• 111(current)
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows
So it's probably down to LAVSource doesn't support playing from NFS. Better ask in LAVFilters forum / thread in Doom9.
(2015-10-02, 19:32)hlina Wrote: NEED HELP! I can't get kodi with dsplayer to work anymore. My graphics card (GTX-460) was broken and I got a new one (GTX-960). In the meantime I used the intel-HD4600 adapter on the CPU, and I switched dsplayer off. Now I have installed the new graphics card, but I can't make dsplayer work anymore. Video is simply not starting and sometimes an error message pops up indicating that at least one file couldn't play and I should look into the log. Below I have attached the (probably) important section of the log. I have also installed latest KODI-dsplayer from 2015-09-20, so mediasconfig and filtersconfig are "original" (mkv-section is attached below). My System is Windows 10 64 bits. Can anyone help me? I just tried reinstalling latest madVR and latest LAVfilters, but it didn't help.

19:24:05 T:9204 NOTICE: CDSPlayer::~CDSPlayer DSPlayer is now closed
19:24:06 T:7776 NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false
19:24:07 T:7312 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting G:\Filme HD - bis O\movie - 1080p DE-DTS EN-DTS\\extrafanart\
19:24:07 T:9204 NOTICE: CDSPlayer::OpenFile - DSPlayer: Opening: G:\Filme HD - bis O\movie - 1080p DE-DTS EN-DTS\movie - 1080p DE-DTS EN-DTS.mkv
19:24:07 T:9204 NOTICE: CDSPlayer::OpenFileInternal - DSPlayer: Opening: G:\Filme HD - bis O\movie - 1080p DE-DTS EN-DTS\movie - 1080p DE-DTS EN-DTS.mkv
19:24:07 T:8812 NOTICE: Thread CDSPlayer thread start, auto delete: false
19:24:07 T:8812 NOTICE: CDSPlayer:Tonguerocess - Creating DS Graph
19:24:07 T:8812 NOTICE: Loading filter core factory settings from special://profile/dsplayer/filtersconfig.xml (filters configuration).
19:24:07 T:8812 NOTICE: Loading filter core factory settings from special://xbmc/system/players/dsplayer/filtersconfig.xml (filters configuration).
19:24:07 T:8812 NOTICE: Loading filter core factory settings from special://profile/dsplayer/mediasconfig.xml (medias configuration).
19:24:07 T:8812 NOTICE: Loading filter core factory settings from special://xbmc/system/players/dsplayer/mediasconfig.xml (medias configuration).
19:24:07 T:8812 NOTICE: Successfully loaded rules
19:24:07 T:8812 NOTICE: CFGLoader::InsertAudioRenderer Successfully added "Default DirectSound Device" - DiplayName: @device:cm:{E0F158E1-CB04-11D0-BD4E-00A0C911CE86}\Default DirectSound Device to the graph
19:24:07 T:8812 NOTICE: CFGLoader::InsertFilter Successfully added "LAV Source" to the graph
19:24:07 T:8812 NOTICE: CFGLoader::InsertSourceFilter Successfully loaded file in the splitter/source
19:24:07 T:8812 FATAL: CFGFilterFile::Create CoCreateInstance failed!
19:24:07 T:8812 ERROR: CFGLoader::InsertFilter Failed to create filter "xysubfilter"
19:24:07 T:8812 ERROR: CFGManager::RenderFileXbmc Failed to load filters rules
19:24:07 T:8812 ERROR: CDSPlayer:Tonguerocess - Failed creating DS Graph
19:24:07 T:9204 ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 0, path [G:\Filme HD - bis O\movie - 1080p DE-DTS EN-DTS\movie - 1080p DE-DTS EN-DTS.mkv]

---
mediasconfig:

<rule filetypes="mkv">
<source filter="avsource" />
<splitter filter="avsource" />
<video filter="mpcvideodec" />
<audio filter="ffdaudiodec" />

Your mediaconfig is outdated / plainly wrong. Try config it per guide or just use internal filters option. Also checking in LAVVideo properties if you set it to quicksync before. Need to change to DXVA2 because you changed to Nvidia card now.
I went through warner's guide (http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=222576), but it didn't help. Can you give me a hint on what might be outdated? LAVvideo (hardware decoder to use) is set to DXVA2 (copy-back).
(2015-10-02, 19:52)hlina Wrote: I went through warner's guide (http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=222576), but it didn't help. Can you give me a hint on what might be outdated? LAVvideo (hardware decoder to use) is set to DXVA2 (copy-back).

Your mediaconfig file seem wrong. So try set it to internal filters first. And see if it's working or not. Also Aracnoz said latest lavfilters has problem with latest DSPlayer so try uninstall it and use internal filters.
With "internal filters" you mean "use system filters (direct show merits)" from the dsplayer-settings tab?
(2015-10-02, 20:06)hlina Wrote: With "internal filters" you mean "use system filters (direct show merits)" from the dsplayer-settings tab?

No. It's filters management under dsplayer.
Does DSPlayer playback with NFS protocol?
I think I've encountered a deinterlacing bug. Not sure if it's just madVR or perhaps DSPlayer resolution profile related or whatever:

1) Watch progressive video (doesn't matter whether 720p, 1080p or downscaled UHD).
2) After video ends, start interlaced SD video (SD profile set to auto detect or force video/film - basically any combination of deinterlacing settings).
3) Observe from OSD that deinterlacing doesn't trigger.
4) Stop and restart the same interlaced video.
5) Observe deinterlacing working ok now.

Win10 64bit, "everything" updated to the latest, GTX 960, Ivy Bridge Pentium.
(2015-10-02, 21:24)jeancar Wrote: Does DSPlayer playback with NFS protocol?

I thinks it should works if you mount nfs share to drive letter. I don't use nfs anymore so can't confirm. Also you can try add nfs protocol to mediaconfig rules / playcorefactory.
(2015-10-02, 18:03)SoundsGreat Wrote: Hi,

Quote:Try using the Internal filters option and see if playback is smooth.

Thanks for the reply, You mean the kodi without the DSplayer ?? If I disable the DSplayer and play through kodi,everything works fine absolutely no issues.

Or if you mean In DS Player,I have selected internal filters as the option !

Please refer to the DS Player page in the screenshot

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_mUe2A...sp=sharing

Please let me know if there's anything I have done wrong or need to do.

Regards.

Your previous message mentioned codec packs and external filters. That screenshot implies you are using internal filters, so you don't need to install anything besides a recent version of madVR. I would also check the box "Delay playback until render queue is full."

Did you open the property page of each Internal filter and configure it to your system? If so, post a debug and better explain what is going on when you play a file.
(2015-10-02, 20:06)hlina Wrote: With "internal filters" you mean "use system filters (direct show merits)" from the dsplayer-settings tab?

Read the guide again from the beginning. The numbered instructions in the first post will get you on the right track. You need to start over with a fresh configuration of LAV Filters and XySubFilter.
(2015-10-02, 21:32)Uoppi Wrote: I think I've encountered a deinterlacing bug. Not sure if it's just madVR or perhaps DSPlayer resolution profile related or whatever:

1) Watch progressive video (doesn't matter whether 720p, 1080p or downscaled UHD).
2) After video ends, start interlaced SD video (SD profile set to auto detect or force video/film - basically any combination of deinterlacing settings).
3) Observe from OSD that deinterlacing doesn't trigger.
4) Stop and restart the same interlaced video.
5) Observe deinterlacing working ok now.

Win10 64bit, "everything" updated to the latest, GTX 960, Ivy Bridge Pentium.

Test again with an external media player such as MPC-HC. This may be a problem with madVR, not DSPlayer.
Hi, can any of the experts here help me out before I go mad or lose the will to live because I can't track down my problem, everythings been working perfectly for a few months now and then for some unknown reason MadVR won't go into exclusive mode. I've re-installed 15.2 RC2, also uninstalled MadVR deleted all setting and the reg key, re-installed MadVR but nothing works.
Kodi setup is as follows >
System>Video output>
Display Mode = Full Screen #2
Res = 720p
Use Fullscreen Window = enabled
Kodi Video>DSPlayer
Manage settings with Kodi = never
Delay Playback until render queue full = enabled
Use Fullscreen Exclusive Mode = enabled
Force Exit from Fullscreen before stop = enabled
Internal Filters = enabled

MadVR general settings
Delay playback start until render queu is full = enabled
Enable automatic fullscreen window = enabled
Use Direct3D 11 and present a frame for every Vsync = enabled

This is the part of Kodi's log with the playback warning
Code:
12:32:18 T:3148  NOTICE: CDSPlayer::OpenFile - DSPlayer: Opening: U:\Movies\Dogma (1999).mkv
12:32:18 T:3148  NOTICE: CDSPlayer::OpenFileInternal - DSPlayer: Opening: U:\Movies\Dogma (1999).mkv
12:32:18 T:4084  NOTICE: Thread CDSPlayer thread start, auto delete: false
12:32:18 T:4084  NOTICE: CDSPlayer::Process - Creating DS Graph
12:32:18 T:2476  NOTICE: Thread CDSGraphThread thread start, auto delete: false
12:32:18 T:2476  NOTICE: Loading filter core factory settings from special://xbmc/system/players/dsplayer/filtersconfig_internal.xml (filters configuration).
12:32:18 T:2476  NOTICE: Loading filter core factory settings from special://profile/dsplayer/filtersconfig.xml (filters configuration).
12:32:18 T:2476  NOTICE: Loading filter core factory settings from special://xbmc/system/players/dsplayer/filtersconfig.xml (filters configuration).
12:32:18 T:2476  NOTICE: Loading filter core factory settings from special://xbmc/system/players/dsplayer/mediasconfig_internal.xml (medias configuration).
12:32:18 T:2476  NOTICE: Successfully loaded rules
12:32:18 T:2476  NOTICE: CFGLoader::InsertAudioRenderer Successfully added "SPDIF Interface (VIA High Defin" - DiplayName: @device:cm:{E0F158E1-CB04-11D0-BD4E-00A0C911CE86}\SPDIF Interface (VIA High Defin to the graph
12:32:18 T:2476  NOTICE: CFGLoader::InsertFilter Successfully added "(i) LAV Splitter Source" to the graph
12:32:18 T:2476  NOTICE: CFGLoader::InsertSourceFilter Successfully loaded file in the splitter/source
12:32:18 T:2476  NOTICE: CFGLoader::InsertFilter Successfully added "(i) XySubFilter" to the graph
12:32:18 T:2476  NOTICE: CStreamsManager::LoadIAMStreamSelectStreamsInternal Audio stream found : A: ac3, 48000 Hz, 5.1, 448 kb/s [default] - index: 1
12:32:18 T:2476  NOTICE: CSubtitleManager::Initialize disabled libsubs.dll
12:32:18 T:2476  NOTICE: CFGLoader::InsertFilter Successfully added "(i) LAV Video" to the graph
12:32:18 T:2476  NOTICE: CFGLoader::InsertFilter Successfully added "(i) LAV Audio" to the graph
12:32:18 T:4084  NOTICE: CDSPlayer::Process - Successfully creating DS Graph
12:32:18 T:3884  NOTICE: Thread CGraphManagementThread thread start, auto delete: false
12:32:19 T:3528  NOTICE: Display resolution USER : 1280x720@ 60.00 #2 - Full Screen (17)
12:32:19 T:3528 WARNING: CXBMCRenderManager::Configure - queue size too small (2, 0, 0)

Any ideas??Huh
Just to add it's a Samsung TV connected via HDMI to 2nd output on a ATI 4000HD series card.

Please don't waste any time on this I've solved itBig Grin somehow my GPU scaling had got altered on my display driver and I compensated for that by tweaking the the video calibration setting under Kodi>System MadVR didn't like that.
UPDATE: Isengard DSPlayer 15.2 RC3

04 October 2015 (d0191b0)
  • DSplayer now uses a custom build of LavFilters as internal filter (https://github.com/aracnoz/LAVFilters)
  • DSplayer now uses a custom build of XySubFilter as internal filter (https://github.com/aracnoz/xy-VSFilter)
  • Updated internal LavFilters to version v0.66
  • Added madVR option "Disable scaling if image size changes by only" (require madVR v0.89.*)
  • Improved MediaPortal fast channel switching (thx to *Roma*)
  • Fixed Kodi Zoom options, now the changes will be visible during playback also with DSPlayer
  • Fixed an issue with Editions dialog that was not properly shown at playstart
  • Merged with the official Isengard branch

DSplayer now uses a custom build of LavFilters and XySubFilter as internal filter
only one change has made in these custom versions over the official one and it's made to control TrayIcon "show property page" events, to ensure that it's shown the property page of the internal filter when needed
usually to show a property page there need that the object it's registered so i have to show the property page in a custom way, but clicking on the trayicon of the filters these event are processed in the normal way
so i have to redirect this events to DSPlayer with the internal filter to avoid any conflict/problem/crash etc

Added madVR option "Disable scaling if image size changes by only" (require madVR v0.89.*)
with the latest release madVR added an internal zoom control features, i'm not sure at moment if these options have already reached a final status or there will be some new updated/improvments, so i prefered to not include them in dsplayer gui for the moment
but there is an options that i think that could be useful for someone and it should be not subject to changes: "Disable scaling if image size changes by only"
with this options you can tell to madVR to don't upscale with some strange resolution like 1916x1076 to not waste unnecessary resources

i don't think that are needed explanation for the other changes for this build

link at first page
Is an Intel iGPU like HD6000 capable for madvr settings like jinc, superxbr, adaptivesharpen, superres..?
  • 111(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows47