• 50(current)
Release skin helper service
(2015-10-26, 23:19)tomer953 Wrote: Finally after 735 comments I see some anger from you haha Wink
Confirmed fixed now. Huge thanks.

Haha! Great it's finally working. Thanks for the patience Wink
(2015-10-26, 21:16)Angelinas Wrote: Don't regarding so quick Smile
Group widget working for me,but you must use your forced view and I sugested to create for your script windows for PVR.
When user open group from widget ,open in your view list (With all details) like all video list.....
I'm sorry but I don't understand what you're saying Confused
No request this time but just wanted to tip my hat for the awesome job you made for the PVR scraper. When I requested this, I didn't even think this can reach such a quality level. The new release of the scaper is amazing and produce better quality and reliable arts. I admit just using the gethumb feature, (easier to include IMO in one line with the multi art arguments) even outside containers but whatever the method used, it's a huge step forward for KODI PVR. Thanks again and keep up the great job on skin.helper. Cheers
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
(2015-10-27, 00:59)Jayz2K Wrote: No request this time but just wanted to tip my hat for the awesome job you made for the PVR scraper. When I requested this, I didn't even think this can reach such a quality level. The new release of the scaper is amazing and produce better quality and reliable arts. I admit just using the gethumb feature, (easier to include IMO in one line with the multi art arguments) even outside containers but whatever the method used, it's a huge step forward for KODI PVR. Thanks again and keep up the great job on skin.helper. Cheers

Thanks! And btw... It was your idea Wink
(2015-10-27, 01:11)marcelveldt Wrote: Thanks! And btw... It was your idea Wink

Wasn't it OUR idea? Hahaha jokes

This is by far the best script with so much features it really makes this a addon.

After the buttering up comes the...

FEATURE REQUEST
is it possible to grab media flags from the pvr plot.

To help explain, here in Australia with dvb epg they put the certification/mpaa at the end in the plot description and sometimes other info such as mpaa description, closed captions or repeats.

Australia Certification
Prefix
G = Australia:G
PG
M
MA
R

The way I was thinking of a way to make it work is looking at the end of the plot and see if there is these hole words " G " " PG " " M " " MA " " R " for the certification/mpaa

Certification description like...
Bad language " (L) "
Sexual content " (S) "
Violence " (V) "

Closed captions " CC "
Repeats " Rpt "

It seems the format is
" mpaa "mpaa description "closed captions "repeats"

Not every show has it and not all shows have all types of information

Hope this is possible and thanks again for all your hard work much appreciated Angel
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi

Don't forget the Thank User button if i have helped!
|
V
(2015-10-27, 01:11)marcelveldt Wrote: Thanks! And btw... It was your idea Wink

There's plenty of ideas around this world, only a few bring them to life to not be just an idea anymore Wink ...

Maybe a suggestion this time while I'm tuning my list types. This may be limited to peolpe getting weird titles from their back-end like me (in fact, Terrestrial Numeric Tv throws us cutted titles or episode name in the Title too). Maybe this can just be an option in the script setting to stop the Title query to a user defined char like

" or , or [ or ... or ] or .

Sometimes I get multiple entries in cache (however rare thanks to an already great filtering I think) and sometimes get just thumb instead of fanart (I mean for shows or movies of course).

Really not a request Marcel, just a suggestion as I'm already more than fine with how it works.
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
Hate to report this, but bad news again:
http://pastebin.com/F8T3wK0M
While Restore:

one more log is in the way, maybe the same error or maybe not, but another user send me mail about it. so I'll update you.

Edit:
and another small bug I noticed long time ago:
http://i.imgur.com/SNHyZvb.png
Phenomenal™ Skin • ForumWebsiteGitHub
I hate to ask, but I've noticed you recently added a monitoring service to your script that... unfortunately kills the performance of my script.
I'm not sure if it's the monitoring service itself (which in the past I've had issue with) or the log entry flood??...
Code:
14:12:29 T:1952   DEBUG: Skin Helper Service --> Kodi_Monitor: sender xbmc - method: Playlist.OnAdd  - data: {"item":{"id":19321,"type":"episode"},"playlistid":0,"position":5}
14:12:29 T:1952   DEBUG: Skin Helper Service --> Kodi_Monitor: sender xbmc - method: Playlist.OnAdd  - data: {"item":{"id":29281,"type":"episode"},"playlistid":0,"position":6}

Is there anyway you can disable this while users are running my script? Thanks

Code:
PseudoTV = xbmcgui.Window(10000).getProperty('PseudoTVRunning')
if PseudoTV == 'True':
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2015-10-27, 20:32)Lunatixz Wrote: I hate to ask, but I've noticed you recently added a monitoring service to your script that... unfortunately kills the performance of my script.
I'm not sure if it's the monitoring service itself (which in the past I've had issue with) or the log entry flood??...

That kodi monitor has always been in the script so not recently added. I find it a bit hard to belive it kills the performance from your script because all it does is reset some window props so widgets get reloaded. I think there must be some other reason for that perhaps ?

Currently I have the verbose logging attached to the Kodi debug log, did that for testing only now that I'm ironing out the latest issues.
It might be that all that verbose logging actually has impact on performance. I'll make it a setting asap.

Take a look at KodiMonitor.py from the skinhelper script, you'll see that there really isn't much in there...
(2015-10-27, 23:44)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-10-27, 20:32)Lunatixz Wrote: I hate to ask, but I've noticed you recently added a monitoring service to your script that... unfortunately kills the performance of my script.

That kodi monitor has always been in the script so not recently added. I find it a bit hard to belive it kills the performance from your script because all it does is reset some window props so widgets get reloaded. I think there must be some other reason for that perhaps ?

Currently I have the verbose logging attached to the Kodi debug log, did that for testing only now that I'm ironing out the latest issues.
It might be that all that verbose logging actually has impact on performance. I'll make it a setting asap.

Take a look at KodiMonitor.py from the skinhelper script, you'll see that there really isn't much in there...

Its fine if you want to ignore my request, I completely understand as a developer... But seeing as your script is a helper and most skins will want to include it. It would suck for me to have to recommend my users uninstall it.

Also I've spent some time adding support for your plugin... would hate to drop all the new work.

I wouldn't have brought it up unless I was 100% sure... finding it hard to believe? Try it out...

Install my plugin without your script... Change channels (channel surf), ie. Load a kodi playlist, unload kodi playlist., Load a kodi playlist all within maybe 1 second...

Now install your helper script and repeat..
(2015-10-27, 23:50)Lunatixz Wrote: I wouldn't have brought it up unless I was 100% sure... finding it hard to believe? Try it out...

It's not that I don't believe you. It's that I don't believe it's the Kodi monitor causing the issue as that only sets some window props.
So we must find out what's causing it. I will install your addon to debug the issue.
Did you already tried without Kodi debug logging ?
(2015-10-27, 23:56)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-10-27, 23:50)Lunatixz Wrote: I wouldn't have brought it up unless I was 100% sure... finding it hard to believe? Try it out...

It's not that I don't believe you. It's that I don't believe it's the Kodi monitor causing the issue as that only sets some window props.
So we must find out what's causing it. I will install your addon to debug the issue.
Did you already tried without Kodi debug logging ?

No, because I don't believe it's the logger... Logger isn't real time, so I don't' think it can be bottle necked? But I could be wrong.

I only tested between uninstalling and reinstalling your plugin... The slowdown only happens when your script loads playlist information.
(2015-10-28, 00:02)Lunatixz Wrote: No, because I don't believe it's the logger... Logger isn't real time, so I don't' think it can be bottle necked? But I could be wrong...
I only tested between uninstalling and reinstalling your plugin... The slowdown only happens when your script loads playlist information...

No, I don't think so too but you'll never know ;-)

Does it happen on all kinds of media or maybe only with music ?
The script is set to suspend all background actions when fullscreenvideo is playing. I assume that your script just uses the videofullscreen.xml for displaying the video ? Or does it do something else ?
(2015-10-28, 00:06)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-10-28, 00:02)Lunatixz Wrote: No, because I don't believe it's the logger... Logger isn't real time, so I don't' think it can be bottle necked? But I could be wrong...
I only tested between uninstalling and reinstalling your plugin... The slowdown only happens when your script loads playlist information...

No, I don't think so too but you'll never know ;-)

Does it happen on all kinds of media or maybe only with music ?
The script is set to suspend all background actions when fullscreenvideo is playing. I assume that your script just uses the videofullscreen.xml for displaying the video ? Or does it do something else ?

I use a custom overlay window....

Window.IsActive(script.pseudotv.TVOverlay.xml) + Window.IsActive(script.pseudotv.live.TVOverlay.xml)
(2015-10-28, 00:10)Lunatixz Wrote: I use a custom overlay window....

Window.IsActive(script.pseudotv.TVOverlay.xml) + Window.IsActive(script.pseudotv.live.TVOverlay.xml)

Aha! That explains it... Let me add a few checks for that and I will have a new version for you to test within 30 mins.
  • 50(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18