v15 How do i change a Movie library path?
Smile 
Thanks again veez999, i will try when i am back home lateer. You have been really helpful. Big Grin
(2015-09-25, 23:16)martinnz Wrote: I am trying to create a Kids Movie library and have created the home menu item (I now have a movies, kids movies and TV shows home menu icon). However, I don't know how to set the path to the Kids movies folder on my NAS? Its just picking up all the movies in all of the folders on the NAS?

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Sorry to have not looked at this before, Im too busy ith my job these days. This is actually really easy.

1- Create a smart playlist
2.- Add a Rule - > Match Items Where "PATH" - "Contains" - and browse to your Folder location
3 - Use the created playlist,, to create a cutom item on the home menu, this may be a custom tile, a custom main menu or a custom widget

3a - Custom Tile -> Under skin -> settings -> customize home menu -> Selec a tile, and then select the Swiss Arm Knife Icon, to create a custom tile, based on the playlist
3b - Custom Widget - Under skin -> settings -> customize home menu -> select Menu widget - > select Custom Movies -Y give it a name tha will be displayed on the home screen, and then select the smart playlist.

ps: If you want to creat a widget for Recent Kids Movies, simply make a smart playlist identicalas before, but add an additional Rule for choosing the movies recently added. then follow the same steps as previouslydescribed
Thanks for the reply. THis is now working and i have the kids movies seperate. is thgere also a way to modify the "recent movies" tile so I can set one up for each of the movie folders? i.e. the recent movies tile inthe kids movies section will only show the recent movies added to the kids movies folder?
(2015-10-18, 21:30)martinnz Wrote: Thanks for the reply. THis is now working and i have the kids movies seperate. is thgere also a way to modify the "recent movies" tile so I can set one up for each of the movie folders? i.e. the recent movies tile inthe kids movies section will only show the recent movies added to the kids movies folder?

yes this can be done:

just do the following:

1- Create a smart playlist
2.- Add a Rule - > Match Items Where "PATH" - "Contains" - and browse to your Folder location
3 - Add a Rule -> to show the receantly added

4 - Use the created playlist,, to create a custom custom tile by :

going to skin -> settings -> customize home menu -> Selec a tile, and then select the Swiss Arm Knife Icon to create a custom tile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How do i change a Movie library path?0