• 13(current)
Release Carbon Skin
(2015-07-14, 11:02)Tuanhuy Wrote:
(2015-05-26, 05:34)chrissy1101 Wrote: great thanks I like your work I have an update for the texture file I noticed the scrollbar position was off and the seekbar bg wasn't updated. here's the updated one i'm sure there aren't any more mistakes.

Carbon Textures.xbt
http://www.tinyupload.org/ykzsyue956r

Hello,

I believe the download link is dead. Please, re-upload "Carbon Textures.xbt" for us.

Thanks,

I think you might want to install this skin instead

Kodi forum with screenshots
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=232088

Github link
https://github.com/richardcordol/skin.onyx
@iCanuck you can take over onyx skin for future updates if you like all I ask is you don't add lines or zoom animations. I've read from previous posts you have considered an exact atv skin and onyx already exists. The textures are the same as carbon.
Is there a way to change the font size for file lists and list views without selecting the Large Font on the Appearance Section of KODI. I would like to make it bigger.
(2015-07-21, 13:30)ferman360 Wrote: Is there a way to change the font size for file lists and list views without selecting the Large Font on the Appearance Section of KODI. I would like to make it bigger.

I could easily add this feature. I won't be releasing an update for a bit here. But I will send you files to manually copy over.

(2015-07-15, 01:27)chrissy1101 Wrote: @iCanuck you can take over onyx skin for future updates if you like all I ask is you don't add lines or zoom animations. I've read from previous posts you have considered an exact atv skin and onyx already exists. The textures are the same as carbon.

Thanks I will take a look at onyx, but your link and the release thread link are both dead. Can you please send to me

I wasn't planning on starting my replica atv skin until fall as I don't have the extra time this time of year. I still need to get an atv3 again to study it some more.

I can't abandon Carbon quite yet as I have a lot of customers who depend on it. I've still been slowly adding things and fixing bugs still. I didn't want to release version 1.0.0 until I get a copy of your uncompressed textures and fixed a list of bugs people and I have found testing version 0.9.9.

I have been PM'ing you trying to get a copy of your textures file or preferably a copy of the new uncompressed images as I have changed a few images already myself (watchstatus, scrollbar, etc.) and want to combine with yours additions. All your previous download links are dead. Can you please reupload and PM me or post in this thread.
(2015-07-22, 03:54)iCanuck Wrote:
(2015-07-21, 13:30)ferman360 Wrote: Is there a way to change the font size for file lists and list views without selecting the Large Font on the Appearance Section of KODI. I would like to make it bigger.

I could easily add this feature. I won't be releasing an update for a bit here. But I will send you files to manually copy over.

(2015-07-15, 01:27)chrissy1101 Wrote: @iCanuck you can take over onyx skin for future updates if you like all I ask is you don't add lines or zoom animations. I've read from previous posts you have considered an exact atv skin and onyx already exists. The textures are the same as carbon.

Thanks I will take a look at onyx, but your link and the release thread link are both dead. Can you please send to me

I wasn't planning on starting my replica atv skin until fall as I don't have the extra time this time of year. I still need to get an atv3 again to study it some more.

I can't abandon Carbon quite yet as I have a lot of customers who depend on it. I've still been slowly adding things and fixing bugs still. I didn't want to release version 1.0.0 until I get a copy of your uncompressed textures and fixed a list of bugs people and I have found testing version 0.9.9.

I have been PM'ing you trying to get a copy of your textures file or preferably a copy of the new uncompressed images as I have changed a few images already myself (watchstatus, scrollbar, etc.) and want to combine with yours additions. All your previous download links are dead. Can you please reupload and PM me or post in this thread.

I was hoping you would take over Onyx since I don't have the time I've already moved on to another project and it seems there's a demand for a customizable atv skin. please let me know you've downloaded all the files so I won't have to keep uploading them.

The download links are separate because sites limit file sizes. The onyx skin link is missing the backgrounds and the textures both are in separate links. Download the backgrounds and textures and add them to the onyx folder and you will have the complete onyx skin. I have included the textures images as well as the textures file.

Onyx Skin missing textures and backgrounds
http://www.fast-files.com/getfile.aspx?file=95760

Onyx textures
http://www.fast-files.com/getfile.aspx?file=95758

Onyx backgrounds
http://www.fast-files.com/getfile.aspx?file=95759

Uncompressed textures images
http://www.fast-files.com/getfile.aspx?file=95761
Thanks I will check it out
Hello iCanuck,

Is there a way to increase the spacing between the add-ons/ icons? As you see from the screenshot, they are tightly pack/closed to each other...

What XML file should I looking for to modify? (I thought it might be in the Custom_1148_HomeIconMenu.xml file, but have no idea what field to modify...)

Thanks in advance,

(2015-07-24, 10:58)Tuanhuy Wrote: Hello iCanuck,

Is there a way to increase the spacing between the add-ons/ icons? As you see from the screenshot, they are tightly pack/closed to each other...

What XML file should I looking for to modify? (I thought it might be in the Custom_1148_HomeIconMenu.xml file, but have no idea what field to modify...)

Thanks in advance,

I will create a new view which will be spaced the same as Videoview Icon2
Updated Repo to version 3.1.0 as I lost control of my iCanuck Repo version 2.1.0.

Version 3.1.0 of my Repo must be installed manually, you WILL NOT receive an auto-update if you have Version 2.1.0 installed already.

iCanuck Repo - version 3.1.0 - Download Link

I have added the skin onyx to the new repo, I will also be releasing a new update for Carbon very soon (v1.0.0)
Updated to version 1.0.0
--------------------------------------
1.0.0 (July26-15)
* Added New Textures
* Replaced Watched Status image with checkmarks (Listviews)
* Changed Clock & Weathershelf info Font
* Reduced Various Font Sizes
* Added ATV iOS7 Shelf Background
* Fixed DialogVideoInfo
* Fixed List1 leftpanel
* Various Fixes...
(2015-07-25, 07:35)iCanuck Wrote: Updated Repo to version 3.0.0 as I lost control of my iCanuck Repo version 2.1.0.

Version 3.0.0 of my Repo must be installed manually, you WILL NOT receive an auto-update if you have Version 2.1.0 installed already.

iCanuck Repo - version 3.0.0 - Download Link

I have added the skin onyx to the new repo, I will also be releasing a new update for Carbon very soon (v1.0.0)

I added check for updates button on the addon browser since it disappeared in the kodi15 update its now in the pop up window in addon manager

addon browser xml
http://www.fast-files.com/getfile.aspx?file=95984
Pardon my noobity, but I'm wondering how I can change the icons for the default items. Eg. Power/quit, Pictures, Add Ons. I'd love to have a Grey quit icon and a newer styled Pictures icon.

I should add that I've already extracted the texture file and can spot all of the background/icon files, but am unable to figure out what defines what colour the system icons use.
I do not seem to be able to get the update file from fast filesHuh

for onyx skin its great
(2015-08-18, 08:28)SideStepSociety Wrote: Pardon my noobity, but I'm wondering how I can change the icons for the default items. Eg. Power/quit, Pictures, Add Ons. I'd love to have a Grey quit icon and a newer styled Pictures icon.

I should add that I've already extracted the texture file and can spot all of the background/icon files, but am unable to figure out what defines what colour the system icons use.

I plan on adding the ability to change every homescreen icon to a custom icon but in the meantime the icons you want to change would be located in media/icons/ folder. It uses what ever Home Icon theme you have selected in the Skin Settings. If you would like to change any of the code around for each icon color look in the 1080i/home/homepanel.xml file.
wow this skin is amazing!! why did I never see it! animations the look of everything is truly amazing.

Thank you so much! this is now my skin on every device that uses Kodi.
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Carbon Skin18