• 3(current)
Release Hotstar-Rain Indian movies/tv shows/sports
(2015-10-11, 01:29)yocoldrain Wrote: Ok, so ended up doing 2 push today, second push (1.0.3) is to fix previous push.

Added direct video play from directory and stay on same directory instead of falling on to empty directory. This will also help in resuming videos. Video load maybe somewhat faster due to video fix. One thing to note is that, you'll see inputstream errors(1 per video) in your log, but they are expected due to the way addon is designed. I'd recommend loading 20 videos at time so you dont see hugh number of errors in your log. This should not hurt your experience with Kodi at any point, unless you never exit out of Kodi and your log file is enormously huge.

Thanks
(2015-10-10, 03:35)yocoldrain Wrote:
(2015-10-10, 03:32)NeelP Wrote: It doesn't play in fire tv : (
i tried several ips

I have fire tv. it works. BTW, I've fixed directory play and not staying on same directory issue for Hotstar and ditto both. I'll prob. push fix later on or early tomorrow.

My bad. I had 14.2 installed. It works fine in kodi 15.0
great work
(2015-10-12, 01:21)jchirag Wrote: great work

thanks dude. Appreciate your work with you know what...
Here is the cricket link from hotstar, which doesnt expire at all, On kodi it works without vpn indian ip. But to use it and to play on vlc you need to use indian Ip. Can you make ur plugin to work without using Indian IP? THanks

Code:
http://sshds5-lh.akamaihd.net/i/delayed/indvsa2015_ENGLISHINDVSSAODI1_1@336263/index_2064_av-p.m3u8?sd=10&rebase=on|Cookie=beID=BE01cdn;hdntl=e xp=1444635453~acl=%2f*~data=hdntl~hmac=3d3f3ed2d28 f8b556bbf096de83eced082be5dcba2d4d7335642e112dfb29 77b;_alid_=E+YWraUYtWHIERx2YsQ3ew==;JSESSIONID=+UB Wvsm5-LYYcU0E8UJwRBFn;&X-Forwarded-For=125.99.100.10
(2015-10-12, 09:59)japjis Wrote: Here is the cricket link from hotstar, which doesnt expire at all, On kodi it works without vpn indian ip. But to use it and to play on vlc you need to use indian Ip. Can you make ur plugin to work without using Indian IP? THanks
Code:
http://sshds5-lh.akamaihd.net/i/delayed/indvsa2015_ENGLISHINDVSSAODI1_1@336263/index_2064_av-p.m3u8?sd=10&rebase=on|Cookie=beID=BE01cdn;hdntl=e xp=1444635453~acl=%2f*~data=hdntl~hmac=3d3f3ed2d28 f8b556bbf096de83eced082be5dcba2d4d7335642e112dfb29 77b;_alid_=E+YWraUYtWHIERx2YsQ3ew==;JSESSIONID=+UB Wvsm5-LYYcU0E8UJwRBFn;&X-Forwarded-For=125.99.100.10

PLEASE STOP!

1. Not sure where you got that link from, but this addon Only pulls Freely available streams from Hotstar, im not going to change addon for distributing links.
2. Familiarize yourself. when you say doesn't expire, what do you think EXP=xxxxx means in your link. When you say without indian IP, what do you think X-Forwarded-For=xxxxxxxxxx is?
3. You're already on bad side of everyone by posting roku link.
(2015-10-08, 18:59)yocoldrain Wrote:
(2015-10-08, 18:26)siuside Wrote: I meant flimsy to play the sports vod because of IP checks, not the quality of the videos themselves. Only the sports section is giving me trouble and I have tried a few different IP ranges from the bitly link. I am guessing we are just doing an x-forwarded-for and I remember SS working fine during the world back with a chrome extension which let you edit x-f-f, so it should be good enough. Anyone have a working range, I wouldn't mind a PM even if it is the first 2-3 octets Wink

really odd, one that I'm using seems to work perfectly for all sports i've tried. so key here is finding right IP, and yup XFF is the way here.

Figured out the issue. I use a DNS provider and they had Star Sports already as a supported service. However it seems to interfere with hotstar. The DNS provider is the best out of all the ones I have tried though and 2 very cool features they offer came into play. I can disable a supported service/channel on demand so I disabled star sports. Another feature is being able to enable debug and capture DNS request and add custom domains on the fly. So I had to add the following two and with the XFF IP, everything is working.

Code:
account.hotstar.com
getcdn.hotstar.com
(2015-10-12, 15:43)siuside Wrote:
(2015-10-08, 18:26)siuside Wrote: I meant flimsy to play the sports vod because of IP checks, not the quality of the videos themselves. Only the sports section is giving me trouble and I have tried a few different IP ranges from the bitly link. I am guessing we are just doing an x-forwarded-for and I remember SS working fine during the world back with a chrome extension which let you edit x-f-f, so it should be good enough. Anyone have a working range, I wouldn't mind a PM even if it is the first 2-3 octets Wink

really odd, one that I'm using seems to work perfectly for all sports i've tried. so key here is finding right IP, and yup XFF is the way here.

Figured out the issue. I use a DNS provider and they had Star Sports already as a supported service. However it seems to interfere with hotstar. The DNS provider is the best out of all the ones I have tried though and 2 very cool features they offer came into play. I can disable a supported service/channel on demand so I disabled star sports. Another feature is being able to enable debug and capture DNS request and add custom domains on the fly. So I had to add the following two and with the XFF IP, everything is working.

Code:
account.hotstar.com
getcdn.hotstar.com

thanks for the clarification.
Hi guys,

The addon works like a charm, great!

One question though. Would it be possible to develop something similar for starsports.com?

Cheers,
cicero22
(2015-10-12, 15:43)siuside Wrote:

Code:
account.hotstar.com
getcdn.hotstar.com
with those two domains added does all the tv shows play by using indian ip or just movies. if all the shows play than maybe yocold can add it to the addon to unlock all the tv shows without the need of vpn
No adding only those will not be sufficient because in turn they call akamai vod servers and there a quite a few of them and all of them need to point to .in DNS. My DNS subscription already takes care of them so I didn't have to add the akamai servers manually.
Does this need an Indian VPN to work ? Not working for me !
(2015-10-14, 14:19)tharmor Wrote: Does this need an Indian VPN to work ? Not working for me !

Have u even read the first post? Read it carefully.
v1.0.4 - added some fixes, if tv shows are working for you on site but addon doesn't work, then update to this version.
(2015-10-14, 18:05)elephant14 Wrote:
(2015-10-14, 14:19)tharmor Wrote: Does this need an Indian VPN to work ? Not working for me !

Have u even read the first post? Read it carefully.

Nopes........so it does not work.....so what is the use of this app if i have to use VPN ? I can watch it easily ! The USP of addons on kodi is that they unlock geo restrictions !!
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hotstar-Rain Indian movies/tv shows/sports4