YouTube is reading the comments section, bromix is there anyway you could incorporate that facility?

I was thinking adding a context menu item to open up a window where the comments go.

Not sure if anyone else ever wanted to be able to read comments on this YouTube add-on, please come forward if you would like this feature to hopefully convince bromix to invest the time and effort.

Thanks for the add-on, use it daily.
(2015-09-11, 11:02)Angry Gorilla Wrote: What setup wizard? I tried uninstalling it and then installing it and it didn't ask me for region. You don't mean that I have to install whole Kodi again?

Its in the addon options

Also if uninstall the addon delete the settings folder "AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.youtube" before adding it again
It didn't help, komplex, although my tabs "general", "folders" and "advanced" are on the top and not on the left.
I'm getting "out of quota" errors on searches again. Maybe we need multiple tokens?
how to change default view on addon i want to have list of videos in day of publishing order but kodi 16 change somthing and this is not working properly but if i use sort by:playlist i have what i want but when i go to next page default view is play count

Youtube does its own sorting, so there's no way to say "show me all my subscriptions, newest at the top" and have that work across multiple pages. You need to set the view every page, every page will show old crap at the bottom, and you will need to go through multiple pages to see everything that's actually new. Never been entirely clear why.
Bromix. Can I limit the playlist only show up to 30 - 50 link per page?
like:
Code:
plugin://plugin.video.youtube/play/?playlist_id=[PID]&max=30
I just installed 5.1.8 on Kodi 15.1 (Windows 8.1). When I go to 'playlists' all I get is 'favorites'. I can't see any of my saved playlists.
Any ideas please?
Thank you for a fantastic plugin.
This is a fresh (clean) install of Kodi.

(PS - hope your recovery goes well)

Note* I found that I could create my own 'created' playlists on YouTube. That does work.
Did anyone else notice this issue recently: https://github.com/bromix/plugin.video.y...issues/328 ?
I know someoane probably asked this before but I couldn't find an answer.
I add youtube channels to my favorites list.
Is there a way to refresh the channel video list without having to reboot kodi?
Logout of youtube then login, it should force a refresh update of your favorites list.
I'm not logged in. I don't evan have a youtube account
(2015-09-16, 22:22)pibtt Wrote: I'm not logged in. I don't evan have a youtube account
this add-on requires for you to have an account, I believe
Hi my dear felllows!

I installed kodi from RaspBian Debian GNU 8 repository and it is working fine after some configuration and tweaking (setting graphics memory to 128 MB and setting kodi screen resolution little bit lower, xUnity tweak 0 cache). Only the YouTube plugin seems to be broken somehow. After logging in by double activation of the apps YouTube TV and YouTube Kodi Helix i can access my YouTube account, but i cannot play any video. "Playback of one or more item failed". Other Plugins work nicely. WLAN speed is very good. Internet connection is enough for other plugins to work almost flawlessly.

I could not solve this problem yet.
  • 157(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YouTube (IMPORTANT - READ FIRST POST)20