• 112(current)
Kyra for Kodi
@rschiks, well more space will give more creativity Smile using the bigger screen to show more poster at the same time is of course a benefit but there is always other things to add, such as logos, artworks, cleararts, banner, studio logos etc... Smile
(2015-09-14, 18:45)Goliath2000 Wrote: @rschiks, well more space will give more creativity Smile using the bigger screen to show more poster at the same time is of course a benefit but there is always other things to add, such as logos, artworks, cleararts, banner, studio logos etc... Smile

True...fanart.tv has additional art to use! :-) maybe some views extended for iPad Pro, or a new one. Or maybe a view with both movies and series in it.
I will give it some thoughts.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
(2015-09-14, 11:52)rschiks Wrote: And the user commands menu is added to this remote control view, which is finally finished now (this evening I will give a run again to see if everything is working as intended):

Hi Richard, Will that mean your going back to work on the new remote theme view that we have been doing ?
Is there anywhere to download the actual .ipa file for this app besides the app store?
(2015-09-14, 19:42)meridius Wrote: Hi Richard, Will that mean your going back to work on the new remote theme view that we have been doing ?

Seems like it...
(2015-09-14, 20:08)Slack8182 Wrote: Is there anywhere to download the actual .ipa file for this app besides the app store?

I don't hope so Sad
I might have a idea for the other views that might benefit the iPad pro as well as the smaller ones. But need to play to see what I can come up with once the new remote view theme is done.
(2015-09-15, 08:44)meridius Wrote: I might have a idea for the other views that might benefit the iPad pro as well as the smaller ones. But need to play to see what I can come up with once the new remote view theme is done.

There's still time....once the remote view is done I have already something for version 1.8.
Montellese fixed an issue I have found and it will be fixed in Isengard 15.2.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=235395

Gives me an opportunity to add something I have been missing.
Hello everyone.

@rschiks You will soon put online version 1.7?

You could think of the option for when you click "play" this automatically forwarding on the remote control?

Good day for all Smile
(2015-09-16, 11:36)madmartigan57 Wrote: Hello everyone.

@rschiks You will soon put online version 1.7?

You could think of the option for when you click "play" this automatically forwarding on the remote control?

Good day for all Smile

Still need to do the theme remote control view. The other one is finished.
Next to the play forward option I also will add the option you can change the batch size. When increased Kodi will return more results in one call. Large collections should benefit.
Ok. So i wait 1.7. Thank you very much.

one last question: do you think it is still possible to improve the responsiveness of the application. For example for the "Movies" tab if you use the view "posters", it takes a lot of seconds to see the images was displayed.

I did a test using another application "xbmc constellation" with the same view (posters) and on the same iPad. Load times are different. You think it will be possible to improve this?
(2015-09-16, 14:10)madmartigan57 Wrote: Ok. So i wait 1.7. Thank you very much.

one last question: do you think it is still possible to improve the responsiveness of the application. For example for the "Movies" tab if you use the view "posters", it takes a lot of seconds to see the images was displayed.

I did a test using another application "xbmc constellation" with the same view (posters) and on the same iPad. Load times are different. You think it will be possible to improve this?

What I can do (for a next version) is once the images have been downloaded, scale them down, keep those in memory as well and use them the next time asked. Just like I have added the experimental setting keep movies in memory.
(2015-09-16, 14:27)rschiks Wrote:

What I can do (for a next version) is once the images have been downloaded, scale them down, keep those in memory as well and use them the next time asked. Just like I have added the experimental setting keep movies in memory.

Yes it's a good idea. Indeed this may be the method that is used by other applications to quickly load images
(2015-09-17, 08:38)madmartigan57 Wrote:
(2015-09-16, 14:27)rschiks Wrote:

Yes it's a good idea. Indeed this may be the method that is used by other applications to quickly load images

The current method I am using already caches the images, the the full res images. When the images are downloaded the first time you will see that the next time it will be faster.
Some progress with the audio streams menu has been made:

Dynamic color mode:

• 112(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi8