• 48(current)
Release skin helper service
Hold on everyone! my turn now :]
Phenomenal™ Skin • ForumWebsiteGitHub
(2015-10-24, 19:50)tomer953 Wrote: Hold on everyone! my turn now :]

haha! Please check latest Git. I have rewritting some stuff hopefully to get it compatible with all platforms.
I think the right time has come to push a first version to the Kodi repo.
Thanks to everyone here I fixed a lot of bugs, added some additional features and things seem to be very stable now.
Please let me know if you find any issues, otherwise I will request a publish to the Kodi repo tomorrow.
(2015-10-25, 01:28)marcelveldt Wrote: I think the right time has come to push a first version to the Kodi repo.
Thanks to everyone here I fixed a lot of bugs, added some additional features and things seem to be very stable now.
Please let me know if you find any issues, otherwise I will request a publish to the Kodi repo tomorrow.
Excellent news! Will it be Isengard and Jarvis? Once it hits, I will be able to submit Eminence v2. The features in this script are too awesome to submit without it Wink
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2015-10-25, 01:40)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2015-10-25, 01:28)marcelveldt Wrote: I think the right time has come to push a first version to the Kodi repo.
Excellent news! Will it be Isengard and Jarvis? Once it hits, I will be able to submit Eminence v2. The features in this script are too awesome to submit without it Wink

Yep, both Isengard and Jarvis. It's also compatible with Helix but I can't submit to that repo anymore ;-)
Is all working fine in your setup ? No issues found ? BTW: did you notice my last commit to get the window properties infolabels inside containers ?
Marcel,

Before you make the push to the main repo could I make a last minute request. You provide recommended and recent movie and episode plugins for dynamic content but you don't seem to provide the same for Albums. I am currently replacing a number of required scripts in my skin with support for yours instead (your script seems to provide everything I need in one script). I have removed all of the data provider plugin from the skin, but I can't find any replacement to the Album stuff in your script or thru the VFS that replicates that provided by the data provider script.

In the case of recent Albums there is a VFS entry that I can use, but it has a number of issues. This entry for some reason also includes "All Albums" and clicking on a entry does not play the Album ( or track for that matter) but takes you to the Album in the library.

Hope you can help
Wyrm (AppTV)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV
(2015-10-24, 20:55)marcelveldt Wrote:

haha! Please check latest Git. I have rewritting some stuff hopefully to get it compatible with all platforms.

10x, will check and update later today.

Meanwhile, In my own HTPC - its not the first time that the "next episode" widget is not updating...so I searched for errors in the log file, and I see two:
http://pastebin.com/WUvXKJR6
I think that the version in my HTPC is 0.0.44
(2015-10-24, 20:55)marcelveldt Wrote:

the user with the erros updated to latest git, and still no luck:
http://xbmclogs.com/pgmxzblxt#line-1030
(line 1030)
(2015-10-25, 04:30)wyrm Wrote: Before you make the push to the main repo could I make a last minute request. You provide recommended and recent movie and episode plugins for dynamic content but you don't seem to provide the same for Albums. I am currently replacing a number of required scripts in my skin with support for yours instead (your script seems to provide everything I need in one script). I have removed all of the data provider plugin from the skin, but I can't find any replacement to the Album stuff in your script or thru the VFS that replicates that provided by the data provider script.

In the case of recent Albums there is a VFS entry that I can use, but it has a number of issues. This entry for some reason also includes "All Albums" and clicking on a entry does not play the Album ( or track for that matter) but takes you to the Album in the library.

Well, the script actually provides music widgets but I forgot to update the readme ;-)
See the updated readme for the music widgets.

Also a good approach is to include playlists in your skin. Those can be perfectly used for widgets and are faster than any script.
@marcelveldt
What is wrong with Fanart.tv is api key wrong,I can produce Banner,DiscArt,Logo.....
for PVR.....I try old script all dead , just images from TMdb are showing
Empty ?!?
PHP Code:
$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.PVR.DiscArt)] 
PHP Code:
$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.PVR.Banner)] 
Not working,they have some problem with server...

Do they have some reserv address for this Huh

15:15 now its ok server is back Smile

In newest Git you mess "Logo" and "ClearLogo" for PVR....
Need to clear property for "ClearLogo",or back to "Logo"
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2015-10-25, 12:45)marcelveldt Wrote: Well, the script actually provides music widgets but I forgot to update the readme ;-)
See the updated readme for the music widgets.

Also a good approach is to include playlists in your skin. Those can be perfectly used for widgets and are faster than any script.
Marcel,

Thanks mate did think it was a strange oversight at the time. Funny enought I have tried using some playlists, but did not seem to be much difference in speed on my system between your script and the playlist. The VFS links on the other hand were slightly but noticeable quicker. That and it seems quite a bit harder getting exactly what I want with a playlist.

Now off to see what else I can pull from your script for my skin
OK Marcel, close but no cigarWink

First, you don't have a recommended Albums/Songs widget, you do on the other hand have various Recentxxx Albums/Songs which is great. Second, all of the Recentxxx Album/Songs widgets takes the user to the album listing instead of playing the songs as service.library.data.provider does.

Could we please have a widget for recommended Albums/Songs and could we also get an additional parameter to select if songs are played or displayed.

Thanks mate
Wyrm (AppTV)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV
Seems all good on my end. But with so many features hard to test them all. Thank you for all your hard work to make kodi the best htpc.
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi

Don't forget the Thank User button if i have helped!
|
V
Never mind found answer in our readme, thanks for the great work...
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2015-10-25, 14:09)Angelinas Wrote: Not working,they have some problem with server...
15:15 now its ok server is back Smile

In newest Git you mess "Logo" and "ClearLogo" for PVR....
Need to clear property for "ClearLogo",or back to "Logo"

Well, it's a webservice, they can have an occasional server interruption, nothing can be done about it.
Please do not paste the api key in your posts... That's a bit too easy to look up in a google search.

I will take a look at the logo property. It should be clearlogo imo to keep it in line with Kodi arttypes.
(2015-10-25, 11:24)tomer953 Wrote: the user with the erros updated to latest git, and still no luck:
http://xbmclogs.com/pgmxzblxt#line-1030
(line 1030)

OK, but this is with restore, you told me the problem was with backup...
Is the backup working fine and only problem in restore ? I'll take a look at that.
Also tell this user to clean up his Kodi install. His log is so full of errors that you almost can not read anything from it.
  • 48(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18