• 164(current)
Artwork Downloader
Hi guys, I'm experiencing a strange issue with artwork downloader and hope you can help.

Lately, I have noticed that a good number of movies in my collection no longer show any options for non-standard artwork, such as CD art, clear logos, etc. They used to scan just fine but when I try to refresh the data via GUI mode in Aeon MQ6 I can only choose between posters and fanart. The rest is still there from previous scans but if I were to remove the file from library and rescan I'd have to download everything manually via browser. The addon simply won't pick it up anymore.

Strangely enough, some movies work just fine and have all artwork options available so I really have no idea what's going on. It seems to only affect some movies but not others. They are all in their own separate folders and used to work flawlessly.

Can anyone shed some light on this? Here is my log:

http://xbmclogs.com/p7qs4en6p
(2015-08-27, 01:43)HomeTheatreGuru Wrote: Hi guys, I'm experiencing a strange issue with artwork downloader and hope you can help.

Lately, I have noticed that a good number of movies in my collection no longer show any options for non-standard artwork, such as CD art, clear logos, etc. They used to scan just fine but when I try to refresh the data via GUI mode in Aeon MQ6 I can only choose between posters and fanart. The rest is still there from previous scans but if I were to remove the file from library and rescan I'd have to download everything manually via browser. The addon simply won't pick it up anymore.

Strangely enough, some movies work just fine and have all artwork options available so I really have no idea what's going on. It seems to only affect some movies but not others. They are all in their own separate folders and used to work flawlessly.

I've got the exactly same problem. Yesterday, everything went fine, clearart etc were found, but today lots of artworks are not found by AD but if I keep trying, additional artworks are found.
(2015-08-27, 02:20)Ftvfan Wrote:
(2015-08-27, 01:43)HomeTheatreGuru Wrote: Hi guys, I'm experiencing a strange issue with artwork downloader and hope you can help.

I've got the exactly same problem. Yesterday, everything went fine, clearart etc were found, but today lots of artworks are not found by AD but if I keep trying, additional artworks are found.

Interesting.

Might be server-related then.
Anyone else with the problem??

Edit: never mind, working again.
I have a number of logo.png files for different shows and most of them appear properly (using local files) but I have a couple of shows where the logo just will not show up. I'm using kodi 15.1 with Ace as the skin. DC's Legends of Tomorrow is one of the shows that has a logo in the same folder as the fanart, posters, etc but I just can't get it to show up in my menu. Any ideas?
Hi Martjin,

m having problems with property $INFO[ListItem.Art(tvshow.clearlogo)]. For most shows it is populated correctly when a logo is assigned via AD but for instance show Warehouse 13 I have a logo.png and it is assigned in choose art but it will only show @ tvshows level. I've put in labels to output clearlogo and tvshow.clearlogo and for most shows I get clearlogo populated @ tvshows level and then tvshow.clearlogo @ seasons level but for Warehouse 13 it is not populating tvshow.clearlogo even though it does populate clearlogo.

Could you please tell me who the property $INFO[ListItem.Art(tvshow.clearlogo)] is populated and if there is a possible reason why it fails for Warehouse 13? I don't get any errors on screen or in log so can't see anything not working correctly.

I've even refreshed the show and rerun AD and it gets the logo again and again it all works fine @ tvshow level but fails @ seasons level.

The placement of the logo is outside any item / focused layout and like I said is generally working.

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Just started trying to use this add on in order to create a folder of fanart that I can set as backgrounds with Aeon Nox. So far however it has failed to download a single file.

I have asked it to download Fanart and Extrafanart for both Movies and TV Shows and set it to centralise extrafanart to a new folder I created called artwork/Movies and artwork/TV Shows

What am I doing wrong?
Guys after switching to Kodi 15 artwork downloader isn't downloading anything all runs end in a 0 downloaded not art found dialogue even when I try to manual search per movie or tv show. Any ideas?

Edit: Here is a pastebin of the debug log

http://pastebin.com/GuX93Ke8
(2015-09-17, 17:16)mobious Wrote: Edit: Here is a pastebin of the debug log

Upload a full debug log - looks like there's a problem with your database, maybe the migration failed.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2015-09-17, 17:42)Milhouse Wrote:
(2015-09-17, 17:16)mobious Wrote: Edit: Here is a pastebin of the debug log

Upload a full debug log - looks like there's a problem with your database, maybe the migration failed.

Here is a full debug log, I also have another topic regarding a scan issue so the two could be related. howver new content is being added just fine to my db.

http://justpaste.it/nsab
Is there a way to prevent the artwork from being downloaded in my movies/series/music/musicvideos/... folders?

I would like to keep my folders clean.

Thanks in advance!
(2015-09-19, 22:01)jotosmurf Wrote: Is there a way to prevent the artwork from being downloaded in my movies/series/music/musicvideos/... folders?

Turn off "Use local files".
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2015-09-19, 22:39)Milhouse Wrote:
(2015-09-19, 22:01)jotosmurf Wrote: Is there a way to prevent the artwork from being downloaded in my movies/series/music/musicvideos/... folders?

Turn off "Use local files".

Thank you. Where is the custom artwork being stored if you turn off that option?
Is there a way to prevent artwork without rating from being downloaded ?
Because, even with the "Minimal rating" set to 5, AD get the "without rating" artwork and it seems they are of higher priority.
It might be not an issue for English artwork, but for foreign language, as French in my case, it is : On themoviedb.org, there are a lot "without rating"...
To give you an exemple : With the movie "Astérix : Le domaine des Dieux", AD has downloaded the last 5 backdrops of this list, https://www.themoviedb.org/movie/170522-.../backdrops, and the quality of the last is not really good :-(

Forget to mention but the issue is global for all artwork: poster, banner, fanart, etc...
(2015-09-20, 09:46)jotosmurf Wrote: Thank you. Where is the custom artwork being stored if you turn off that option?

Not sure what you mean by "custom artwork".

If you have "Use local files" disabled, you will not be downloading artwork into your file system (or using any locally stored artwork), instead your media library will reference the artwork remotely using http urls. When you view this artwork in your Kodi client, the artwork will be downloaded into the texture cache (assuming the remote artwork is still available, of course).
  • 164(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Downloader18