• 14(current)
[RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available
(2015-09-26, 22:35)pbmm Wrote: I am not sure if this is just happening with me... This morning the addon does not play videos anymore... All of them actually. It says subscription expired but it not. I have setup my subscription to auto renew to make it simple. Is there someone else experiencing this?

yes experiencing the same thing... i thought its my subscription but it works in some of my other devices like computer, cellphones and tablet. I hope boss todits will be able to figure out what's going on. Thank you in advance bossing todits.
Yes boss todits also having the same problem subscription expired pero next year mag expire yung subscription ko. If you can take a look what's the problem. Thanks in advance...
Sir Todits, same problems here. Sana po mafix agad. Thanks in advance.
(2015-09-26, 23:06)lloydangelo Wrote:
(2015-09-26, 22:35)pbmm Wrote: I am not sure if this is just happening with me... This morning the addon does not play videos anymore... All of them actually. It says subscription expired but it not. I have setup my subscription to auto renew to make it simple. Is there someone else experiencing this?

yes experiencing the same thing... i thought its my subscription but it works in some of my other devices like computer, cellphones and tablet. I hope boss todits will be able to figure out what's going on. Thank you in advance bossing todits.

I am experiencing the same thing today...It seems todits updated the tfc.net add on on September 24, 2015.
Tfc.net?
Sorry, that was a typo. I meant to say TFC.TV.

same here lets wait for todits' fix
Yay! Same issue here. Since the other day "subscriptions expired..." Issue although my account works on my pc and tablet.

Thanks todits really great kodi add on!
Same here ..with everyone...expired subscription error..pareng todits can u pls check the add on when you have time, thank you...if your not busy pls..bro todits....salamat ng marami..many people waiting..thank u again.
I guess we'll have to wait. Todits hasnt visited this forum sine Sept. 8
Pls help me . I got tfc in my fire stick tv and then i did everything. I entered my
Account information and all those for the subscription and subscribed in the tfc website for 3 months then
It worked for the past few weeks and then it wont work again.. It keeps on saying that subscription
Expired ...... Even tho its not. ? plz help
Sorry, I just read the messages. I'll look into this.
Pls do ?
(2015-09-28, 17:33)todits Wrote: Sorry, I just read the messages. I'll look into this.

Yey!
(2015-09-28, 17:33)todits Wrote: Sorry, I just read the messages. I'll look into this.

Salamat Bossing Todits... Mabuhay ka!
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available9