[Release] Avalon for Kodi 15.x “Isengard”
Okay thx. I have fix it and in the next update the keyboard get a "m" button.
can you fix so i can see the file name on the movie /tv show i want to download a subtittle for , and you have some text error in the same window.
Would it be possibly to make a option to have download subtitles button in the osd on focus when i open it .i use that button alot Smile
(2015-09-04, 13:47)Bkam Wrote: can you fix so i can see the file name on the movie /tv show i want to download a subtittle for , and you have some text error in the same window.
Would it be possibly to make a option to have download subtitles button in the osd on focus when i open it .i use that button alot Smile

Yes I make a file name and path in the video info. Focus the button is not so easy but you can disable all buttons you don´t use in the osd.
Jarvis seems to have added support to retireve the Episode name of a TV show in all related Views/Dialogs.
Right now, only the default Confluence skin tries to use this feature.

Will you (or any other skin for that matter) be adding this to the various TV related views ?
e.g. epg, programminfo, OSD display during live TV, scheduled recordings (sorry, "timers")
(2015-09-11, 12:31)yamcenutzer Wrote: Jarvis seems to have added support to retireve the Episode name of a TV show in all related Views/Dialogs.

Will you (or any other skin for that matter) be adding this to the various TV related views ?
e.g. epg, programminfo, OSD display during live TV, scheduled recordings (sorry, "timers")

Yes when Avalon is ready for Jarvis Smile
Current I am work on a horizontal home menu
to activate: home -> menu -> more -> horizontal menu

Download and try out in version 2.4.9

(2015-09-11, 18:39)reazorFX Wrote:
(2015-09-11, 12:31)yamcenutzer Wrote: Jarvis seems to have added support to retireve the Episode name of a TV show in all related Views/Dialogs.

Actually Isengard has support for episode names already, apart from the "timers" thing. Since "timers" are not really usable anyway, at least live TV with episode names might make it a bit more user friendly.
(2015-09-13, 14:56)yamcenutzer Wrote:
(2015-09-11, 18:39)reazorFX Wrote:

Actually Isengard has support for episode names already, apart from the "timers" thing. Since "timers" are not really usable anyway, at least live TV with episode names might make it a bit more user friendly.

I have test it with Jarvis Confluence and IPTV, but I have no episode name Huh
As a prerequisite, your epg or tv backend must provide episode names.
Mine does it.

I don't know about iptv.
Thumbs Up 
(2015-09-21, 11:02)yamcenutzer Wrote: As a prerequisite, your epg or tv backend must provide episode names.
Mine does it.

I don't know about iptv.

got it, Conflunce have an additional label:
PHP Code:
<label>$INFO[ListItem.Label]$INFO[ListItem.EpisodeName, (,)]</label

fix in next update, thx yamcenutzer.
i love this skin....looks great and clean.
there are only 2 feature requests.
- custom submenus
- more widgets (weather, live tv channels, video/audio/picture/programm addons etc)

what do you think about cdart/discart at the video/movie menu?
(2015-10-03, 07:46)horschte Wrote: i love this skin....looks great and clean.
there are only 2 feature requests.
- custom submenus
- more widgets (weather, live tv channels, video/audio/picture/programm addons etc)

what do you think about cdart/discart at the video/movie menu?

Nice to hear Smile
Yes more widgets are definitely planed. I have played around with the script.skinshortcuts to make custom menus but I am not so happy with the result. Cdart/discart in the video/movie info is a good idea, it comes to the todo list.
thats great Smile
i found a little issue (video addons bottom)....text over thumbnail
http://imgur.com/4RUB3gw
Liking this skin myself but also finding the 2) suggestion a much needed thing, certainly where other shortcuts are involved.

That's not to take away from it though, really like it. Clean and beautiful.
I just discovered this skin and it is really nice and simple. The only issue is the guide does not work well with channel logos. There isn't enough room and it looks jumbled.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] Avalon for Kodi 15.x “Isengard”5