• 33(current)
Release Experimental Google Music Addon
(2015-09-16, 00:40)raacer Wrote: Hi, I just got google play to replace spotify and I was exited to find an application to run on my pie based media center. I am having an issue getting it to play a playlist, it will play a single song but then I need to click the next one to get it to play. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
I think that is to do with Kodi.
Go into settings then music and there's a setting in there to play next song. You may need the advance menu up to see it
CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME, I JUST INSTALLED WINDOWS 10 PRO AND IM NOT ABLE TO OPEN GOOGLE MUSIC
LOG:
Code:
16:23:34 T:4652  NOTICE: [GoogleMusicEXP-1.4.2]  ARGV: ['plugin://plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp/', '3', '']
16:23:44 T:4652   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
                                            Error Contents: cannot import name utils
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\lucsm\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp\default.py", line 33, in <module>
                                                import GoogleMusicLogin
                                              File "C:\Users\lucsm\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp\GoogleMusicLogin.py", line 3, in <module>
                                                from gmusicapi import Mobileclient
                                              File "C:\Users\lucsm\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp\gmusicapi\__init__.py", line 4, in <module>
                                                from gmusicapi.clients import Mobileclient
                                              File "C:\Users\lucsm\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp\gmusicapi\clients\__init__.py", line 3, in <module>
                                                from gmusicapi.clients.mobileclient import Mobileclient
                                              File "C:\Users\lucsm\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp\gmusicapi\clients\mobileclient.py", line 7, in <module>
                                                from gmusicapi import session
                                              File "C:\Users\lucsm\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp\gmusicapi\session.py", line 8, in <module>
                                                import gpsoauth
                                              File "C:\Users\lucsm\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp\gpsoauth\__init__.py", line 1, in <module>
                                                import requests
                                              File "C:\Users\lucsm\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.requests\lib\requests\__init__.py", line 58, in <module>
                                                from . import utils
                                            ImportError: cannot import name utils
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
16:23:44 T:3664   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp/
16:23:44 T:3664   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp/) failed
16:23:44 T:2212  NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false
16:23:50 T:4800 WARNING: CWin32DirectSound::GetSpace - buffer underrun - W:18360, P:6208, O:15864.
16:23:53 T:3788  NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false
Looks like your 'requests' module is corrupted somehow.
Try removing the folder C:\Users\lucsm\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.requests, then reinstalling the Google Music addon.
Thanks for the support foreverguest. I had the windows.old backup folder and I restore my kodi. It's working by now. Thanks.
Wow! Just switched to Google Music and I'm really impressed with this addon! Finally the struggle with Spotify ends... what would make it 11 points would be to be able to integrate it with the Kodi library... any ideas if it's possible via Super Favourites or a similar addon?[/align]
New version:
plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp-1.5
- added option 'Add album to library' to All Access subscribers
- added 'Listen Now', 'Top Charts' and 'New Releases' to All Access subscribers
- added Youtube video quality in settings
(2015-09-22, 23:54)foreverguest Wrote: New version:

Wow that's amazing!!! Will try it tonight when I get home. Thanks a ton!!! Big Grin
(2015-09-22, 23:54)foreverguest Wrote: New version:

I cannot seem to find the option "add album to library".. you said something about being "all access" member... is this what you're talking about?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/colle...all_access

I am new to google music... but I dont intend to pay 10 dollars a month just for importing albums to kodi, lol... I am already paying for google music service! Don't get the diference.. I bet it has something it's useful to you to make this function possible... can it be done with a regular subscription?

Thanks again!!
(2015-09-23, 08:11)tonybeccar Wrote: I cannot seem to find the option "add album to library".. you said something about being "all access" member... is this what you're talking about?

Adding to Kodi library is not possible yet. I have not discovered a way to Kodi recognize the metadata in the exported tracks.

That feature, available in the album context menu, is related to adding an album from All Access Google library to your personal account library. This way it will be listed in the 'My library' albums inside the addon.
(2015-09-23, 15:29)foreverguest Wrote:
(2015-09-23, 08:11)tonybeccar Wrote: I cannot seem to find the option "add album to library".. you said something about being "all access" member... is this what you're talking about?

Adding to Kodi library is not possible yet. I have not discovered a way to Kodi recognize the metadata in the exported tracks.

That feature, available in the album context menu, is related to adding an album from All Access Google library to your personal account library. This way it will be listed in the 'My library' albums inside the addon.

Ohhh!! I misunderstood, my apologies! Yes it's difficult because I don't think Kodi supports music stream files. Question, can the files be downloaded from Google Music?
Only the files you have uploaded or bought.

Sorry if I chime in here, but is there any other way to manage a music collection consisting of .strm files? Have looked everywhere and not found anything promising. Any pointers are greatly appreciated!
(2015-09-23, 20:59)hans01 Wrote:

Sorry if I chime in here, but is there any other way to manage a music collection consisting of .strm files? Have looked everywhere and not found anything promising. Any pointers are greatly appreciated!

Well I was into this subject a couple of weeks back... and I found that .strm files only work in the video collection, if you want music this way the only way is to add the .strm files as music videos.. and you'll need a .nfo file with each mp3, total mess... I still don't have Kodi 15.0 so I don't know if it supports it yet. For now I found no way of adding music to the collection that is from a streaming service. Now with movies, it's done.
(2015-09-23, 23:24)tonybeccar Wrote:
(2015-09-23, 20:59)hans01 Wrote:
(2015-09-23, 15:29)foreverguest Wrote: Adding to Kodi library is not possible yet. I have not discovered a way to Kodi recognize the metadata in the exported tracks.

Well I was into this subject a couple of weeks back... and I found that .strm files only work in the video collection, if you want music this way the only way is to add the .strm files as music videos.. and you'll need a .nfo file with each mp3, total mess... I still don't have Kodi 15.0 so I don't know if it supports it yet. For now I found no way of adding music to the collection that is from a streaming service. Now with movies, it's done.
Yeah, that's what I feared. Thanks for the reply though!

I'm using an addon for music videos. It searches for videos on various online sources including the local music video database. In other words the local library was integrated into the addon. If adding music from google music to the local library does not work, maybe the other way round works, i.e. integrating the local library into the addon? The tricky part is that a filter has to be build in that prevents duplicates from google music and the local library as best possible.
  • 33(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Experimental Google Music Addon17