• 128(current)
Kyra for Kodi
(2015-10-18, 21:48)Goliath2000 Wrote: @rschiks another thing that I notice was when I play an album and then jump to another album while playing the first album, I found that the cd for second album was also rotating. It would be nice if only current playing album cdart is rotating.. Do you think its easy to fix?

I will check it out, see if I can find the issue.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
When you select the info button in the new Movies XL view I thought of having the same information about the movie you have in the extended info view. I just copied the info over. This also means that cdart is supported (and yes, disc.png should be present) and you can see the fan art full screen using the display buttons.

Looking great Richard, thanks!

Regards,

Bart
Hi all Smile

@rschiks : When i use "search in my kodi database" for exemple: iron man, it's possible have "info button" for this? because actually not possible to have "informations" when i use "search".
(2015-10-20, 12:53)madmartigan57 Wrote: Hi all Smile

@rschiks : When i use "search in my kodi database" for exemple: iron man, it's possible have "info button" for this? because actually not possible to have "informations" when i use "search".

Yes, it's possible. My idea is to add the extended info to several places.
Check out the difference. The first image is from a "normal" iPad. The second from the iPad Pro:

Smile perhaps you should have at least a little bit larger posters then Smile
(2015-10-23, 21:00)Goliath2000 Wrote: Smile perhaps you should have at least a little bit larger posters then Smile

They are the same size and will look the same as the normal ipad. You just have more space.
Half the width in landscape (like the image above) is a normal iPad in portrait mode.
Version 1.8 just got approved!
I have added the options menu for MoviesXL:

rschiks I have one question the view that you have between normal iPad and iPad Pro, is this view available in version 1.8?
(2015-10-24, 11:58)Goliath2000 Wrote: rschiks I have one question the view that you have between normal iPad and iPad Pro, is this view available in version 1.8?

No, some screens are looking ok, others not. In version 1.9 I will add support for the iPad Pro.
Hi,

found a bug still:

when using toch2 remote view and while pressing the return circle on my custom menu bar it still closes the remote view
also happens with the information button and some other custom buttons

Angel
(2015-10-24, 12:17)Njaynl Wrote: Hi,

found a bug still:

when using toch2 remote view and while pressing the return circle on my custom menu bar it still closes the remote view

Angel

When you press buttons like Movies, Series, etc it will close the remote view because it the loads for example the movies screen.
Writing this I think I still forgot to exclude other buttons. Damn it. Angry
(2015-10-24, 12:22)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-10-24, 12:17)Njaynl Wrote: Hi,

found a bug still:

Angel

When you press buttons like Movies, Series, etc it will close the remote view because it the loads the movies screen.
Writing this I think I still forgot to exclude other buttons. Damn it. Angry

Yes those buttons work fine .. only the custom remote buttons closes the screen Smile if i need to test some things let me know !
  • 128(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi8