• 113(current)
Kyra for Kodi
@rschiks Nice!! btw for the dynamic color mode there is some parts that need to be one level darker! like in the default gold theme. i.e where the star and 5.6 have a darker color,

EDIT: but I guess you already know that Smile
(2015-09-18, 17:20)Goliath2000 Wrote: @rschiks Nice!! btw for the dynamic color mode there is some parts that need to be one level darker! like in the default gold theme. i.e where the star and 5.6 have a darker color,

EDIT: but I guess you already know that Smile

You mean this:

Proud owner of comics42.shop 
@rschiks, Yepp now it match the default color theme Smile
Hi Richard

looking good but the audio menu you need to switch the colours around the" audio streams" text box is the light colour and the icon with the ear is the dark colour with the outline around it matching the ear icon box colour

also I need to send you the subtitle icon to forgot about that for the subtitle menu

could you send me a high res image to see if the icons buttons at the bottom are the right location and size, also can you add an option for 24h or 12h settings
I have changed the screen shots.
(2015-09-19, 09:11)meridius Wrote: I have asked Richard to change the name from audio streams back to audio track as there not streams and are tracks just like a cd and players that I have used all call them audio track, also asked Richard to change the gold theme colours a littlie bit. its getting there

And as I have mailed back (with proof) Kodi are calling them Audio Streams :-)
ok audio stream would be better as it fits inside the dimensions of the button I designed and placing a "s" goes outside that but audio stream sounds good to
(2015-09-19, 09:34)meridius Wrote: ok audio stream would be better as it fits inside the dimensions of the button I designed and placing a "s" goes outside that but audio stream sounds good to

I will decrease the font size by 1 px. No problem.
just leave it as it is then it will mess it up as I took to much time in getting the right text size for the icons.

this is why I called it Audio Tracks, It fits and all the media players I have used call it that. Just because kodi use it does not mean we need to I still don't like it called streams to be honest as there not streams and I don't even know why kodi calls them streams

streams are streaming to one device to another

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Audio_signal
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streaming_media

it just does not sound right to me they are tracks not streams
@meridius I think there is a different between streams and streaming. In this case stream refers to several audio channels. When you send multiple audio channels you send them in stream from your receiver.
@Richard just leave it as it is then for now

just call it

Audio streams

but don't change the font size, if everyone wants it called audio streams then so be it just Strange all other players use Audio tracks
It's a remote control for Kodi, just are following Kodi's terminology...
you still could call it Audio Stream since kodi calls it Audio Stream and not Audio Streams and that would fit if you are following Kodi's terminology

its up to you Richard, but don't change the font size

also does the menu slide up from behind the bottom buttons

thanks
No, no animation. The only thing that will be animated is the info bar (up and down) and the functions menu, it's already programmed to be animated and I just have to call it.
could you please make a sliding up and down window when selecting it I think it will make it look more polished and that was my thoughts when designing that window that's the reason I did it that way.
  • 113(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi8