• 5(current)
[RELEASE] Sportsnet Now
@BigOldBoy had a look at the log. I can see the problem is this:

Code:
21:58:26 T:4052 WARNING: XFILE::CFileFactory::CreateLoader - unsupported protocol(plugin) in plugin://plugin.video.snnow/?plot=Toronto+%40+Atlanta&name=Sportsnet+Pacific&title=Toronto+%40+Atlanta&menu=channel&tvshowtitle=Toronto+Blue+Jays&abbr=SNPacific&id=5
21:58:26 T:4052   ERROR: InputStream: Error opening, plugin://plugin.video.snnow/?plot=Toronto+%40+Atlanta&name=Sportsnet+Pacific&title=Toronto+%40+Atlanta&menu=channel&tvshowtitle=Toronto+Blue+Jays&abbr=SNPacific&id=5

Not entirely sure why though. I'll have a closer look when I'm able...
Is there a way to set the guide to a different time zone so it displays the proper schedule? Otherwise it works great with shaw direct.
Thanks @micahg, that would be great. It is such a wonderful addon.
BigOldBoy, can you pull the git version and see if it fixes your problem? Its linked in the original post.
I did and no difference. I purged everything and rebuilt my Kodi from ground up and installed your addon first. It worked. Kept adding and configuring and a couple times it broke but I just backed the change out and kept running. Same thing with SportsAccess addon, it too would break. But all is great now. Thanks.
(2015-09-20, 07:20)BigOldBoy Wrote: I did and no difference. I purged everything and rebuilt my Kodi from ground up and installed your addon first. It worked. Kept adding and configuring and a couple times it broke but I just backed the change out and kept running. Same thing with SportsAccess addon, it too would break. But all is great now. Thanks.

So I've pondered this and I'm not quite sure I get what you are saying.... it was broken, you reinstalled (or whatever) and now it works?
Hi. Glad you are enjoying it. I suspect you might not be in GMT-5? I think other people have complained about the guide not being accurate in other time zones.

As for the logos, i hadn't really given it any thought... its not really high on my priority list, but if I come across reliable source images I can add it.
(2015-09-22, 00:31)micahg Wrote: Hi. Glad you are enjoying it. I suspect you might not be in GMT-5? I think other people have complained about the guide not being accurate in other time zones.

As for the logos, i hadn't really given it any thought... its not really high on my priority list, but if I come across reliable source images I can add it.

Thanks for the info, yep I am on Mountain Daylight Time MDT = GMT-6. no big deal, I watch it for the Blue Jays and I know when there on...Big Grin

Thanks again for the app!
Hey, love the addon, thanks so much... I know you've already addressed this, but just throwing in my two cents that I would love to be able to watch TSN Go through Kodi as well. Sucks about the encryption problems. If you ever figure out a way to make it work, I'll be first in line to download! In the meantime, thanks again for this!
Obviously I would also like to watch TSN -- believe me. If it becomes available I'll do it (its not like Rogers is paying me to do this).

Also, for the people who are not in GMT-5, I've updated the git version (linked in first post) to fix the different timezones -- can you give it a try and let me know if I got my math right?

Thanks in advance!
Seems to be working in Mountain time zone. Thanks.
Mountain time zone is accurate now.

Thanks for that!!
(2015-09-09, 20:36)micahg Wrote: OK, i made a special branch with some extra debugging info. Can you grab this version. Install it, reproduce the problem and then send me a link to the whole log (there is a plugin for log pasting if you can't grab it locally)

Before you reproduce, please turn on debug logging, and component logging for ffmpeg and libcurl.

TIA

Hey there,

Just wanted to update you that I decided to switch over to Rogers for internet instead of Bell and now the plugin works great for me. I guess it was a function of being on Bell internet and using a Rogers login for authentication. So I didn't get a chance to debug the issues any further.
Great addon. You could get tsn1 and tsn2 if you could adapt this addon for Rogers AnyplaceTV. It has several live channels for Rogers customers including tsn1, tsn2, all the sportsnet channels, city, and the weather network. It uses the same login info as sportsnet now.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Sportsnet Now3