• 47(current)
Release skin helper service
(2015-10-23, 20:05)Jayz2K Wrote: Nope, it showed automatically without having set anything.

If you want you can use\learn from my code:
http://pastebin.com/E3k8ePEh
and it looks like that:
http://i.imgur.com/UBHPoyA.png
inside the "Phenomenal" folder you have all the <widgets/> :
http://imgur.com/LmkqsJ3
they assigned in the <content/> tag inside widget-grouping. I also added the helper widgets at the end of the list named "more..." with the helper icon.
Phenomenal™ Skin • ForumWebsiteGitHub
(2015-10-23, 20:05)Jayz2K Wrote: Nope, it showed automatically without having set anything.

Yes, because it's by default in the widget-groupings. If you want to override the defaults, just specify a widget-groupings in your overrides.xml.
I think you are using the old way of setting the widgets, that has changed since latest skinshortcuts version.
(2015-10-23, 19:11)Tgxcorporation Wrote: These are the logs for the new commit. Discart is starting to work, still got the issue in songs view:

OK, no more errors in your log now.
What's the issue at song level exactly ?

Is it root-songlevel or artist-album-songs ?

And what about the player ? These properties working fine too ?
Thank you guys, I think I got it (partially). Have to dig further to organize shortcuts now. Was busy rewriting some parts of my skin so left a little both scripts.
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
(2015-10-23, 19:11)Tgxcorporation Wrote: These are the logs for the new commit. Discart is starting to work, still got the issue in songs view:

Can you check if it's all fixed now with latest git ?
(2015-10-23, 22:32)marcelveldt Wrote: Can you check if it's all fixed now with latest git ?

I tested the latest commit and it works both with properties and web service! Music player is ok too.

Wonderful job!

I'll keep you posted if i find other issues.

Thanks

Tgx
(2015-10-23, 22:32)marcelveldt Wrote: Can you check if it's all fixed now with latest git ?

Ok, i've just found that properties are not working in artists view.
Seems like an error for unmatched parenthesis.

Tgx
Hi Marcel, I'm trying to use tour webservice to display the PVR arts I set it like this :

Code:
<texture background="true">http://localhost:52307/getpvrthumb&amp;title=$INFO[Container($PARAM[Id]).ListItem.Title]&amp;channel=$INFO[Container($PARAM[Id]).ListItem.ChannelName]&amp;type=fanart+thumb</texture>

I want to display fanart if found and thumb if not, so I used + to separate them as in the wiki.
However, as soon I use more than one with + none are shown. Any idea ?

Thanks

(2015-10-24, 15:30)Tgxcorporation Wrote: Ok, i've just found that properties are not working in artists view.
Seems like an error for unmatched parenthesis.

Yes, I found that one out myself too. Also fixed another bug that the cache wasn't used properly so it should be faster now.
Please check latest Git.
(2015-10-24, 15:39)Jayz2K Wrote: I want to display fanart if found and thumb if not, so I used + to separate them as in the wiki.
However, as soon I use more than one with + none are shown. Any idea ?

You must use a comma as seperator...

EDIT: I forgot to update the readme :-)
(2015-10-24, 16:49)marcelveldt Wrote: Yes, I found that one out myself too. Also fixed another bug that the cache wasn't used properly so it should be faster now.
Please check latest Git.

Working now and much faster!

Thanks

Tgx
I have a few suggestions for new shortcuts:
- Live-TV-widget 1: Favourite Channels
Here the User can setup different channels from different grous and play them after selecting
- Live-TV-widget 2: Last recordings
display the last X recordings and show the info (date recorded, channel, EPG-entry etc.)
- Live-TV-widget 3: ChannelGroup selection
display the ChannelGroups and open it after selecting.

I'm Posting this here, because of Mr. V said so Wink
(2015-10-24, 03:53)Mr. V Wrote: For the widgets available. This will be handled by the ones built into skin.shortcuts. If you want a bunch more then skin helper service is the way to go. I don't have any intention of adding any myself as between these two plugins they cover everything.
The post is here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2141492
Did Mr. V mean skin.helper service? User Jayz2K said so. If this is the wrong thread also for this FR, then please give me a hint, which is the correct one Confused

Thx for thinking about this FR.
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2015-10-24, 17:16)Solo0815 Wrote: I have a few suggestions for new shortcuts:
- Live-TV-widget 1: Favourite Channels
Here the User can setup different channels from different grous and play them after selecting
- Live-TV-widget 2: Last recordings
display the last X recordings and show the info (date recorded, channel, EPG-entry etc.)
- Live-TV-widget 3: ChannelGroup selection
display the ChannelGroups and open it after selecting.

This is the correct thread ;-)

1) How should this work ? Add a channel to the Kodi favourites and the widget just shows all channels that are added to the favourites ?

2) The recordings widget provided by this script already does this...

3) I'll add this one later today or tomorrow.
(2015-10-24, 16:50)marcelveldt Wrote: You must use a comma as seperator...

EDIT: I forgot to update the readme :-)

Works better now Wink Thanks Marcel.

(2015-10-24, 16:57)Tgxcorporation Wrote: Working now and much faster!

Thanks for your time/patience with debugging this!
  • 47(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18