• 20(current)
[RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available
(2015-10-27, 22:00)Likea Boss Wrote:
(2015-10-27, 19:22)markgilndavid05 Wrote: I am having issues right now with the add-on. I have Kodi Isengard stable version installed in my Amazon fire TV gen1, and the tfc.tv addon is not working since yesterday.
Do I need to update to Isengard- RC3 or even Jarvis? I will appreciate your prompt response. Thanks

I am also using isengard stable on raspberry pi and can't get it to work. My HTPC runs isengard also and tfc app works perfectly on it

Thats the problem in most cases, when the add-on fails it will continue to fail until you reinstall kodi/xbmc. There were few times only that the issue resolved itself in my experience. If you have access to the Fire or RPI file syatem the issue is in kodi log.
Would that mean reinstalling the same version where tfc addon was working before? Not updating to the latest. Its a bit frustrating because it happens almost every week
(2015-10-28, 04:17)markgilndavid05 Wrote: Would that mean reinstalling the same version where tfc addon was working before? Not updating to the latest. Its a bit frustrating because it happens almost every week

Yes, same version. But sometimes TFC changes encoding of the mp4 files so installing a new version that supports that encoding can help as well
(2015-10-28, 04:17)markgilndavid05 Wrote: Would that mean reinstalling the same version where tfc addon was working before? Not updating to the latest. Its a bit frustrating because it happens almost every week

Sometimes its a bandwidth issue, just a theory not sure about this, when the video is being retrieved and caused a cookie issue, it seems to persist. Sometimes I get around this by changing the bandwidth limit to 512 kbps then after that I switxh it back to none. You can try this
(2015-10-27, 13:24)mytfc Wrote:
(2015-10-27, 11:36)romy4321 Wrote: @ mytfc

sir,
am using amazon firetv(first generation) and windows pc
my email add is [email protected]

thanks

Sent you the email just now Smile
sir,
I have return to default on internet access and use the option # 2
Have replaced the existing default.py of my AFTV- ver 1, located @ /sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.tfctv
and working smoothly.
Is it possible to make like Phoenix Addon that can watch all HD movies without buffering using same current bandwith?

Thank you very much
Thumbs Up 
(2015-10-28, 06:25)mytfc Wrote:

Sometimes its a bandwidth issue, just a theory not sure about this, when the video is being retrieved and caused a cookie issue, it seems to persist. Sometimes I get around this by changing the bandwidth limit to 512 kbps then after that I switxh it back to none. You can try this

thank you for your generous tips. I will surely try that when I get home.
(2015-10-28, 06:18)mytfc Wrote:

Yes, same version. But sometimes TFC changes encoding of the mp4 files so installing a new version that supports that encoding can help as well

doesn't work for me. I guess I will try the Jarvis for now even it is still on development stage.

How do I change the bandwidth for tfc?
(2015-10-28, 12:55)romy4321 Wrote:
(2015-10-27, 13:24)mytfc Wrote:
(2015-10-27, 11:36)romy4321 Wrote: @ mytfc

sir,
am using amazon firetv(first generation) and windows pc
my email add is [email protected]

thanks

Sent you the email just now Smile
sir,
I have return to default on internet access and use the option # 2
Have replaced the existing default.py of my AFTV- ver 1, located @ /sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.tfctv
and working smoothly.
Is it possible to make like Phoenix Addon that can watch all HD movies without buffering using same current bandwith?

Thank you very much

Congratulations, thats great. Regarding Phoenix Add-on I havent tried but will see when I get some time.
(2015-10-29, 01:15)Likea Boss Wrote:

How do I change the bandwidth for tfc?

Juat go to SYSTEM -> Settings -> System -> Internet Access

At System, make sure the level is at least set to "advance" to get to "Internet Access" setings
hmm i tried changing to 512 and then back to none and it didn't change anything unless i need to do another step like restart or something
I just got my new raspberry pi 2 in the mail so did a new install on it of 15.2 isengard osmc and still not working
Hi everyone, I finally had the tfc addon working on my AFTV. Reinstalling the Kodi 15.2 Isengard stable version resolves it all, BUT, with a new APK freshly downloaded from the internet. NOT the one that was downloaded to my laptop 2 weeks ago. I just observed that everytime I reinstall the old APK, my system would still give me a version date when that OLD APK was downloaded. Hope this works for the others having the same issue.
Sorry to those who using RPis. It could be related to the decoding of the stream. Unfortunately, I couldn't fire up my RPi yet to investigate.

Also, if it's a video playback issue, it might be related more to XBMC or Kodi than to the addon. The addon only tries grab the links to the videos so that it can pass them to Kodi for playback. The actual playback is being made by Kodi.

Also, thanks to the folks who help others here in the forum re: addon and other issues.
(2015-11-03, 00:44)todits Wrote: Sorry to those who using RPis. It could be related to the decoding of the stream. Unfortunately, I couldn't fire up my RPi yet to investigate.

Also, if it's a video playback issue, it might be related more to XBMC or Kodi than to the addon. The addon only tries grab the links to the videos so that it can pass them to Kodi for playback. The actual playback is being made by Kodi.

Also, thanks to the folks who help others here in the forum re: addon and other issues.

is there a addon to use vlc or something other then default playback we should try?
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available9