• 41(current)
Release skin helper service
@marcelveldt, perfect now, no more error. Thanks.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2015-10-18, 01:13)Rjsachse Wrote:
(2015-10-17, 14:26)tomer953 Wrote: mm I did tested it, and still it seems to be a lot of duplicated tiles. In my current test pc I have 500 movies, and you show 64 movies each update, so if you are using random movies, there is a huge chance of duplicate tiles...
but Its your decision to make..
Anyway, I don't know what about other skinners, but In my opinion, in order that user will actually use that as their background, it has to be with more "3d" look, or more cool alignment.. some examples:
http://imgur.com/a/46spU

I know it can be a lot of coding work, but i'm just saying my opinion. anyway - Huge thanks about your work.

I think with this script and some animation code something like this is easy possible.

You could do a pan and scan view or pan and zoom.
It is just the start and remember this is just a beta. Wait to other Skinners start using it and see what they come up with.

Hi my friend,
Actually skilled as you'll be, you can't made this view from the current look that Marcel provides.
And trust me that in the moment he would do the minimum that's required, ill push it to the maximus as a skinner.
Thanks anyway, and thanks Marcel for check it out.
Phenomenal™ Skin • ForumWebsiteGitHub
When I get home I'll give it a go. I was thinking images 1 and 3 was rotatey and rotatez. Or I'm not understanding. Image 2 would seem hard as it looks like a cynical shap
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi

Don't forget the Thank User button if i have helped!
|
V
Seeing it seems like the bugs are out and now talking more about feature request do you think it will be released soon? Or still wanna wait a little longer.

|
V
(2015-10-18, 12:53)Rjsachse Wrote: Seeing it seems like the bugs are out and now talking more about feature request do you think it will be released soon? Or still wanna wait a little longer.

I'm ironing out the latest flaws. Will push to repo coming week.
Marcel, some bug in my skin.
I'm using the Helper to manage views, and in the "loading time" of the views, the user see all the views at the same time.
I recorded a short vid and used "reload" command: https://vid.me/d5k4
The two oranges squares is from two different views, and some images are showing when they shouldn't.

I asked your advice before, about how using this script for managing views and you said that i'm doing it ok.
from MyVideoNav:
Code:
<include>Fanart-Videos</include>
<include condition="!Skin.HasSetting(SkinHelper.View.Disabled.51)">View-Posters-51</include>
<include condition="!Skin.HasSetting(SkinHelper.View.Disabled.52)">View-Thumbs-52</include>
<include condition="!Skin.HasSetting(SkinHelper.View.Disabled.53)">View-ShowCase-53</include>
and In my Views I always use double check:
Code:
    <include name="View-Posters-51">
        <include>Posters_view</include>
    </include>
    <include name="Posters_view">
        <control type="group">
            <visible>Control.IsVisible(51)</visible>
            <all the view content is here />

can you help me avoid it ?
Phenomenal™ Skin • ForumWebsiteGitHub
(2015-10-17, 03:03)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-10-17, 00:46)Rjsachse Wrote: Was thinking that would be the case. Can you on the skinning side create screensaver. Thought it had to be a addon for kodi to use it. I only mentioned it here because of all your work with artwork.

Was thinking it would be good to have skinhelper.pvrbackground.grid ect...

OK, I started playing a bit by doing this purely with python code...
As a test there are now additional backgrounds available:

SkinHelper.AllMoviesBackground.Wall --> movies background wall
SkinHelper.AllMusicBackground.Wall --> music background wall

These are also selectable in skin shortcuts (if you use the integration).

This is just for test, if it works okay I can add more or enhance it a bit.
This working good,I set
PHP Code:
<onload>Skin.SetString(SkinHelper.RandomFanartDelay,10)</onload
and images changes Random

But for PVR ,Not working
this is code who show only one images,not Random...
PHP Code:
Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.PvrBackground
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Looking good ↑

It is working for me (on a older release 2 days ago)

Maybe check guisettings.xml make sure skinhelper.background delay, is set.

Edit: I have it on main menu under Live TV and in the PVR Recordings set to 5sec's. At first I thought it wasn't working either but when I got home I notice it was.

|
V
(2015-10-18, 18:30)tomer953 Wrote: Marcel, some bug in my skin.
I'm using the Helper to manage views, and in the "loading time" of the views, the user see all the views at the same time.
can you help me avoid it ?

Add this to the group control containing all those extra elements:

<visible>IntegerGreaterThan(Container.NumItems,0)</visible>
(2015-10-18, 20:08)Angelinas Wrote: But for PVR ,Not working
PHP Code:

I think I know why it isn't working... It's currently coded to only use already downloaded pvr fanarts. I will change this to whatever there is in cache (downloaded or not), that will make it work more reliable.
Awhile back I am sure you said when grabbing pvr artwork it looks in cach does that mean searches movies and episodes artwork cache? If so what is the criteria of the search.

|
V
(2015-10-18, 23:19)Rjsachse Wrote: Awhile back I am sure you said when grabbing pvr artwork it looks in cach does that mean searches movies and episodes artwork cache? If so what is the criteria of the search.

All searchresults are stored in a persistant cache, the file called pvrdetails.xml. If that file is found for a certain title it will not look any further and use the details of that file. You can also save that file to your own recordings folder/share to provide the details yourself.
If you enabled downloading of artwork the artwork will also be stored in the folder of pvrdetails.xml, otherwise the pvrdetails.xml file will contain the web addresses to the artwork (and kodi texture cache handles the rest)
(2015-10-18, 20:08)Angelinas Wrote: But for PVR ,Not working
PHP Code:

Should be fixed now on Git
(2015-10-18, 23:25)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-10-18, 23:19)Rjsachse Wrote: Awhile back I am sure you said when grabbing pvr artwork it looks in cach does that mean searches movies and episodes artwork cache? If so what is the criteria of the search.

All searchresults are stored in a persistant cache, the file called pvrdetails.xml. If that file is found for a certain title it will not look any further and use the details of that file. You can also save that file to your own recordings folder/share to provide the details yourself.
If you enabled downloading of artwork the artwork will also be stored in the folder of pvrdetails.xml, otherwise the pvrdetails.xml file will contain the web addresses to the artwork (and kodi texture cache handles the rest)

Can you make the xml files go in with the artwork folder or give the xml files there own folder.

Edit: Thanks... forget to clear old addon data with testing. Thanks again ↓

|
V
(2015-10-19, 03:59)Rjsachse Wrote: Can you make the xml files go in with the artwork folder or give the xml files there own folder.

It is like that since latest version. You might still have old files from the previous attempts.
Just press the clear cache button in the addon settings or clear the folder by hand.
  • 41(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18