M3U and EPG for Public Channels?
I've spent most of my evening trying to find something that I'm somewhat surprised may not exist. I'm looking to just augment my OTA PVR setup with NextPVR with some streams from the internet for channels that are always on, available, and legal - I don't want something where the stream changes daily, etc etc.. There seems to be a 'Weather Scan' channel, NASA, and a ton over at StreamDB.com...but I'm not seeing anything that will let me use them in IPTV Simple Client and make them channels in my standard EPG.

I could use PseudoTV Live, and it would be straightforward, but I'm not really happy with the performance I get out of that so far - slow channel changing for my live TV channels and a bunch of oddities with navigation on my setup.

Just thought there might be an M3U that somehow captured these type of 'legal' channels so it would be easy to incorporate them.

Thanks in advance for any assistance anyone can provide...as it is now, I can't even figure out if I can include rtmp streams (it seems like not) in an M3U.
(2015-10-08, 04:31)Necromancyr Wrote: I've spent most of my evening trying to find something that I'm somewhat surprised may not exist. I'm looking to just augment my OTA PVR setup with NextPVR with some streams from the internet for channels that are always on, available, and legal - I don't want something where the stream changes daily, etc etc.. There seems to be a 'Weather Scan' channel, NASA, and a ton over at StreamDB.com...but I'm not seeing anything that will let me use them in IPTV Simple Client and make them channels in my standard EPG.

I could use PseudoTV Live, and it would be straightforward, but I'm not really happy with the performance I get out of that so far - slow channel changing for my live TV channels and a bunch of oddities with navigation on my setup.

Just thought there might be an M3U that somehow captured these type of 'legal' channels so it would be easy to incorporate them.

Thanks in advance for any assistance anyone can provide...as it is now, I can't even figure out if I can include rtmp streams (it seems like not) in an M3U.

I would love to see this too.
...so...basically nothing legal that people actually want to support then. :/

Feels like weather channels, CNN2 or 3 or whatever they stream, and some other things really would be good for this and nor have to deal with all the related issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
M3U and EPG for Public Channels?0