• 75(current)
Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio
(2015-10-23, 19:29)Skank Wrote: Theres a new plex media player coming
Anyone know if that would support hd audio + 3d iso (mvc?)

https://blog.plex.tv/

What's interesting is they say in that blog post they no longer use Kodi from here on out?!

(2015-10-24, 05:05)BORIStheBLADE Wrote:
(2015-10-23, 19:29)Skank Wrote: Theres a new plex media player coming
Anyone know if that would support hd audio + 3d iso (mvc?)

https://blog.plex.tv/

What's interesting is they say in that blog post they no longer use Kodi from here on out?!

Rebuilt UI from the ground up using MPV player as the player backend.
Post #1 and charts updated.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My HT
Just out of curiosity what is the gecko breaching in terms of GPL? It download stock kodi and then uses a playcore and advanced player settings to trigger hiplayer
(2015-10-25, 21:26)hdmkv Wrote: Post #1 and charts updated.
29.97 VC-1 on the Pi should have been fixed recently, see http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2139205 and below.
Some pictures side-by-side of some players

Nvidia Shield
Wetek Core 4K
X6 pro
OH gecko
ATV3

Anthem MRX310 | XTZ 93.23 DIY 5.1 (Seas Jantzen Mundorf) | DXD808 | Oppo 103D | LG OLED 55EC930V | Nvidia Shield | ATV3

My bad on Gecko; will update in a few hours; and check VC-1 on Pi2.

Couto/halfelite, any updates on Gecko besides what I have on chart? Other than GPL not being applicable. Thanks.
My HT
(2015-10-25, 23:42)hdmkv Wrote: My bad on Gecko; will update in a few hours; and check VC-1 on Pi2.

Couto/halfelite, any updates on Gecko besides what I have on chart? Other than GPL not being applicable. Thanks.

There some samba issues in Gecko/Kodi
I don't see the Gecko taking off....no firmware updates, no replys from CloudMedia directly about the issues, and the box is no longer for sale.

When im trying to recover the password in support.cloudmedia i get this... There was a problem with the site. Please go back and try again.
If they are incapable of doing a simple website management , how can they fix a buggy box ? Its unreal...
Anthem MRX310 | XTZ 93.23 DIY 5.1 (Seas Jantzen Mundorf) | DXD808 | Oppo 103D | LG OLED 55EC930V | Nvidia Shield | ATV3

Too bad; seems Syabas / Cloud Media have a way with screwing up recent products (Chameleon, Gecko). They did a decent job (over time) with A-200, A-300 and A-400.
My HT
(2015-10-26, 01:56)hdmkv Wrote: Too bad; seems Syabas / Cloud Media have a way with screwing up recent products (Chameleon, Gecko). They did a decent job (over time) with A-200, A-300 and A-400.

NO changes yet on gecko. I have put it aside and went with the vten now that they fixed ATMOS. Will pull it back out when there is a firmware update
id love to se how you rate the Nvidia Shield Android TV on those charts
A quick question for you experts Smile
So the RPi 2 will never support Atmos?
I would love something that does 3D MVC MKV and Atmos but it seems nothing exists, right?
Box 1: ODroid N2+ 4GB
Box 2: Intel NUC D34010WYK (Windows afedchin's Krypton MVC Build)
Box 3: Vero 4K
RIP schimi2k | I miss you buddy :(
(2015-10-26, 11:56)ArieS Wrote: A quick question for you experts Smile
So the RPi 2 will never support Atmos?
I would love something that does 3D MVC MKV and Atmos but it seems nothing exists, right?

No - the RPi 2 will never support Atmos, as that requires HD Audio to be bitstreamed. The Pi 2 will decode the Atmos track to 5.1 or 7.1 to PCM at best. (Well I say never, I'm sure some clever person could work out a way of getting the Atmos 5.2.1 to be output as 8 channel PCM - but I'm not sure how easy that would be to integrate into existing amps as they probably wouldn't expect it to be delivered in that format...)

I think you are either looking at Windows + External Blu-ray player software or some less-than-well-supported, will-it-work-next-month, will-it-work-as-advertised ARM box, probably running Android...
other box 3D Mele X1000 with FULL and menu strange SOC Telechips TCC8935 ,but bad/beta firmware
LG OLED 55E8 - M9702(oppo 203) -  Dinobot U5PVR(Enigma 2) - Meccol KI pro(COREelec) - Sony PS5
AndroidPremiumPlayer blog - HI - Frequency Switcher 
(2015-10-26, 15:14)looun Wrote: other box 3D Mele X1000 with FULL and menu strange SOC Telechips TCC8935 ,but bad/beta firmware

Anybody had a chance to test this?
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
  • 75(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio17