• 27(current)
Release skin helper service
(2015-10-01, 21:53)im85288 Wrote: Marcel, with the cast information is it possible to have onclick open the actor in the extended info script? I know there's workarounds but would prefer if that was not needed. Cheers
Just added, check latest Git. I haven't tested it though
Yes I see the images in the cache folder but when the net is off the images don't show until I put on the net again. So seem not fetching from cache.
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi

Don't forget the Thank User button if i have helped!
|
V
(2015-10-02, 00:24)Rjsachse Wrote: Yes I see the images in the cache folder but when the net is off the images don't show until I put on the net again. So seem not fetching from cache.

Can you try latest Git ? I've added some code to make sure the Kodi texture is used.
(2015-10-01, 19:58)marcelveldt Wrote: From what I remember you can't use a colordiffuse but you can include the color pngs provided by the color picker.... Something like special://home/addons/script.skin.helper.service/resources/colors/$INFO[skin.string(your color)].png
Reposting here, as I realised I was posting in the shortcuts thread before...

Is it possible to have the colour swatches that are included with the skin be copied to addon folder also?
This would ensure a single path whilst still being able to include pre-generated swatches with the skin.

Also, is it possible to have a swatch generated when creating a custom colour in the dialog?
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Thank you marcel now it gets them from the cache but when you go through the recording list it takes awhile to load the image. But does now show images without net access

It would be nice for a custom folder for are own poster pvr images
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi

Don't forget the Thank User button if i have helped!
|
V
(2015-10-01, 21:40)Jayz2K Wrote:
(2015-10-01, 21:29)marcelveldt Wrote: OK, that means that my little trick to convert the time/date is failing. I wanted it to return the localized time.
Get you grab the latest version from Git ? That one should return the time from json response as fallback.
It will also print in your Kodi log why it failed to convert the time. Can you share the error with me please ?

Sure, will do that tomorrow if that's OK (I'm not front of my PC right now). I will test them all in a single label with [ CR ] so will see if they all work. Will test music duration too, thanks for that and channels Wink

Hi Marcel, I can't test it right now, widget doesn't launch (error) :

Here's part of log I get :

PHP Code:
09:15:13 T:7096  NOTICESkin Helper Service --> ERROR in getLocalDateTimeFromUtc --> 2015-10-02 05:23:30
:15:13 T:7096   ERRORTraceback (most recent call last):
09:15:13 T:7096   ERROR:   File "C:\Users\Jayz2K\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service-master\resources\lib\Utils.py"line 403in getLocalDateTimeFromUtc
:15:13 T:7096   ERROR:     utc datetime.strptime(timestring'%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S')
09:15:13 T:7096   ERRORTypeErrorattribute of type 'NoneType' is not callable
09:15:13 T:7096   ERROREXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - 
NOTEIGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!

Error Type: <type 'exceptions.UnboundLocalError'>

Error Contentslocal variable 'utc' referenced before assignment

-->End of Python script error report<--
09:15:13 T:7096   ERRORSystemError
:15:13 T:7096   ERROR: :
09:15:13 T:7096   ERRORbad format char passed to Py_BuildValue
:15:13 T:7096   ERRORCPythonInvoker(60C:\Users\Jayz2K\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service-master\plugin.py): failed to run the gc to clean up after running prior to shutting down the Interpreter
:15:13 T:7096    INFOPython script stopped 
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
(2015-10-02, 04:28)jurialmunkey Wrote: Is it possible to have the colour swatches that are included with the skin be copied to addon folder also?
This would ensure a single path whilst still being able to include pre-generated swatches with the skin.

Also, is it possible to have a swatch generated when creating a custom colour in the dialog?

Latest Git should include your request:
1) Color swatch PNG files will be copied by default to the addons folder AND skin folder (if custom colors used)
2) Color swatch is also generated when a manual color or opacity is set

The only problem is Android because of the missing PIL module. I coded it that the script won't crash when the PIL is missing but it won't be able to generate the swatches.
(2015-10-02, 09:39)Jayz2K Wrote: Hi Marcel, I can't test it right now, widget doesn't launch (error) :

That was the meaning ;-)

I needed the error why it was failing to convert the date. I will look into it right away.

EDIT: I checked in a small change. Could you please try if this fixes the issue ?
(2015-10-02, 09:50)marcelveldt Wrote: Latest Git should include your request:
1) Color swatch PNG files will be copied by default to the addons folder AND skin folder (if custom colors used)
2) Color swatch is also generated when a manual color or opacity is set

The only problem is Android because of the missing PIL module. I coded it that the script won't crash when the PIL is missing but it won't be able to generate the swatches.

The copying seems to be working great. Thanks. As long as that's working I'm not too concerned about Android, because the PIL issue seems limited to FireTV.

As far as I can tell, it seems that the manual colour swatch generation is only happening through the normal colour picker method, and not for the skinshortcuts property setting method.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2015-10-02, 10:18)jurialmunkey Wrote: As far as I can tell, it seems that the manual colour swatch generation is only happening through the normal colour picker method, and not for the skinshortcuts property setting method.
Oops, my mistake. Should now be fixed
(2015-10-02, 09:52)marcelveldt Wrote: That was the meaning ;-)

I needed the error why it was failing to convert the date. I will look into it right away.

EDIT: I checked in a small change. Could you please try if this fixes the issue ?

Seems to work fine now on my side Smile
Properties are correctly returned with correct time / date format.
All channels are available which is great.

One mistake in your properties listing a few posts before is that property for channel name is still ListItem.Property(ChannelName) and not ListItem.Property(Channel) as written but ListItem.Property(ChannelName) works fine.

However, ListItem.Duration for songs still doesn't work. Tried also ListItem.Property(Duration) but no luck.

Thanks Marcel

EDIT : Found a bug with ListItem.Property(StartTime) and ListItem.Property(EndTime). When you launch KODI, PVR widget is correctly populated but when widget is reloaded (for exemple, I can customize the widget style on the fly that makes the widget to reload), ListItem.Property(StartTime) then shows also the date like ListItem.Property(StartDate) does (same for EndTime showing EndDate).
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
(2015-09-26, 09:55)tomer953 Wrote:
(2015-09-25, 11:20)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-09-25, 10:40)tomer953 Wrote: Marcel, take a look in the path of the Background property:
http://i.imgur.com/EJ2Dt44.png
(im using shared library via sql)

I can't read a single word of it ;-)
Me neither. Wink
The folder name is in hebrew and It shows as random chars. Not unicode...
In the first line i putted my lang alphabet, in the third line I put the image path that the helper produced.
Its not encoding the path right.

(2015-09-26, 19:05)tomer953 Wrote: Another Error,
I renamed my AdvancedSettings.xml file, in order to avoid kodi to pull data from my SQL Server, and after kodi is loading I get this:
http://pastebin.com/k4AR9HmF

Hi, Sorry for not updating, ive been in a short vication. I just tested latest git, and the rotating fanart is working fine now,
but I took a look in the log, and I still see some ascii error:
http://pastebin.com/VbmFVfs6

Thank you Marcel.
Phenomenal™ Skin • ForumWebsiteGitHub
This create me isue (widget PVR,for movies is OK)
PHP Code:
$INFO[Container(510).ListItem.Director

As label I have this
S / t / a / n / i / s / l / a / v / / T / o / m / i / c / , / / I / v / a / n / / P / a / v / l / i / č / i / ć / , / / R / o / b / e / r / t / / O / r / h / e
insted
Stanislav Tomic, Ivan Pavličić, Robert Orhe

Error is:
PHP Code:
19:35:29 T:3120 WARNINGXFILE::CFileFactory::CreateLoader unsupported protocol(pluginin plugin://script.skin.helper.service/.actors
//   / / , /   / /  
 / 
č ć / , /   / /   / l.jpg 
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2015-10-01, 23:31)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-10-01, 21:53)im85288 Wrote: Marcel, with the cast information is it possible to have onclick open the actor in the extended info script? I know there's workarounds but would prefer if that was not needed. Cheers
Just added, check latest Git. I haven't tested it though

Thanks just checked and for me it is not working, at first I thought it was because you only added it for movie sets cast...so I changed that locally and tested but still no luck. I'll continue to have a look. I also spotted a unicode error for the critic consensus.
(2015-10-02, 14:31)tomer953 Wrote: Hi, Sorry for not updating, ive been in a short vication. I just tested latest git, and the rotating fanart is working fine now,
but I took a look in the log, and I still see some ascii error:

Now fixed, thanks.
  • 27(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18