• 108(current)
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows
(2015-09-24, 14:58)*Roma* Wrote:
(2015-09-24, 10:57)Bjur Wrote: I got the multiple streams working by scanning each tuner card, so it's working.
Is "fast channel switching" working now?

(2015-09-24, 10:57)Bjur Wrote: 1. Is there something I can test with teletext to get it working?
According to this thread magro got it working with ffmpeg.
https://www.scintilla.utwente.nl/~marcel...lient.html
What type of teletext you use? teletext subtitles?
Please upload sample of recorded video.

(2015-09-24, 10:57)Bjur Wrote: 2. Regarding the madvr profile I would like to test it. I have however the following in there:
if (srcWidth = 1920) or ((srcHeight > 720) and (srcHeight <= 1080)) "1080p"
else if (srcWidth = 1280) or ((srcHeight > 540) and (srcHeight <= 720)) "720p"
else if ((srcWidth <= 960) or (srcHeight <= 540)) "SD"

How do I put this into it?
if (filePath == "*rtsp://*") or (fileExt == "tsbuffer") or (fileExt == "ts") "MediaPortal PVR profile" else "Normal profile"

And would it be easier to just use the kodi menu, to make this type of profile instead?

Thanks for the help.
Code:
if (filePath == "*rtsp://*") or (fileExt == "tsbuffer") or (fileExt == "ts")  "MediaPortal PVR profile"
else if (srcWidth = 1920) or ((srcHeight > 720) and (srcHeight <= 1080)) "1080p"

Hi Roma the profile doesn't work. The error in madVR is:

expected some sort of "and" or "or" statement
(2015-09-25, 11:53)Bjur Wrote: Hi Roma the profile doesn't work. The error in madVR is:

expected some sort of "and" or "or" statement

Fixed: (checked on madVR v0.89.2)
Code:
if (filePath == "*rtsp:/*") or (fileExt == "tsbuffer") or (fileExt == "ts")  "MediaPortal PVR profile"
else if (srcWidth = 1920) or ((srcHeight > 720) and (srcHeight <= 1080)) "1080p"
Thanks I found out and just removed // and now it works. However on a remote PC starting a channel takes much longer time than on the server PC where it loads quicker.
I thought it could be a firewall problem but it loads it just takes long time.
What settings i have to put into scaling for the movies 720x576 resolution?
I have checked that whatever i write in scaling algorithms , it shows me that it is 720p
I want all DVD movies of 720x576 , to be shown as SD
My setting is ( else if ((srcWidth <= 960) or (srcHeight <= 540)) "SD" )
Thanks for your attention
(2015-09-25, 12:28)Bjur Wrote: Thanks I found out and just removed // and now it works. However on a remote PC starting a channel takes much longer time than on the server PC where it loads quicker.

I'm pretty sure the long channel change times are do to network delay not firewall issues. I have a WMC setup in my house and changing channels on my Macbook takes longer than on my dedicated HTPC hosting the tuner card.
(2015-09-25, 13:53)Talguy Wrote:
(2015-09-25, 12:28)Bjur Wrote: Thanks I found out and just removed // and now it works. However on a remote PC starting a channel takes much longer time than on the server PC where it loads quicker.

I'm pretty sure the long channel change times are do to network delay not firewall issues. I have a WMC setup in my house and changing channels on my Macbook takes longer than on my dedicated HTPC hosting the tuner card.

Okay, thanks for the answer, but I'm still running gigabit in the entire house so hoped it would not affect that much.
Hi aracnoz, again, a big thanks for adding the external subs lang pref option on my request..
But I found a down side to it, maybe, hopefully, it can be corrected :

If a MKV has FR and EN external subs, DSPlayer will choose FR subs, as set in the settings.
But if a MKV has FR internal subs, and EN ext subs, it will choose the EN ext subs.

My LAV Splitter is set to prioritize FR internal subs.. but i think DSPlayer (or KODI?) coming after, choose external subs.

Does DSPlayer has the knowledge of internal subs? If so, if there is already an internal sub with the language selected in the new DSPlayer setting, it should let this one chosen, instead of trying to take an external sub.
Lightbulb 
A idea: can you add a setting for mount iso on windows8 and above? (DSplayer being only windows) Smile
(2015-09-25, 13:06)SALAMINOMACHOS Wrote: What settings i have to put into scaling for the movies 720x576 resolution?
I have checked that whatever i write in scaling algorithms , it shows me that it is 720p
I want all DVD movies of 720x576 , to be shown as SD
My setting is ( else if ((srcWidth <= 960) or (srcHeight <= 540)) "SD" )
Thanks for your attention

You would have to change the source height from 540 to 576. Other instances of 540 would also have to be changed to 576.
@ Warner306

Right now i changed the settings in MadVr Scaling to (else if ((srcWidth <= 960) or (srcHeight <= 576)) "SD") , but does not change any
It looks like it is locked
With Ctrl+J on , when i change the chroma scaling , the new price changes the 720p and not the SD setting
Very strange .....
Does anyone know why the DX11 version of DSplayer looks like below in Window mode?

Also, resizing of the window is really strange... unlike all other Windows apps, it resizes the entire canvas of the app; including fonts, etc.

EDIT: It looks like I recognize this behavior.. but, I've only seen it in the latest Remote Desktop client; called, Smartresizing. So... how do I turn it off in Kodi DX11? When I right-click on the Window, I don't have an option to disable this.
(2015-09-25, 22:02)SALAMINOMACHOS Wrote: @ Warner306

Right now i changed the settings in MadVr Scaling to (else if ((srcWidth <= 960) or (srcHeight <= 576)) "SD") , but does not change any
It looks like it is locked
With Ctrl+J on , when i change the chroma scaling , the new price changes the 720p and not the SD setting
Very strange .....

Try this:

else if (srcWidth = 1280) or ((srcHeight > 580) and (srcHeight <= 720)) "720p"
else if ((srcWidth <= 960) or (srcHeight <= 580)) "SD"
Oh boy, this is a fine piece of software. Movie looked glorious on my TV.

I was getting lots of artifacts, though. I'll need to see what was going wrong. But the picture quality was amazing, the movie was fluid as well.
(2015-09-24, 10:29)aracnoz Wrote:
(2015-09-24, 10:16)Warner306 Wrote: I think he is saying the default profile is missing. All I see is the DSPlayer Profile Group.

maybe I did not understand what you mean, but this is the normal madVR behavior, when you creates a profile in madVR, then there is not more trace of global/default profiles for the profiled settings

I think I misinterpreted the feature based on the change log:
"The option "Load and Save with DSPlayer database" will create a dummy DSPlayer profile into the madVR control panel to avoid conflict with pre-existent profiles"

I read that as you added the dsplayer profile group so that you could retain madvr settings for use within other apps. That is, dsplayer settings wouldn't conflict with them so you could run multiple
@ Warner306
BINGO
This is it the solution

else if (srcWidth = 1280) or ((srcHeight > 580) and (srcHeight <= 720)) "720p"
else if ((srcWidth <= 960) or (srcHeight <= 580)) "SD"

3 more questions
1. Watching the movies and with Ctrl+J , i see that DXVA2 , is activated only on DXVA2 (native) , and not with DXVA2 (copy-back). WHY?

2. Going to control panel/install-unistall programs , i see that the Lav Filters are there , but going in Start panel/All programs , i do not see them there. Why?

3. The Lav Filters should be in Program files or in Program files (86)?. I'm running Win7x64

Thanks for your attention and support
  • 108(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows47