• 34(current)
MovieLib - Your movie database on web
You can start movielib sync manually in Program section.

"Auto hide Select Media header if both media are not available:"
If this setting is enabled and you have only one media in library. Like only movies or only tvshows, The top menu for select media (movies/tvshows) on main site will be hide.

There is no button to delete extra fanarts for this moment.
(2015-10-08, 20:48)Regss Wrote: "Auto hide Select Media header if both media are not available:"
If this setting is enabled and you have only one media in library. Like only movies or only tvshows, The top menu for select media (movies/tvshows) on main site will be hide.
Thanks.

Good message Big Grin

The movie-extra-fanart upload is finished without a error. After that the tv-show-synch starts and upload the arts. All fine.

Restart kodi.
First run of movielib than after kodi.db update second run.
All fine - no entries in kodi.log I think you can update the add-on to 1.4.1

Sorry the movielib-banner I cant test it at the moment.
thx, updated to 1.4.1
(2015-10-08, 22:04)Regss Wrote: thx, updated to 1.4.1

Morning @Regss
I found one issue. You wrote:
(2015-10-08, 20:15)Regss Wrote: It always be 3 trigger when movielib check db:
- on start KODI
- on stop playing anything
- on update library

Before 1.4.0 I am sure that the trigger "on start kodi" I never see in the right corner upper or lower on TV. But I see the messages on TV after kodi updated the kodi.db and add-on-update run.

Now with 1.4.0 I get NOT the update to 1.4.1 because movielib is running while kodi looks for an add-on-update. One minute later I started the add-on-update by hand and I get 1.4.1 immediately.
@Regss
After watching a movie the add-on update all right and the banner will show the new viewed movie. Nod

When I toggle in setting "panel view" from off to on or from on to off nothing change. Whats function do you want to do? No

At the moment I update the german lang.php.
Here I see that XBMC Button before the log-off Button is hardcoded because I dont find it in lang.php to change it to Kodi
Hi Blush

You AddOn is really great! I love it.

BUT. It doesn't work for me as i expect it.

At first my Setup: Kodi runs on several machines. (Your AddOn runs only on my Surface Pro 3 with Windows 10, yet)
The kodi-db is located on my NAS-Server (HP-Microserver with Windows Server 2012).
The MovieLib itself runs on my rapsberrypi.

Everything works fine except the images Sad

Several things i tried to fix it:

Set the CHMOD of cache and cache/actors to 777. <-- had no effect and is still set.
Let your PlugIn debug log. I saw these errors:
Quote:01:08:53 T:51660 NOTICE: »» Movielib «« [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Marvin/AppData/Roaming/Kodi/userdata/addon_data/script.movielib/temp_f'
01:08:54 T:51660 NOTICE: »» Movielib «« image://Z%3a%5cKodi%5cFilme%5cDer%20Kaufhaus%20Cop%20(2009)%5cDer%20Kaufhaus%20Cop-fanart.jpg/
01:08:54 T:51660 NOTICE: »» Movielib «« [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Marvin/AppData/Roaming/Kodi/userdata/addon_data/script.movielib/temp_f'
01:08:56 T:51660 NOTICE: »» Movielib «« image://Z%3a%5cKodi%5cFilme%5cDer%20Kaufhaus%20Cop%202%20(2015)%5cDer%20Kaufhaus%20Cop%202-fanart.jpg/
01:08:56 T:51660 NOTICE: »» Movielib «« [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Marvin/AppData/Roaming/Kodi/userdata/addon_data/script.movielib/temp_f'

As i looked into ..\userdata\addon_data\ there were no folder 'script.movielib' so i created it. After that your Addon created temp_f and temp_p files with changing sizes. I thought 'Yeah, that was the Problem'. But nothing has changed. There are still no pictures on my pi.
And the log of the Plugin does not give any errors now.

Here is a Dump from the kodi.log: Click (It's OneDrive. PasteBin crashed Undecided)

Do you have any idea what is wrong with my setup? Here you can see my movielib: Click (PW is regss Wink)

Thank you for your help Angel
@Regss;
I have send you a email yesterday. Do you have seen it? Please check your Junk-Folder again.
Hey,

i get the following error when running movielib.

any clue what it could be :

17:15:15 T:140389302294272 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>
Error Contents: ('exthumb',)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.movielib/default.py", line 30, in <module>
Movielib()
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.movielib/default.py", line 22, in __init__
sync.start(self)
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.movielib/lib/sync.py", line 71, in start
check(self)
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.movielib/lib/sync.py", line 150, in check
dataXBMC = getDataFromXBMC(self)
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.movielib/lib/sync.py", line 245, in getDataFromXBMC
dataXBMC['images'][table]['exthumb'][id] = extrathumbs_path + thumb
KeyError: ('exthumb',)
-->End of Python script error report<--
@DrPepper
I think you have add-on version 1.4.0 installed. You have to update to 1.4.1
No, i am on 1.4.1.
(2015-10-10, 01:57)HeNiNnG Wrote: Hi Blush

You AddOn is really great! I love it.

BUT. It doesn't work for me as i expect it.

At first my Setup: Kodi runs on several machines. (Your AddOn runs only on my Surface Pro 3 with Windows 10, yet)
The kodi-db is located on my NAS-Server (HP-Microserver with Windows Server 2012).
The MovieLib itself runs on my rapsberrypi.

Everything works fine except the images Sad

Several things i tried to fix it:

Set the CHMOD of cache and cache/actors to 777. <-- had no effect and is still set.
Let your PlugIn debug log. I saw these errors:
Quote:01:08:53 T:51660 NOTICE: »» Movielib «« [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Marvin/AppData/Roaming/Kodi/userdata/addon_data/script.movielib/temp_f'
01:08:54 T:51660 NOTICE: »» Movielib «« image://Z%3a%5cKodi%5cFilme%5cDer%20Kaufhaus%20Cop%20(2009)%5cDer%20Kaufhaus%20Cop-fanart.jpg/
01:08:54 T:51660 NOTICE: »» Movielib «« [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Marvin/AppData/Roaming/Kodi/userdata/addon_data/script.movielib/temp_f'
01:08:56 T:51660 NOTICE: »» Movielib «« image://Z%3a%5cKodi%5cFilme%5cDer%20Kaufhaus%20Cop%202%20(2015)%5cDer%20Kaufhaus%20Cop%202-fanart.jpg/
01:08:56 T:51660 NOTICE: »» Movielib «« [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:/Users/Marvin/AppData/Roaming/Kodi/userdata/addon_data/script.movielib/temp_f'

As i looked into ..\userdata\addon_data\ there were no folder 'script.movielib' so i created it. After that your Addon created temp_f and temp_p files with changing sizes. I thought 'Yeah, that was the Problem'. But nothing has changed. There are still no pictures on my pi.
And the log of the Plugin does not give any errors now.

Here is a Dump from the kodi.log: Click (It's OneDrive. PasteBin crashed Undecided)

Do you have any idea what is wrong with my setup? Here you can see my movielib: Click (PW is regss Wink)

Thank you for your help Angel

Several people had problems with the server on the NAS. Most often this was problem with file permissions (CHMOD) on server. Test on a local server, for example. WAMP. If the files temt_p are correct and contain image probably just the problem with the server.

(2015-10-10, 16:32)Nepomuk Wrote: @Regss;
I have send you a email yesterday. Do you have seen it? Please check your Junk-Folder again.
Yes, I replied.

(2015-10-10, 17:17)DrPepper Wrote: Hey,

i get the following error when running movielib.

any clue what it could be :

17:15:15 T:140389302294272 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
Movielib()
sync.start(self)
check(self)
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.movielib/lib/sync.py", line 245, in getDataFromXBMC
Do you have extra thumbs/fanart for tvshows?
Quote: Do you have extra thumbs/fanart for tvshows?

very much possible. I have Artwork Downloader etc...

but there was no issue with the last version
Please edit sync.py and replace line 193:

Code:
dataXBMC['images']['tvshows']       = collections.OrderedDict( [('poster', {} ), ('fanart', {} )] )

to

Code:
dataXBMC['images']['tvshows']       = collections.OrderedDict( [('poster', {} ), ('fanart', {} ), ('exthumb', {} )] )

run Kodi again and check that helped.
ok , i will and report
still the same :

Quote:20:03:01 T:140011806574336 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
Movielib()
sync.start(self)
check(self)
  • 34(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MovieLib - Your movie database on web8