• 5(current)
[RELEASE] Disclose.tv Add-on (Video Plugin)
Hi,

I am the author of this add-on. I fixed it and uploaded a fixed version for XBMC/Kodi >= Helix.
Just wait a few hours or one day and you will see the new version (0.1.3).

regards,
sphere
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
Thanks a million shere!!! You ROCK!!!! And so does your plugin!!! :}}

I use it everyday religiously!!!
FIXED!!

New version works great!!

Thanks again!!
Hi i would just like to say a big thank you to sphere for the prompt fix of this great app i use the web page but am truly lost without it.
You're welcome, thanks for the feedback that it works again.
Also, if you really love this add-on and the website, consider donating a coffee or beer to me or disclose.tv Smile
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
Yeah thanks for the fix! I use this every day too :-)
Hi Sphere

Will you ever develop a 'Search', and/or a 'Categories' feature(s) for the adddon? Thanks in adv.
running 15.0 isengard download takes a while then says unsuccessful help driving me crazy
download version0.0.1 when its done downloading says unsuccessful is there some other version running 14.2 kodi on mx2 any help would be grateful for
Anyone else having trouble with Disclose TV? I started getting script errors today. Nothing will play. I'm running Kodi 15.1 on my Mac.
Yep, having trouble over here as well. I guess they've made some changes to their website or something. Here is a snipping from the log file:
http://sprunge.us/ZXAi
Experience: It's what you get when you were expecting something else.
Temporary patch until the Author can fix in the repo

Disclose TV - Spinalcracker Patch

My tinfoil hat rusts if I can't watch my news everyday Smile
That last log clip may have been uninformative, here'e a better one. It's blowing up when it calls BeautifulSoup in Scraper.py when the user selects "New", "Featured", "Hot Today" etc. I made a copy of the addon and fiddled around with it for a couple of hours to try and fix it. I'm not adept at python at all and I'm certainly not familiar with BeautifulSoup. It looks like the script is trying to parse the web page and extract a table of video <li></li> entries. I don't know how the site was originally done, but there are some other <li> items above the desired material. I don't know, but I suspect that this might be what is causing the problem.

These scripts are fairly small, but I'm just not experienced with python so it's all greek to me. This snip of the log might be a little more useful to the developer.
http://sprunge.us/LATN

I'll keep plugging away at it, but don't get your hopes up Mondo_Zen.
Progress made. I managed to fumble my way through the issue. It turns out that they must have made some changes to the website that the script doesn't like. At first, I thought it was BeautifulSoup blowing up, but I was wrong. The script was looking for a "title" tag that is no longer there. They now use "alt". Another problem is the script was looking for a "data-src" tag and now it's just plain "src" for the thumbnail. At any rate, I uploaded a hacked version of the plugin to

http://www.jvdrivers.net/disclosehack.tgz

I don't know anything about the MAC, but on my system (OE for RPi2) the addons are stored in /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/ and then it appears that when the system boots, it copies them to /storage/.kodi/addons/. If you can simply unpack the file I uploaded in your addon directory and reboot, hopefully it will work. My version is called Mike's Disclose tv, so run that one when it shows up. I'm sorry I cant be more helpful on how to install it. I don't really know what I'm doing here anyway. Wink Good luck

Hopefully the real author won't take any offense to what I've done, I certainly don't mean any. It's just that my wife really likes this addon, so....

EDIT: Oops, I didn't see that Spinalcrack has made a patch. I tried to download his to see if I got it right, but it just draws an M inside a cloud and then hangs. I don't know why, it doesn't seem that adblock is interfering with it.
Thanks afremont and Spinalcrack! I'll give them a whirl as soon as I can and let you know how it goes.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Disclose.tv Add-on (Video Plugin)1