• 12(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
Hi

Thanks for your consideration regarding the finish time request. You and enjoy your break and again many thanks for doing what you do and then sharing it with us Smile
Hi

How to update this skin. I have v3.1.0, and can't find how to update?
http://prntscr.com/8uka95

BR DIs
(2015-10-23, 22:17)Disneydk Wrote: Hi

How to update this skin. I have v3.1.0, and can't find how to update?
http://prntscr.com/8uka95

BR DIs

I installed zip file again, now on 3.1.4
Ive changed the images for each section ie movies,tv shows,programs etc.All of them have worked except Movies and Tv Shows which show images of whichever film or show thats in that section.Any way to disable this and show the image i have chosen for that section ?
Ah found it background type user select.
I started noticing the ] bracket bug all over the place. It's in my Music Library songs/media info view. It's even on the TVNextAired display. NOT in stock Confluence. I just installed 15.2 on my Windows 7 (and 8.1) systems.
Any ideas where this is coming from?

bugs... I hate bugs...

Thanks for keeping CCM/Confluence relevant.
@Helly1206

Thanks for continuing the CCM Helix skin.
You need to move the clock/date left of the X icon as it is difficult to see when you pause a movie.
Checked CCM Helix on 14.2 and it shows correctly.
(2015-10-25, 19:29)thewarm Wrote: I started noticing the ] bracket bug all over the place. It's in my Music Library songs/media info view. It's even on the TVNextAired display. NOT in stock Confluence. I just installed 15.2 on my Windows 7 (and 8.1) systems.
Any ideas where this is coming from?

bugs... I hate bugs...

Thanks for keeping CCM/Confluence relevant.

It appears in front of the words "Track Number" and "Year" while in media info view. (for Helly)

As I recall they are just a "typo" in the code.
Where would a "typo" be that would affect both the music library and a video addon?
Thanks for this great skin.

Nitpicky:
When watching a video (with video enabled in background), navigating there - using "Videos/Files," -
I cannot back-out to the Home-screen using the double right-click on mouse, when video is playing, but have to press ESC key on keyboard.
Wink 
Im stuck again Angry
On the main home screen how can i get the movie/tv shows/music icons to take me directly to my addons when i press them ?
At the moment when i press any of them i just get the 2 small dots .. which then takes me into the addon/file selection.
The ones for MUSIC are WIDGETS
The ones for ADDONS are addon SHORTCUTS
It'll make sence when you look at skin settings, menu items and addon shortcuts...
Upon further investigation, the Confluence navigates the same, but has an additional return arrow and Home icon (bottom right) to navigate out.
If by this you mean you WANT to see this in xonfluence, it can be toggled on in the skin settings.
I'm noticing the same bug I had with CCM Helix skin. If I go to Skin Settings - Home Menu and try to "Move menu item", I get this popup window titled "Enable clearart and character art for movies and TV shows" with the unrelated message box dialog "Enable automatic fullscreen music playback" "Continue Yes or No".

Thank You

(Oops, I see someone already brought this up.)
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13