• 5(current)
Deprecated Addon Tag overview
Great idea for an addon. Just what I was looking for..exactly the right idea...

So is this addon still alive and works with Kodi 14 Helix?
Figured it out a working json command that opens the tag dialog for that addon on Kodi 14.xx
here it is if anyone needs it:

http://192.168.1.17:8080/jsonrpc?request={"jsonrpc":"2.0","method": "Addons.ExecuteAddon", "params": { "addonid": "script.tagoverview"}, "id": 1 }

this addon is really great, does exactly what I wanted and seems to work perfectly on Kodi 14.2
thanx for a great addon, hope it will stay alive and work with Kodi 15 and beyond!
I have version 0.0.8 of this tag overview addon and we are on openelec 5.0.8 (Kodi 14.2 stable) at time of writing.

The main functionality is flawless but there are a few bugs I have come across so far.
I thought I should put them here if anyone decides to do work again on this great addon.

1: special characters, as described earlier in the thread and also some french and some things like colon [:] still makes the tag window unavailable

2: The settings for the addon is greyed out. Assuming there should be settings.

3: The overview columns are offset by one and shows Movies in the TV column and TV show in the Music video column

4: you can't navigate down to the overviews window from the main window. Assuming it should be possible.

Thanx again for a very useful addon. Again, I hope it stays alive!
it did not work under kodi 15 Sad
Just want to add a comment after trying this addon for a week.
This addon is really great!
It has really made the use of the family kodi setup take off and go to the next level.
This in my opinion is exactly how the tagging feature should be implemented in Kodi. Fab!
The main tagging functionality seems rock solid.

Before I fall too much in love, is this addon abandoned? I can confirm that it seems to not work on any platform with Kodi 15b1, tried Openelec, Win7 and OSX and I can't seem to find anything else that does the same thing?
Ah well, IMHO this feels like something that could well be part of the main kodi code base.
Thanx again!
hi,

i make a version for Isengard. With windows it works perfect. Let me say that i´m not a coder or something else. I only love this addon and dont want to miss it.

Try and look if it works for you.

http://www.share-online.biz/dl/RNMKYPQNX0C
(2015-06-29, 20:43)Eisi2005 Wrote: Try and look if it works for you.

Ubet!

I will try it on Openelec,, macosx and Win 7
Really hope it will work, very important addon for me!
Tried installing it on OS X 10.10.3, Kodi 15 beta 2. No luck unfortunately.
My main usage of Kodi is on Openelec and I will try it there too when i get a chance.
(2015-06-30, 09:49)houser Wrote: Tried installing it on OS X 10.10.3, Kodi 15 beta 2. No luck unfortunately.
My main usage of Kodi is on Openelec and I will try it there too when i get a chance.

Correction, can not launch from add ons, but the JSON command works, so working on OS X, great!
thanx so much for this Eisi2005!
Happy to confirm that it is working on Openelec too! (OpenELEC-Generic.x86_64-5.95.2)
Excellent! I owe you a beer if you ever come to Stockholm!
ok nice to hear that the addon is working for you.
Is this addon still supported, because I downloaded it and attempted to install it but I can't make it do anything.

Thanks,
(2015-09-11, 00:57)leng Wrote: Is this addon still supported, because I downloaded it and attempted to install it but I can't make it do anything.

Thanks,

I don't think it is supported anymore but it works great and is really useful.
You need a JSON command to invoke it though.
Hello all,
Just found this add-on, and it has the kind of functionality I really want. Got it going on my Mac, with one exception. I can tag and untag just fine, but the tagged files do not show up on my smart playlist until I restart Kodi. I am on Kodi 15.2.

Anyone have the same problem or any suggestions on how to get my smart playlist to update following the tag and untag procedure without having to restart?

Thanks!

EDIT: Well, it is working now.. Don't know why is wasn't before. Undecided Love this plugin!
(2015-09-11, 15:35)houser Wrote:
(2015-09-11, 00:57)leng Wrote: Is this addon still supported, because I downloaded it and attempted to install it but I can't make it do anything.

Thanks,

I don't think it is supported anymore but it works great and is really useful.
You need a JSON command to invoke it though.

As a noob I would appreciate if you explain in detail how to do that?

Much appreciated!
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Addon Tag overview0