• 35(current)
Release skin helper service
@Marcel
Add also CharacterArt for TV Show, I just try and is working :-)

ListItemMonitor.py
PHP Code:
WINDOW.clearProperty("SkinHelper.PVR.CharacterArt"
PHP Code:
if artwork.has_key("characterart"):

WINDOW.setProperty("SkinHelper.PVR.CharacterArt",artwork["characterart"]) 
Utils.py
PHP Code:
PVRartTypes = [ ("thumb","thumb.jpg"),("poster","poster.jpg"),("fanart","fanart.jpg"),("characterart","characterart.png"),("discart","discart.jpg"),("banner","banner.jpg"),("landscape","landscape.jpg"),("clearlogo","logo.png"),("clearart","clearart.png"),("channellogo","channellogo.png") ] 
PHP Code:
if data.has_key("characterart") and len(data["characterart"]) > 0:

artwork["characterart"] = data["characterart"][0].get("url"
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2015-10-12, 21:47)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-10-12, 02:56)Rjsachse Wrote: Ok I finally got to record a movie that I already had in the database. Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (2001) and it did not use that artwork. The Genre is marked as Movie/Drama. Only thing I could think of is the original title of the movie is Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.

P.S I notice when it saves the folder it doesn't have brackets around the (year)

The tmdb matching is currently set very strict, so exact match only. I can add a few more lines to strip the year maybe. How is the matching rate currently?

I thought it searches your database for artwork first If you have it in your database eg all the harry potters films I have. The the first harry potter movie was on tv and it did not pick up the artwork that I already had. The tv recording title is exactly the same as the movie title. Only movie original title is different. So when it searchers your database does it look at titles or original titles? I will try with net on today to see if that works. I was trying to see if it grab the artwork out of the database without any internet.
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi

Don't forget the Thank User button if i have helped!
|
V
(2015-10-12, 22:59)Angelinas Wrote: @Marcel
Add also CharacterArt for TV Show, I just try and is working :-)

Done, now on Git.
Code:
10:55:53 T:4572   DEBUG: CVideoDatabase::RunQuery took 1 ms for 0 items query: SELECT * FROM tvshow_view  WHERE ((tvshow_view.c00 LIKE 'Gilmore Girls '))
10:55:53 T:4572   DEBUG: CVideoDatabase::RunQuery took 1 ms for 0 items query: select * from movie_view  WHERE ((movie_view.c00 LIKE 'Gilmore Girls '))
10:55:55 T:4572   DEBUG: CurlFile::Open(1198ACB0) http://assets.fanart.tv/fanart/tv/76568/tvbanner/gilmore-girls-52d326cb92ae7.jpg
10:55:55 T:4572   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::Create - Error creating K:\
10:55:55 T:4572   DEBUG: CurlFile::Open(1198ACB0) http://assets.fanart.tv/fanart/tv/76568/tvthumb/G_76568.jpg
10:55:55 T:4572   DEBUG: CurlFile::Open(1198ACB0) http://assets.fanart.tv/fanart/tv/76568/clearlogo/gilmore-girls-4e944beae9eac.png
10:55:55 T:4572   DEBUG: CurlFile::Open(1198ACB0) http://assets.fanart.tv/fanart/tv/76568/clearart/G_76568.png
10:55:55 T:6840   DEBUG: Keyboard: scancode: 0x50, sym: 0x0112, unicode: 0x0000, modifier: 0x0

if i change where the PVRThumbs are stored i get the error creating K:\ or what ever drive and folder i am trying to save them. i don't get the error if storing in addon-data. i noticed as well it saves it as [channel name] - [title] now.
if i delete the the addon data and restart kodi the script downloads the images again and stores them in the addon data folder does not grab from tv recordings.

i have a issue with supernatural and supernatural; The animation even tho i have all artwork in the recorded tv folder for supernatural; the animation it keeps picking up the staned supernatural artwork

|
V
(2015-10-12, 21:30)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-10-12, 13:15)tomer953 Wrote: Confirmed Working.
I Hope that now the backup\restore method is solid, after all the tests...
Thank you very much.
Well, in any case it's tested properly ;-) Thanks!

Ok, the user that test for me, Has just noticed that two items does not have backgrounds.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8R_P39...sp=sharing
keshetbg.jpg
reshetbg.jpg
path is:
C:\Users\moshiko.DANORSBS\AppData\Roaming\kodi\Design\NEW_BG\reshet\reshetbg.jpg
I don't see this in the zip file...

Edit:
From a quick check in the gui, I can see that the path there is:
C:\\Users\\moshiko.DANORSBS\\AppData\\Roaming\\Kodi\\addons\\skin.eminence\\extras\\icons\\NEW_BG\\reshet\\reshetbg.jpg
and I guess that you make some checks, that if the jpg is in the skin folder - do no export it to the zip,
but in this case - its from another skin folder.
Am I right?
Thanks
Phenomenal™ Skin • ForumWebsiteGitHub
I see the issue with local scraping is thoses pesky _underscores_ from mp tv server. Not script fault. Sometimes they scrap sometimes not. If I remove the underscore then all good

Seems I have to mod the mp tv server source code to stop it putting the underscore in.

|
V
(2015-10-13, 09:44)Rjsachse Wrote: I see the issue with local scraping is thoses pesky _underscores_ from mp tv server. Not script fault. Sometimes they scrap sometimes not. If I remove the underscore then all good

Seems I have to mod the mp tv server source code to stop it putting the underscore in.

Hmmm, I can fix that in the script to ignore the underscores when comparing.
Did you test with latest build ? Just to be safe clear the persistant cache first.
(2015-10-13, 07:30)tomer953 Wrote: and I guess that you make some checks, that if the jpg is in the skin folder - do no export it to the zip,
Am I right?
Thanks

You are right, that check is there. Do you think i should remove it and also include the skins images ?
(2015-10-13, 14:30)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-10-13, 07:30)tomer953 Wrote: and I guess that you make some checks, that if the jpg is in the skin folder - do no export it to the zip,
Am I right?
Thanks

You are right, that check is there. Do you think i should remove it and also include the skins images ?

mm, I think that you need to export to zip everything that is not in the Current skin folder..
so if the bg is from other skin folder - you should include it as well.
Marcel, Thanks to the you, Im no longer need others tools, like grab.fanart and script.toolbox in my skin.
I think its time to give up on "skin.info.service" script also, which is allow me to use flags for the audio language.
Window(movieinformation).Property(AudioLanguage) is return: Eng \ ITA \ RUS etc.
and I show the lang flag in the View itself by using:
Code:
<control type="image">
                <visible>SubString(Window(movieinformation).Property(AudioLanguage),rus)</visible>
                <width>32</width>
                <height>32</height>
                <texture>flags/subs/ru.png</texture>
            </control>

can you make something similar in the helper please?
(2015-10-13, 18:16)tomer953 Wrote: can you make something similar in the helper please?

Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItemAllAudioStreams)

It's already there ;-)

See the readme
(2015-10-13, 18:19)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-10-13, 18:16)tomer953 Wrote: can you make something similar in the helper please?

Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItemAllAudioStreams)

It's already there ;-)

See the readme
Oh, my bad,
mm I don't know if anyone else is using this already, but this string format is not good to my needs,
while info return only the languages (Eng \ Rus), your are returning also the audio codec and channels.
this casue me a little problem, so the Infolabel is never empty in your case, and I want to show some groups of flags, only when the file has info about the languages.
Code:
!IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItemAllAudioStreams))
You have any Idea how to solve it ? Maybe I will use Substring to "?" (you put ? when no lang info)

Edit:
from a quick check in my library
Code:
!SubString(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItemAllAudioStreams),?)
is working as a visible condition to my flag group.
I hope it covers all the cases.
Latest two info labels that i'm using with skin.info script:
Artist.Albums.Count -> total albums that spesific artist has (Artists level)
Album.Songs.Count -> total songs inside albums (Albums level)

Could you add them ?
(2015-10-13, 20:35)tomer953 Wrote: Latest two info labels that i'm using with skin.info script:
Artist.Albums.Count -> total albums that spesific artist has (Artists level)
Album.Songs.Count -> total songs inside albums (Albums level)

Could you add them ?

Few new properties are added in latest git:

| Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Music.SongCount) | Returns the number of songs for the selected artist or album |
| Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Music.AlbumCount) | Returns the number of albums for the selected artist |
| Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Music.AlbumList) | Returns all albums for the selected artist, separated by [CR] |

and

|Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItemLanguages) | Will return all audio languages of the current listitem seperated by / |
(2015-10-12, 00:45)Mr. V Wrote: Hi Marcel,
I was just looking over the docs and noticed the Music library window properties.
Quote "Some additional window properties that can be used in the music library."
Any chance these artwork choices could be used on the home screen in widgets?

These properties can now also be used in the widgets. Note that you have to set the widgetcontainer home property..
  • 35(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18