• 20(current)
KOver : Customizable [Kodi 16]
Something changed Tongue

When I used to go here

Skin Settings > menu > Movies > background

I could choose random movie fanart

Now I only get Single Image or Multi image.

Is this a change in the skin (I just went through a few commits, but couldn't see anything obvious) or something else. I don't mind hunting it down myself, but a hint of were top look would be great
(2015-09-13, 11:09)Saner Wrote: Something changed Tongue

When I used to go here

Skin Settings > menu > Movies > background

I could choose random movie fanart

Now I only get Single Image or Multi image.

Is this a change in the skin (I just went through a few commits, but couldn't see anything obvious) or something else. I don't mind hunting it down myself, but a hint of were top look would be great

Hmmm, I didn't change anything from that. This is auto provided by skin.helper. Try to also look at widgets if you see 'Default widgets >' which is also provided the same way by the script. I know that Marcel made some changes next to unicode errors. Maybe updating skin.helper fixes that ?

Or maybe this is still opened :
https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.sk.../issues/10
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
That's cool, I know where to look now to find the commit, thanks for the pointer
Great work, loving it, noticed a spacing / font size issue when you go over 1000 movies, thanks.

(2015-09-13, 22:33)SmithersJ0nes Wrote: Great work, loving it, noticed a spacing / font size issue when you go over 1000 movies, thanks.
OMG, have to admit I didn't think it will reach more than 1000 Undecided ... Will add a condition tomorrow to reduce the font size when going over 1K.

Great, thanks.
(2015-09-14, 00:12)SmithersJ0nes Wrote: Great, thanks.

Should be fixed on git

Version bump 0.47.0

- Minor fixes
- PVR Thumb tweaks
- Added PVR widget submenu access also
- New windows skinned (DialogTextBox.xml + DialogButtonMenu.xml)

Thanks for your work, it seems incredible to pull something like that... I have some problem thou...why is their the "play icon" on the fan art? it is not very nice in my opinion...and I didn't manage to add the "video preview" block ...or at least I add it, make it visible but there is nothing happening...must I add some add on to make it work?
Anyway thanks a lot for your work!!
Super boulot Monsieur!!!
(2015-09-14, 19:24)bakito Wrote: Thanks for your work, it seems incredible to pull something like that... I have some problem thou...why is their the "play icon" on the fan art? it is not very nice in my opinion...and I didn't manage to add the "video preview" block ...or at least I add it, make it visible but there is nothing happening...must I add some add on to make it work?
Anyway thanks a lot for your work!!
Super boulot Monsieur!!!
Well, I can remove the play button. It's there since a long time and after some design attempts. Doesn't have much importance to be there or not.

For the video preview bloc 4, it doesn't require any addon, it's just a KODI control like others. Will check if I didn't make something wrong with bloc 4 but if you set it to visible, it should be there. Haven't you other blocs showing over it, because there is blocs priority ?

Merci Rolleyes

EDIT : Updated the skin on my Home install, preview is working fine for me. What is not showing ? Video, visualisation or both ? Can you post a sshot of the designer's bloc4 config please ?

right now I'm at work, I'll post a pic as soon as I can
thanks for the quick answer!
cheers
Couple of questions - and appreciate this is still alpha release

I've setup Kodi to display movie information when pressing enter and current behaviour is that when I scroll through my library and play selected movie, after pressing stop I'm returned to the first movie in my library and not to the movie that was selected. Can this behaviour be changed?

It was while scrolling through my library that I noticed from the starting position in my library I can't scroll in reverse order. Is that by design?
Photo 
I took picture of setting and the result...
http://www.mediafire.com/view/u8bo5pvco5...001(2).png

http://www.mediafire.com/view/k1y07ko0j3...hot000.png

by the way I'm on mac OS X ...maybe it's because of that...
cheers
(2015-09-15, 05:59)Kokonutcreme Wrote: Couple of questions - and appreciate this is still alpha release

I've setup Kodi to display movie information when pressing enter and current behaviour is that when I scroll through my library and play selected movie, after pressing stop I'm returned to the first movie in my library and not to the movie that was selected. Can this behaviour be changed?

Didn't notice that. In fact it happens whatever you set as default action.
Tried to find what's wrong but I just can't find where it comes from. I think the dynamic settings break the rule of KODI last position memory for some reasons. Now, How to solve this ? I absolutely have no idea since it can come from nowhere (I suspect the cascading include calls but not sure). Will try to investigate further but I'm not sure I will find a solution for that Confused

Quote:It was while scrolling through my library that I noticed from the starting position in my library I can't scroll in reverse order. Is that by design?

In fact this is list type relative. I'm using a panel view (even if it looks like a list) I set 1 row or 1 column depending the settings. It allows to customize the look and feel of the navigation. The downside is that panel has no "wrap" like the wraplist control has. A workaround could be to add an action when pressing left to reach the last item but I have to take a look into that since it's not possible to play with positions directly in a list (tests fail Inside them).

That's hard technical points you reported there Wink

@bakito : Sent you a PM

Hi Jayz2K,

A stunning theme in progress i'm a big fan keep up the good work!!

I'm having the same behavior as bakito said in win7 x64 sp1, is there something i'm doing wrong?

Thanks,
Jimmy
(2015-09-15, 05:59)Kokonutcreme Wrote: Couple of questions - and appreciate this is still alpha release

It was while scrolling through my library that I noticed from the starting position in my library I can't scroll in reverse order. Is that by design?

I uploaded some mods on git.
Since KODI item memory seems to be broken by my dynamic layout, I rebuilt a memory to select back the last focused item. Please be aware that for convenience, I had to reset it when going back to Home (or it will make weird selections when changing section ex. from movies to music).
Since panels don't have built-in wrapping, I forced them by adding a move action. Works fine on my side.
Can you please review and let me know if you're fine with it ?

(2015-09-15, 11:01)Jimmy03 Wrote: Hi Jayz2K,

A stunning theme in progress i'm a big fan keep up the good work!!

I'm having the same behavior as bakito said in win7 x64 sp1, is there something i'm doing wrong?

Thanks,
Jimmy

Thanks Jimmy. Well if you also have changed it to VISIBLE in the Bloc4 settings, I then have to check this.
Can I ask you and @bakito some more things to help me to locate where is the problem :

- Can you save your view in Template1 and backup it to provide me the zip (Have to check if all settings are correct, backup seems to work fine again Wink ...)
- Can you set the Bloc 4 background color to FFFFFFFF and let me know if you see at least a white square
- Can you let me know if video is visible in Home when you set "Video on top = VISIBLE" in the designer Home>Wallpaper section (it using the same box but fullscreen)
- Can you let me know (if you still have it) the complete name of the Jarvis build you downloaded (KodiSetup-2015XXXX-XXXXXXX-master.exe, so I will be able to download them and try with the same release).

Sorry for that but I'm not able to reproduce it Confused
Thanks in advance

@Saner : seems Marcel fixed the cycling fanart Wink

• 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KOver : Customizable [Kodi 16]18